Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters (2173 Views)

TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Nigerian Jailed For 90yrs In US For Fathering Kids With Own Daughter / Fathering Sunday Is Here Again, (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by ayooluwa2(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2013
An award-winning Nigerian music
director, Aswad Ayinde, found guilty
of fathering children with his
daughters will spend the rest of his
life in jail.
According to Mail Online, Ayinde, 55,
of Paterson, New Jersey, United States,
was sentenced to 50 years in prison
on Friday after being found guilty in
the second of five expected trials in
which he is accused of repeatedly
raping his six daughters, resulting in
six children being fathered.
Mr. Ayinde was found guilty in his
latest trial of having intercourse with a
daughters when she was as young as
eight-years-old. The second sentence
adds to the 40 year sentence Mr
Ayinde received in a 2011 trial for
sexually assaulting a separate
daughter.
Mr. Ayinde is known for directing the
music video for the Fugees 1996
smash hit “Killing Me Softly.”
In a disturbing disclosure during his
first trial, Mr. Ayinde’s former wife said
he was trying to create a “pure family
bloodline” by impregnating his
daughters. He even claimed during a
pre-trial hearing before the first trial
that “the world was going to end, and
it was just going to be him and his
offspring and that he was chosen.”
In this latest trial, it was revealed that
Mr. Ayinde began having intercourse
with his second daughter from the
time she eight-years-old,
impregnating her four times.
The sexual assaults happened for
almost 30 years until Mr. Ayinde and
his wife separated, officials said. They
occurred in numerous homes across
northern New Jersey, even while the
family was under watch of state child
welfare officials, according to NBC
New York. Some of the rapes even
took place in an abandoned funeral
home.
The family moving as far away as
Florida to avoid investigation after
case workers removed multiple
children from the Ayinde household
in 2000, resulting in Mr. Ayinde being
arrested for kidnapping for trying to
take them from state custody in a
medical center, NBC New York
reported.
He pleaded guilty to lesser charges
and received a year’s probation – as
he continued raping one daughter for
at least another two years, according
to officials.
The depraved father also beat and
starved the girls using wooden
boards and steel-toed boots for even
“minor transgressions,” Ayinde’s wife
testified at the first trial.
Some of the children Ayinde fathered
with his daughters were born in the
home, with at least two babies who
died in the home having been buried
without notifying authorities or
obtaining birth certificates, NBC New
York reported.
Ayinde’s tortured daughters were
home schooled and isolated from
other children, so as to keep the
family secrets hidden, the station
added.
With his wife too afraid to confront
him, Mr. Ayinde carried out his evil
plan without hindrance even while
directing the music video for the
Fugees 1996 breakout hit ‘Killing Me
Softly, for which he won ‘Best R&B
Video’ at the 1996 MTV Music Video
Awards. The Fugees are also originally
from Northern New Jersey.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/17805-nigerian-jailed-90-years-in-us-for-fathering-six-children-with-own-daughters.html
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Infomizer(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Yerima is a saint!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Chanchit: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2013
They need to dickputate this man joystick o, castration might not be enough.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by aadetoyin(f): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2013
It still amazes me how people think of such bizzare things. He needs serious mental help. And why did the wife have to wait for that long before reporting the husband?

I just pity those girls and the trauma.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Redoil: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2013
So yerima has sombody he is looking up to Yerima is more than a saint.
Infomizer: Yerima is a saint!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Redoil: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2013
aadetoyin: It still amazes me how people think of such bizzare things. He needs serious mental help. And why did the wife have to wait for that long before reporting the husband?

I just pity those girls and the trauma.
the stupid man has a lot of money to throw arround her that is why the wife chose not to report the man to the authourity. You know woman and their love for money.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by EfemenaXY: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2013
The 'wife' should be jailed for aiding and abetting such a henious crime under her nose. She's just as guilty as him and was an accomplice. She doesn't deserve to be, much less called a mother.

Sick couple.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by damiso(f): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2013
I know the Man is a sicko but to me the wife is also as guilty. I hate seeing all these silly mad women who allow their husbands abuse and molest their kids (like that crazy philpott woman) angry angry angry angry.Who better to protect a child from their father than the mother.The thing just irritates me.
Bloody disgusting pervert.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Bsmartt(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2013
THE MAN ACTED IN IN A VERY AWKWARD WAY.I THINK THEY SAY 'ONCE BEATING TWICE SHY' BUT FOR THE MAN, ITS OTHERWISE. GOD KNOWS WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE MAN. GOD FORGIVE HIM.AMEEN

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by biolabee(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
pervert..
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by tpia5: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
the man is not nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by MrsChima(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Let me say it for the chatters....it's Ameruca's fault that the man raped his children! grin
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by biolabee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
tpia@:
the man is not nigerian.

