Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? (2269 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by quadrant4: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2008
It has been observed that over the years many parents who employed male lession teacher for their daughter have had cause to regret their action because of the rate at which such young ones have been molested by this so called lession teachers at home. A case recently shows that a man employed a male lession teacher of about 25yrs old as a private lession teacher for his daughter of about 8 years old who are left alone at home without any adequate supervision which resulted in the teacher molesting this young girl sexually before he was caught right in the action after molesting her on different occasion sexually. If you are a parents will u allow male teacher to coach your daughter alone at home when you are not there? And if you are the parents of this young girl what will you do to this teacher?
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by NegroNtns(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2008
An 8yr old shild doesh not need a lession teasher, she just shtarted suchool. The parent don missh road. If the shild is older, 14, 15, 16, it ish different. In wish case, I go use jungle justice to shettle de matter.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by Godalone(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2008
This is terrible o.Male lesson teacher for the male kid/s and female lesson teacher for the female kid/s.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by LetThemSay: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2008
I remember being as young as 10yrs old, my male lesson teacher back then at the begining of lectures would bring out flowers and say "this is for you" if i'm not mistaken he also mentioned us getting married and he flirted several times. Thank God it did not go further than that. It is not adviseable to leave the kids alone without some kind of adult supervision there are big time perverts out there. I actually forgot about this my lesson teacher until now, God have mercy.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by NubianQ(f): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2008
quadrant4:

It has been observed that over the years many parents who employed male lession teacher for their daughter have had cause to regret their action because of the rate at which such young ones have been molested by this so called lession teachers at home. A case recently shows that a man employed a male lession teacher of about 25yrs old as a private lession teacher for his daughter of about 8 years old who are left alone at home without any adequate supervision which resulted in the teacher molesting this young girl sexually before he was caught right in the action after molesting her on different occasion sexually. If you are a parents will u allow male teacher to coach your daughter alone at home when you are not there? And if you are the parents of this young girl what will you do to this teacher?

The world is turning to something else shocked if anyone touches any of my kids, i will inject enough CYANIDE to kill an ELEPHANT in his veins so he can die a slow and painful death and better yet Top it with Arsenic! Perverts in the world today angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by jkpretty(f): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2008
Never, never, never will i allow a male lesson teacher to teach my female kids, no matter the age. i'm glad i escaped brutal molestation. I grew to hate that teacher for life when i later understood the meaning of what he was getting at. Won't ever make the same mistake my parents never knew they made. sad
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by phattgirl: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2008
Godalone:

This is terrible o.Male lesson teacher for the male kid/s and female lesson teacher for the female kid/s.

Some men still molest little boys, with women it's rare but has still happened b4. cry

I would have to be there if the child is too young to understand what these things mean.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by quadrant4: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2008
Some male teachers need to be hang for such terrible treatment on small children
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by galatico(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2008
I'll never allow that happen cause it might lead to something else,
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by quadrant4: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2008
What precautions need to be taken inorder not to allow such to happen? pls adivice
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
ahhhhhhhhh . . . . . nkan beeee. . . . . . grin
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by beauteous(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
teacher ko,lecturer ni.
wateva happened tu d female onez
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous:

teacher ko,lecturer ni.
whatever happened tu d female onez

are they better? grin abeg. . . . grin
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by beauteous(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2008
give me a disadvantage of d female onez nd i'ma gyv yhu 3 of d male "home"teacher
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2008
are they not subject to d same hormones like their male counterparts . . . .

cases of sexually abused pupils by female teachers are not nihilant u know?
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by cynthya(f): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
Dears dis is quite a strong issue that needs to be addressed in our society today. its not only the case of having a private male or female  teacher for one's kids, but goes a long way to the issue of boarding schools(Secondary) in Nigeria.
As for me i attended an all girl's boarding school somewhere in the east and wat our 'supposed' School Principal as well as the Male teachers were sexually doing to the 'naive students(all girls) then will be quite deafenin to the ear should i open my mouth to voice everything out.

Can you believe that my School Principal was virtually sleeping with a quarter of the whole students in my school mostly without their consents? Even collaborating with the School's Medical Doctor to carry out abortions for them not once but consistently(per girl),  wat i found bizarre was the fact that most of these girls whose  age ranges btwn 14 and 18 years never talked about these horrible experiences because he had a way of hushing them up, they were all  dying in silence!

The reason being the kind of parents most of us have, that never allow room for Trust and free communication.

Well my friends and i way back then couldnt do anything about it,never discussed it beyond the walls of our dormitories. When i graduated from that school,I made a promise to myself that none of my siblings,relations infact anyone that i know, would attend that school.
And i will never allow my Kids to attend a Boarding school., NEVER!!!  
Though I heard that 'THAT PERVERT' still carry out his  Sodomic Acts in that DAMNED SCHOOL!!

