Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments (27115 Views)

Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos / Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investment / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Theblessed(f): 2:56am On Jul 30, 2013
[size=16pt]All you guys need to do is to stop supporting them when the dust of their foolish and lavished lifestyles eventually settles in their lives, period!

That's all you guys have to do, stop supporting them!

Stop giving them Charity!

By doing so you're only exacerbating their delusion - living in a bubble that would soon burst and here we go again!

They land here on Nairaland asking and begging for alms and support to save their wretched selfish lifestyles.

Therefore, stop supporting them so that, others like them would learn a valuable lesson from their miserable and shocking experiences - please, stop supporting those fools!

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Borat1: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2013
nomoskitel:
Don't stress ur tiny brain nau,u were obviously not born then,ok?
sobastical:

Abegii, park well jare....shey cos internet don dey cheap and u don dey use one kin java phone u wan come dey form 4 here...probably u weren't mature enough when the guy was in limelight....relax your medular

May rain wash away both your homes.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by greggng: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Benita is not doing badly .she completed her nysc last year and she is working on her new album .whatelse u wanna know cos she is my former neigbor at okooba were she leaves with her parents in a duplex
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Caseless: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: please Mr, how is very enlightened a grammatical error?
u jst woke up, ryt? Check the post u quoted and u wil see how blurry ur vision is at this hour . Where did u see the suffix 'ed' in that post.

Ok, point out the error pls.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Caseless: 4:01am On Jul 30, 2013
~Borat~:

May rain wash away both your homes.
hahahahahahah......too harsh bro. I don fall frm my bed with laff.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Caseless: 4:11am On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Stop being a gasbag Man.
if u check my siggy, u'd see that i've made it clear not to fight or insult anybody in this holy month. So, i'm not goin to break that vow.

My qstion is, does the guy not worthy of being called an ibo man or too big to be ibo? I knw what i'm saying and who i'm talking to...

Calling me a windbag is offensive, but i dont have to be intemperate towards u becos of this holy month. Thank u and may God be with u
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Godson201333(m): 4:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Vivly: Nice write up. Sound sultan would have been in the list if not for God's intervention.

and now he is still thrash nothing else...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Godson201333(m): 4:51am On Jul 30, 2013
That list aint enough though and the writer tried but in addition..

where is AZADUS? The guy that sang You is the one and Madam?

what of Zakky Aze this guy that can never sing without holding a touch light?

what of Tony Tetuila?

x Project ....Lori le lo di Gobe??

Faze...Kolomental and more...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Caseless: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2013
franklampard,take m easy cos nor be d op write am.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2013
caseless: the guy placed side-by-side to ur pic is he ur husband? Hmmmm....Igbo pple get dis kain guys wel-wel.

No, not my husband lol.

Thank you for responding to the member whom offended you in a respectful and responsible manner. smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by 99cent: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2013
10 yrs from now. the list will contain: wizkid, d'banj, tiwa savage, flavor ati be be lo. we will wonder what happened.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Rawpidgin(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Cele-pope:
Why is this trend common amongst Delta state musicians?Of all the 12 musicians mentioned in this article 6 of them are Deltans
because deltans nor believe in investment, the average ijaw, itsekiri & urhobo man believe say as the money come this way he go continue to dey come if not this same way he go come another way
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Please y'all should re-read d story and see d relationship Igbo smoking has with failure. It distorts your path. Brethren n sisthren be wise n open ur eyes to d devises of shaitan.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: This post is way too long haba!

As in
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2013
I pray they listen to this candid advice! embarassed
MEANWHILE: ToTo Decay fit use her next album money buy MoeT use am wash *nyash* just to make NL fronpage! Inglrious Bastards!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Imanuelle: Nice post.

Please anyone got updates on that little girl that sang 'ose mu dia meh' ?

I think her name is Benita or something close
I saw her in an interview lately on AIT I think.... She's based in UK now, she has an NGO of her own, she mentioned coming back home and cooking some songs too. AhAh... did I forget to mention that she's very very beautiful too... She resemble Brandy! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by eduson33(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2013
you guys dont know anything about the industry..
Name no be money oo.

To address this case,somebody like SAMPLE EKWE made fame with his first album.
am telling you from what i know about marketers and the industry,this guy might not make up to 500k from that song.
the marketer might buy it for 100k and tell him i will project you.if some of these guys knw that their songs will sell this much they would have collected enough money from the marketer,but deal is deal.
so,dont over blame them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by dridowu: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

even a small written instruction, has to be read.
yes, everything written must be read either small or big but does is it guarantee success ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Pelummy(f): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2013
dridowu: does reading guarantee success, ? YES/NO
grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by 2rutalk1: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2013
Isiterere: Very insightful, enlighten and informative but poorly and grammatically arranged.
OP you can do better nah, Don't be lazy next time.
1000 strokes of aboki-bulala for you.
. Mr. Professor, yours is even worse. What do u mean by ”but poorly and grammatically arranged” Again, the ”enlighten” hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Caseless: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88:

No, not my husband lol.

Thank you for responding to the member whom offended you in a respectful and responsible manner. smiley
not ur husband? Hahahahahaha....i was already jealous that he's beaten me to get this beautiful lady. Good to knw he's not.......*big grin*haaaaaaa.

My attacker is jst on my neck with his first 2 posts....cudnt handle him better than i did. Thank u!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by nopecin(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: The guy who put omo baba olowo among the artist who need to read this thread should pls remove his name from there! This thread is not for Davido because HE CAN'T BE POOR AGAIN! As you all know already, his father is a BILLIONAIRE who has lots of solid invesments apart from that his 2 sisters are MULTI-MILLIONAIRES so as his 2 brothers! He also has a RICH uncle, cousins! So even though he is broke today he can go to them for help!

@lesboi...never reason that way as far as am concern impossiblity does not exist all things are possible.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Riskymallam: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Thank you OP, I think its also a reminder that: "Things last, but nothing is everlasting"

"PPPPP - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance"

This is what they didn't do, and its a lesson for me too.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Caseless: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88:

No, not my husband lol.
correct! I was already jealous that he's beaten all of us to this beautiful lady. I'm jst doing the normal men thing , dont mind me....big grin....

ogugua88: Thank you for responding to the member whom offended you in a respectful and responsible manner. smiley
i cant jst understand why his first two posts were directed at me. He was jst looking for trouble. Thank u for ur concern!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by charlsecy4(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2013
tobechi74: No paragraph....cant read dis

Get a good browser...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2013
dridowu: yes, everything written must be read either small or big but does is it guarantee success ?

to an extent.
You can't pass an exam if you don't read instructions .
You don't sign a contract agreement without reading it.
Although, common sense also counts.

You may succeed without reading, but you won't go far.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
I saw her in an interview lately on AIT I think.... She's based in UK now, she has an NGO of her own, she mentioned coming back home and cooking some songs too. AhAh... did I forget to mention that she's very very beautiful too... She resemble Brandy! grin grin grin

wow....
good to know she's doing fine.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments by Teejay13(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Poor managment is wat I call this!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / Photos From Tiwa Savage's 35th Birthday / Ufedo Sunshine Participates In Dubai Autodrome Car & Kart Racing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.