Na so dem be na

If hin do well, na American or worst Nigerian-American

But if na criminal, na Nigerian

See yesterday at the Diamond League Anniversary Games, Christine Ohuruogu a british lady ...

But if she is found to be doping, she will be come a nigerian sharperly

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by slimyem: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
tpia@:
the man is not nigerian.

So I hear. Na Nigerians dey claim wetin nor be them own.

There is a story making the rounds amongst
several Nigerian blogs and a national newspaper that a
Nigerian man has been sentenced in America to 90yrs
in prison for having children with his daughters but
apart from his name there is little or no evidence that he
is Nigerian.Ayinde’s original name is Charles/Eric McGill and
not a single one of the American or British publications
that reported the story made mention of a Nigerian
ancestry. He was referred to as “a Patterson, New
Jersey, native” in [b]XXlMag.com [/b]in March.
We at urnaija would really appreciate it if anyone can
provide satisfactory evidence that Charles McGill/Aswad
Ayinde has any Nigerian connections apart from his
name.
As Nigerians, we get a lot of bad press as it is and we
shouldn’t start making false contributions to it.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by armyofone(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yeah indeed! His name is Tyrone Minde.

biolabee:

Na so dem be na

If hin do well, na American or worst Nigerian-American

But if na criminal, na Nigerian

See yesterday at the Diamond League Anniversary Games, Christine Ohuruogu a british lady ...

But if she is found to be doping, she will be come a nigerian sharperly

May he rots in jail!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by biolabee(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
LOL/// tyrone minde...
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
He was born Charles McGill and he later changed his name

Would you also call Iyanla Vazant a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
dayokanu:

He is an Afonja dayokanu. McGill was probably used to deceive immigration authorities a while ago or it might be the name he used to collect from maga.

Use of fake names and incests are some of the characteristics of Afonja.

Tufiakwa.

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Nemesis909: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Since 2013.

Nairaland, which way?
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2019
dayokanu:

Dayokanu, I told you fake names, murder and all sorts are all Afonja’s traits.

There’s another psycho who goes by another name here. His name is Ajibola but he is also known as Shohfah El Israel. I thought it’s only mr Kanu and his piglets that claim Israel?

https://www.nairaland.com/5343446/nigeria-man-jailed-17-years
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Ratello: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
So so sad and shameful
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by ElsonMorali: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
gbosaa:

Dayokanu, I told you fake names, murder and all sorts are all Afonja’s traits.

There’s another psycho who goes by another name here. His name is Ajibola but he is also known as Shohfah El Israel. I thought it’s only mr Kanu and his piglets that claim Israel?

https://www.nairaland.com/5343446/nigeria-man-jailed-17-years

you are working really hard to get some likes. awwww, shame. no likes yet. keep checking back. you'll see some soon.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Psycho.
How I wish one of the daughters had picked a knife and stabbed him to death.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:

you are working really hard to get some likes. awwww, shame. no likes yet. keep checking back. you'll see some soon.

Silly kid. I’m not here for your stupid likes but to pass a message to those concerned.

I’m just embarrassed that people like you are mentioning me.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by ElsonMorali: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
gbosaa:

Silly kid. I’m not here for your stupid likes but to pass a message to those concerned.

I’m just embarrassed that people like you are mentioning me.

You are an embarrassment to yourself. You have no message to pass to anyone. You're simply a bigot. Fold up already and go and sleep.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You are an embarrassment to yourself. You have no message to pass to anyone. You're simply a bigot. Fold up already and go and sleep.

My message was for Nairaland’s resident bigot and troll, now bugger off and stop mentioning me. Your mates are already snoring.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by ElsonMorali: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
gbosaa:

My message was for Nairaland’s resident bigot and troll, now bugger off and stop mentioning me. Your mates are already snoring.

Old man hunting for likes and shares. I hope common sense will locate you soon.

Ethnic bigot calling someone else a bigot. That's a laugh.

Go back and read your vitriolic and unprovoked posts. I hope you'll have the decency to cover your face in shame, if you've got any, granpa.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Old man hunting for likes and shares. I hope common sense will locate you soon.

Ethnic bigot calling someone else a bigot. That's a laugh.

Go back and read your vitriolic and unprovoked posts. I hope you'll have the decency to cover your face in shame, if you've got any, granpa.

Why are you so fascinated about ‘likes’?
How old are you?
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For fathering Six Children With Own daughters by ElsonMorali: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
gbosaa:

[s]Why are you so fascinated about ‘likes’?
How old are you?[/s]

Women Do This And Stop Him From Cheating / All Family Section Members Are HYPOCRITES!! [caveat Emptor] / Photo Question ( Please Be Sincere)