My advise to parents is;  
Try and gain the trusts of your kids to enable them have a free communication with you(Be your chid's best friend).
Put the fear of God in your child such that at any point in her life,she will have the Strong-Will to reject bad moral behaviours,even when you are not there with her.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by beauteous(f): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
noetic:

are they not subject to d same hormones like their male counterparts . . . .

cases of sexually abused pupils by female teachers are not nihilant u know?
disadvantage of a female teacher?NO!
so. . .me'z stil waitin.
bsides many many cases ve yhu heard or seen a female child bein abused
sexually by a female teacher?none i guess.its common wiff d male
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by chamotex(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
For me it was a good thing, when i was younger, my sisters friend used to tutor me and worked quite well
she was as pretty as pure gold, everytime i looked at her boobs, previous unsolvable maths problems just get solved instantly,
it was like magic,
and at the end i passed my maths exams, me that i wasnt very good at maths before,
i still till today thank those pair of lovely breasts and cleavage that changed my mathematical life.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous:

disadvantage of a female teacher?NO!
some'z stil waitin.
bsides many many cases ve yhu heard or seen a female child bein abused
sexually by a female teacher?none i guess.its common wiff d male
we dont hear of it does not mean it doesnt happen. and in the instances it happens d victims dont get pregnant or depressed like their female counterparts. they see it as a sexual baptism I know a living example
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2008
chamotex:

For me it was a good thing, when i was younger, my sisters friend used to tutor me and worked quite well
she was as pretty as pure gold, everytime i looked at her boobs, previous unsolvable maths problems just get solved instantly,
it was like magic,
and at the end i passed my maths exams, me that i wasnt very good at maths before,
i still till today thank those pair of lovely breasts and cleavage that changed my mathematical life.
lol . . . . grin
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by beauteous(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
noetic:

we don't hear of it does not mean it doesnt happen. and in the instances it happens,the victims don't get pregnant or depressed   like their female counterparts. they see it as a sexual baptism  I know a living example

i blive u're talkin of the female molester here.
if ma guess is ryt,den its an advantage y a female is berra dan a male "home"teacher
and that brings us to an understandin that d female is preferrable.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by omega25red(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
it doesn't stop at just lesson teacher or school admin and staff it goes as far as house maids who are girls in my experience i was molested by the house maid we had i remeber i was 6 years old on the day my parents took my oldest sister to the common entrance interview. Each and every detail of that morning is clear in my mind and i didn't realise it untill i was about 16 talking about sex.
These days you have to watch you you leave your children with even family members would cross the line sometimes undecided
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by ladybam(f): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
omega25red:

it doesn't stop at just lesson teacher or school admin and staff it goes as far as house maids who are girls in my experience i was molested by the house maid we had i remeber i was 6 years old on the day my parents took my oldest sister to the common entrance interview. Each and every detail of that morning is clear in my mind and i didn't realise it untill i was about 16 talking about sex.
These days you have to watch you you leave your children with even family members would cross the line sometimes undecided

Sorry broda
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by Outstrip(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
The parents are clearly at fault here. How irresponsible can you be to leave your kids alone with a tutor. No one should have private access to your children at any age. It is your responsibilty to protect them. I can't even believe that nayone would consider doing that in this day and age. I will not even allow most relatives alone with my kids for more than a few minutes.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2008
Outstrip:

The parents are clearly at fault here. How irresponsible can you be to leave your kids alone with a tutor. No one should have private access to your children at any age. It is your responsibilty to protect them. I can't even believe that nayone would consider doing that in this day and age. I will not even allow most relatives alone with my kids for more than a few minutes.
a sexual abuse is a sexual abuse regardless of the sex of the pepetrators.
y should a female teacher expose a child or pupil to sex?
both sexes are giulty.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by Outstrip(f): 4:33am On Jun 28, 2008
noetic what is your point
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by Mesmerize(f): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2008
No. period!
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by iice(f): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2008
Hmmm tough one. I had a male lesson teacher when i was a kid. He was my teacher in school too. Very nice man. Thankfully he didn't try anything but i was not alone in the house, there were other people even though not in the same room. Anyway am not opposed to having one teach. I'd probably have someone else with them.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by javaprince(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2008
how i wished i was sexually abused by a female teacher while i was young ;d ;d ;d
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by javaprince(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2008
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by noetic(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2008
Outstrip:

noetic what is your point

beauticious is tryin to justify sexual abuse if the teacher is female and d victim is male.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by TCUBE(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2008
with webcam ? yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Days Old Pregnant Woman Gave Birth Miraculous / A Tribute To My Knight In Shining Armour- My Dad / Please Help ! My Dad Curses A Me And My Siblings A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.