Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career (32458 Views)

The Bold Step To Take Regarding Your Admission. / Igbo Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode (the Bold Truth Behind Nigeria History) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by tobishills12(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
And who said school is compulsory?

It no news that unemployment is the bane of Nigeria population, and its equally no news that entrepreneurship is the most recommended solution to this problem. The surprising part is that most youth won't still explore their ability. An average Naija youth prefer to submit to that school that gives him Education Technology rather than Engineering which he initially applied for with the mind that "shebi Yoruba graduates are working in bank".

Well just like the Gates, zuckerberg and his likes, our own Seun Osewa stood up out of all odds and followed his passion. He withdrew from the school why some people might have carried rumors that he was expelled, now the school can relate with him as one of its alumnus.

Just like Seun, another Nigerian has out of all odds taken a bold step to his future, a 300level student of a Nigerian federal university withdrew to face his career, with the mind that the school will never teach him what he needs, thus its better he looks for it elsewhere, maybe through "personal development".

And so nairalanders... I present to you, a nairalander, one of us Jimmykozz. He left school to further his development on his passion which is artwork. My prayer is that it pays at the end just as it's paying for Seun presently and continuously

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by tobishills12(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
more

4 Likes

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
He's got it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by DankemzI(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
cool
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by popesam1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
He try though, you should work more on this. May God crown your effort@op

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by tobishills12(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
thanks bro, may God crown his effort.?. not me ooo

BTW is lalasticlala still having his siesta?

then Obinoscopy mynd44 Ishilove OAM4J should be awake then
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Airforce1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
blessings bro

4 Likes

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by chesm(f): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
d love of front page..nice art work u gat dre..#thumbzup#
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by amunkita(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
If he can draw me a ghost, then I will know he is talented.

6 Likes

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by akpur1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ice work. I will soon upload my works too. Always appreciate your fellow artist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by VickyRotex(f): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Awwwwww nice one cool
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by ziky2010(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
high
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by bunmioguns(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
cool

Me too I follow my dream

Na Im dey make me supply data to Nairalanders

Best of luck in your career bro

2 Likes

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Deejay1000(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice btw cn u throw more liqht on dat third pix grin
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by wilcox(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amen
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by GoodBoi1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice. I know of a young Nigerian like this at ,http://www.darlingtonwosaart.com
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by kennyman2000(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice one!
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by paycash: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good job
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by MzPecs(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good cool
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by nbright: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Talented
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by baski92(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice one, wish you all the Best
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
tobishills12:
And who said school is compulsory?

It no news that unemployment is the bane of Nigeria population, and its equally no news that entrepreneurship is the most recommended solution to this problem. The surprising part is that most youth won't still explore their ability. An average Naija youth prefer to submit to that school that gives him Education Technology rather than Engineering which he initially applied for with the mind that "shebi Yoruba graduates are working in bank".

Well just like the Gates, zuckerberg and his likes, our own Seun Osewa stood up out of all odds and followed his passion. He withdrew from the school why some people might have carried rumors that he was expelled, now the school can relate with him as one of its alumnus.

Just like Seun, another Nigerian has out of all odds taken a bold step to his future, a 300level student of a Nigerian federal university withdrew to face his career, with the mind that the school will never teach him what he needs, thus its better he looks for it elsewhere, maybe through "personal development".

And so nairalanders... I present to you, a nairalander, one of us Jimmykozz. He left school to further his development on his passion which is artwork. My prayer is that it pays at the end just as it's paying for Seun presently and continuously

cool but also need to sharpen his skill and art school will be very best for him.

you people tend to mistake the meaning of education.

education doesn't necessarily mean school! it is also a word for acquiring knowledge on different aspect of skills or profession.

sorry to say! that artwork still need a very long way to go.
your signature, shading, and the use of color is far less than perfect and you still need to go to school to perfect it.

education is also very vital and important.

39 Likes

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice one. Wishing you all the best bro. I too dropped out from University twice, following my passion. Hopefully I'll smile soon

1 Like

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by UnknownT: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drawing isn't that tasking to warrant someone dropping out. My Opinion though. I wish him success in his endeavours

10 Likes

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by klassykute(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
chia!!!
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by GentleOhimai(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
But who said seun didn't go to school or dropped out of school? I don't think that info is correct but may God bless the guys hand work anyway.
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Idrismusty97(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please say the truth and tell us why he really left school. Who says he can't still be in school and be a talented artist? I know a few like that. I think seun once said he would have continued schooling if not for some complications. Mark Zukerberg, Bill Gates were not even average students during their time in school. They didn't drop out of school because they were dumb like many would think. Wish him success in his new journey. Nigeria don't appreciate art, The journey ahead would be very challenging especially if his focus is making money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Vaabra01(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
wowww abeg tell him to sketch me out too.still posing
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by saintkel(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by mamajaz(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
How does going to school stop him from doing this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by Lontrra: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
coming back
Re: See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career by refiner(f): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
waoooo....cute!
.....may God reward ur hustle and may dis bold step u took never be a regret!...Amen!smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List / I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.