Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. (2489 Views)

See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career / Worst Course You Took In School / (photos) 11 People That Took Tattoos To Another Dimension..incredible!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Yaungdee(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
july 8 will always be a day of sadness and sorrow to the parents and siblings of shewu olawale osayemi..he was a young adult in his early twenties, who was always known to be hale and hearty before his sudden death..however, his death was said to took his parents, siblings, and friends by surprise..as no one expected death of the young adult..on the night before his death which was july 7, he was said to av given notice of his death which says:" if I die.....don't blame me", anoda says: "life is cruel". Yet anoda: "I'm sorry for what I have done, I don't mean to do it. But I just have to...plz try to understand
".this were what he posted on his facebook wall. he was said to av purposely consumed the well known shaving powder for men, which paved way for his death. The rationale behind his action is said to be the refusal of his parents to support his relationship with his fiancee. Who was discovered to be pregnant for him. However, there were speculations that their refusal(his parents) was because of their religion differences(she is a christian, while the guy comes from a muslim family). some say the girl is older than him, the reason his family was not in support of it. He committed suicide for an issue that could be settled amicably, how sad he couldn't share his decision with anyone. While some blame him for his death, some blame his parents for their selfish decision. Does his worries worth his death, this is the question everyone has continued to ask until now..RIP former classmate!

See his facebook wall and read what he wrote before his death..
https://m.facebook.com/bamiboy4show?tm=AQB9hW67PwtTI1y5&timeend=1375340399&timestart=0&page=7&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1375340399_0_36_7&refid=17
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by nerodenero: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
No matter the situation,I dont think it is right for one to take his own life.RIP to you.
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Adrenaline123(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
nerodenero: No matter the situation,I dont think it is right for one to take his own life.RIP to you.
correct, you are there. RIP.
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Cashio(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
O boy..dis life wey sweet like dis na him i go go kill maself..i dey craze
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Provie(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
He simply proved he is not yet ripe 4 marriage. He died out of over-infatuation. Amateur player!
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Yaungdee(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don't knw why suicide has continued to be one of the major social problems millitating the Nigerian state...hw I wish he knew there's more to live for than commiting suicide..
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by SEYIKP(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
ENI TORI OBIRIN KU EGBEGBERUN OKUNRIN LAGU ORI E, ( HE THAT DIE BECAUSE OF WOMAN MILLIONS OF MAN WILL PASS THROUGH THE WOMAN)
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Ivynwa(f): 2:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Why do that over ordinary parental consent on his marriage? I would have even respected him more if he had ignored the parents' selfish stand and married his woman. So many people suffering in our country with strict belief and mentality, having themselves enslaved by their thinking and the the teachings of others. Some flexibility here and there people biko. If you ask his parents now you will be surprised to hear them say that they disagreed with him because of "WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY".
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by masagoody(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Cashio: O boy..dis life wey sweet like dis na him i go go kill maself..i dey craze
i tire for the guy o. I don talk am before say if i catch anybody when dey contemplate suicide, i go kill the person. I will rather kill myself than commit suicide. Lolss. Just a pity the lady will be comforted by another man.
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by 3ace(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2013
This is why whatever you do or say to people, you must always consider their emotional nature and their ability to control it. Offend people who are deficient in this area and you risk loosing them or loosing your own life.
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by tomzman: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2013
This is what you get when the devil takes complete and absolute control of your life. You lose your ability to reason deeply. A young man commiting suicide because of a girl is the most foolish decision I have ever heard of. Nonsense!
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Tears.
Remembering my own experience with suicide.it just happens to you like the world is crashing into you.signs that you'll get out of that challenge is close to zero.
Scaling through and finding hope to keep on fighting is the greatest relieve.

God thank you for delivering me from the hands of suicide.remembering those dark days,is a great joy I'm still standing after two failed attempts.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by fingard02k(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Tears.
Remembering my own experience with suicide.it just happens to you like the world is crashing into you.signs that you'll get out of that challenge is close to zero.

God thank you for delivering me from the hands of suicide.remembering those dark days,is a great joy I'm still standing after two failed attempts.

me too once considered it..somethings can push one to do some silly things

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Hell by night bus.
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by dridowu: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
No light in my house , but am still happy
No food on the table but am still happy
I still struggle with Molue but am still happy
i wish i could recharge above 1000# but am still happy with my 100# recharge
i do fall sick but God heals me which makes me happy
i still do minor job but am happy
i wish i could more for my family but am still happy.
Y would i think of suicide, truly life is cruel but Suicide is out of it
RIP 2 the poor guy

4 Likes

Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Yaungdee(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
May God just forgive him his action..
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
A waste of sperm, his father should hav just bought vaseline and p0rn and wank3d him into the latrine, he doesnt appreciate the life he was given, what a lame escuse to exit himself!
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by HezronLorraine(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
rigormortis: A waste of sperm, his father should hav just bought vaseline and p0rn and wank3d him into the latrine, he doesnt appreciate the life he was given, what a lame escuse to exit himself!
can u imagine.
Who made u judge and jury over his life.ehn.
Fine,it displeases you what he's done,u aren't in a position to speak as u've said.
R.I.P to the dead shikena.
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by harlos: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
May God forgive his soul for taking his own life.
RIP
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
You just never know the battles that some people are facing each day.. It may seem stupid to you, but that's the reality. Not everyone is emotionally capable when it come to dealing with some things.

And once that person finds something to live for,...maybe just a tiny little care that he's been wishing for, it becomes a glow for life.

Put a smile on someone's face today. It would make the world a better place.

R.I.P
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
WoW so sad..
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Waspy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Tears.

LMAO...seriously?
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Waspy: LMAO...seriously?
Re: The Boy That Took His Own Life...read What He Posted The Night Before He died.. by Gboliwe: 3:11am On Jul 30, 2013
3ace: This is why whatever you do or say to people, you must always consider their emotional nature and their ability to control it. Offend people who are deficient in this area and you risk loosing them or loosing your own life.
true words. One reason why I dont visit certain sections on nairaland and if I do find myself in such places, i'm so careful and choosy of words. Many people who come online need to be showed love which they don't get offline.
Suicide has never been an option or solution, why even consider it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result / Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2019/2020 To Study In The UK / Breakdown Of UNILAG Masters School Fees 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.