Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) (1476 Views)

Which Is Correct : A Honest Or An Honest Man? / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
I know quite duplicitous number of nigerian girls can't do this.truth be told they are always ASHAME To even snap with their parents not after the parents don suffer to schooled "em properly..May God forgive you if you are the type...

For some of us who just open our mouths gbaaaa and talk to or treat our parents anyhow.

(Read this)

A Poor Farmer Supported His Son To Finish His College.

On the Graduation Day, He Said His Father Is His Biggest Pride.

I don't know what I can say to this man.

And u think it's easy

[b]RESPECT!!!
[b][/b]

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Watz d big deal..i can do it

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Watz d big deal..i can do it
no be to blab here, when time comes una go dey hide

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by passionate88: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
no b lie. Most go hide

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
passionate88: no b lie. Most go hide
confam Dawq
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
y nt speak 4 urself..itz wat u do datz y u r xo convinced abt it
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
y nt speak 4 urself..itz wat u do datz y u r xo convince abt it

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Harbosede02: y nt speak 4 urself..itz wat u do datz y u r xo convince abt it
that's why ayam speaking for u nah
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2013
of course i could.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by tellwisdom: 3:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Photoshop
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by 3ace(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Omo, dis guy try o. But he should have at least asked his father to clean up before allowing the pix now, haba!
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
that's why ayam speaking for u nah
mtchewwwu..say sumfin meaniful pls..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Adolak(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Fake pix. Its not real.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by dridowu: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2013
I WILL
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2013
I can't do that for/with my dad.... But for my mom, any gadamn thing... I mean ANYTHING!!
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Zi: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Adolak: Fake pix. Its not real.

Yea, I believe you. Afterall, what prevents him from making his father neat before taking the pics?
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Caracta(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Source? How are we so sure the man is his father? Could be anybody.

Well, I can't do what he did. I would clean him up. Water is free, soap is cheap. I would wash his feet and clean him up. Get some food and put smiles on his face. Get him a chair to sit on, and plant a wet kiss on his face. I can't be looking all 'tushed' up on my day of Graduation, while me Dad looks tired, weak, hungry and dirty.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Caracta: Source? How are we so sure the man is his father? Could be anybody.

Well, I can't do what he did. I would clean him up. Water is free, soap is cheap. I would wash his feet and clean him up. Get some food and put smiles on his face. Get him a chair to sit on, and plant a wet kiss on his face. I can't be looking all 'tushed' up on my day of Graduation, while me Dad looks tired, weak, hungry and dirty.
Seconded! ori e pe!
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Caracta(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Seconded! ori e pe!

Where on earth have you been? shocked
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Caracta: Source? How are we so sure the man is his father? Could be anybody.

easy said than done................in the light of that i will agree with you on that assertion if you saying that from the bottom of your heart.......reason am saying so is perhaps in a scenario where your dad didn't follow you to school to snap some pics, and you were like "ohh lemme qot back home then we can still take photos,and your dad insisted he wants to take the pics like that........wouldn't you oblige him?
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Caracta(f): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
easy said than done................in the light of that i will agree with you on that assertion if you saying that from the bottom of your heart.......reason am saying so is perhaps in a scenario where your dad didn't follow you to school to snap some pics, and you were like "ohh lemme qot back home then we can still take photos,and your dad insisted he wants to take the pics like that........wouldn't you oblige him?

This part got me laughing. For what na? Then I better get myself dirty too so we can be on the same DIRTY level. My point is, I can't be all 'tushed' up and clean and my Dad will be like that. It's either we both get dirty, or both get clean. Kapish?

I know you are trying to prove that some people are ashamed of their parents. Well, I am not. We've been through thick and thin together, and whatever affects one, affects all.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Caracta(f): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lol @ "easier said than done". What's the big deal in cleaning your parents up? Like seriously? You think it's a big deal? Oh yeah, I get the point of this thread now. Smh...

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Caracta: Lol @ "easier said than done". What's the big deal in cleaning your parents up? Like seriously? You think it's a big deal? Oh yeah, I get the point of this thread now. Smh...
lol! caracta is that you.....................peeps from my Waec office" You don make me go sign rubbish qive person now..................ah qo catch you
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Caracta:

Where on earth have you been? shocked
about o! awayu? bros wa nko? she ti mu date? wink cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Caracta(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:

lol...he is fine. Date is loading... grin cheesy wink
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no dey blow that kind adulterated language for me abeg#yuck#
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Caracta(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
no dey blow that kind adulterated language for me abeg#yuck#

Are you ok? Like seriously? Was she even referring to you? Gosh!
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This For Your Parent/ Be Honest(pics) by Codedrock(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Photoshop
is everything photoshop on nairaland? I think some people dont even know the meaning of PHOTOSHOP at all dey just wan drop comment..
So bro will you tell me d meaning of photoshop?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Oulu International Masters Program Scholarship / 2014/2015 PTDF Local Scholarship (Undergraduate And Msc) Results Is Finally Out / OAU MBA Program 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.