Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success (1003 Views)

Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success by lewibiz: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2013
I would like us to express our honest honest concern on this trend that will help solve at least 65% of
of issues why most most of our young internet/online marketer are not successful as suppose.

I think the issue with most Nigerians working at home online in affiliate marketing, information marketing etc
is that they want quick money online.

They don't treat online business as a real business of their own

They don't have the patience to learn some of the core skills required to be a successful online marketer.

Some does not know what an autoresponder is or how to setup an autorespender and integrate with a campaign.

For any discipline one chose to earn his/her living, you must first do some level of training. Take for example you want to
learn how to start an hair dresser saloon, you must first go through a training for at least one year. As an accountant , you must
pass through some training and take some courses either at the University level or Polytechnic.

The same also apply to online marketing.

To be success online, you must lear some minimum skills such as:

1. How to select a good Niche
2. How to Setup campaign
3. Traffic generation [ Free and Paid form of traffic to your offer]
4. Different form of advertising , such as Free and Paid ads
5. How to test campaign and split testing of various traffic source
6. Campaign Tracking and conversions etc.
7. You can host your website/blog [ If you are the type that is really looking at the bigger picture]

8. Brand yourself [ This mean you host your blog, or website, Keep making youtube videos, blog often, let people know you,
be honest, give free information that help other people].
Learn to solve other people's problem online, when you do they will follow you to anywhere you go and they will buy any
product you market to them.

9. Work on your Mindset; Grow your mindset [ By taking the 30/30/30 rule, which mean, Read success book 30minutes
per day, Listen to motivational audio for 30minutes per day for 30 days without losing a day] " Our success, wealth, income
in life can only grow to the extent that our mind grow! { You are what you think Everyday}

10. Ensure you attend success event [ Either paid or free]

11. Treat your online business as if you have any other job or you don't have plan B

12. Never look for fast result in your first few months online [ Use that time as your learning process]
13. Pick a mentor and follow his success road map
14. Avoid being among those that keep looking for the next big thing online, [ You may fall to scam programs online more often].
Pick a niche stay with it and grow it, you must surely achieve your success. [ You might hit a road block, but never give up to
look for the next big thing online!]

15. Their is no such principle as something for nothing [ You must learn to invest in your online business, don't look for free
programs that you will make a $1m]

16. Opt-into other of your competitor list and see what they are doing differently

17. Stay away from HYIP Programs online, you can never use them to measure your success online as they game is 99% risk

18. We must learn to treat online business as a real business. Take for example you want open a local shop
here in Lagos, you must invest some money, such rent for shop, buy products to sell. You can not go to the market
and said I want a shop, but I don't want to invest any money! It means you are not ready to make sale or profit, even if you
stay all year in that market. The same goes for online marketing. We must learn to invest some money to make profit from
our online business.

19. After you must have had some optimum training, the treat your online business as your business; do your due diligence/research
on a program when you find it ok by you and invest on the business [ You can take small loan and invest in your business, as soon
as you make your profit do your re-payment and the keep reinvesting your profit [ Don't always be the type that keep looking for
free program to make millions online " Money never grow on trees ']

20. You must buy the product that the company offer.
21. You must spend some money too for drive traffic to your offer. when you do that you will make more sales in a short time
they when you balance cost of investment minus revenue into the business, you will make larger profit.

23. Make youtube and google your one of your tool to keep learning and research every time. If you have any challenge and you can
not reach your mentor, use google or youtube to search for solution.

24. We must value our time spent online daily, we should not spend five months online, looking for free things online
that we can make money from. You may end up working for working for companies that will use people for survey that
you never get any income.

I will recommend the following Books For Everyone to Pick Some copies and Read [ You can also get the ebook/audio online to download].
But try and buy the hardcopy and have it in your study room.

Find attached List of recommended books to read that will help grow your success in life [Not just success in online business] they will help you
in any field.

Re: Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success by lewibiz: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2013
I want to share something with everyone as a followup with above message .

This isn`t something new, but I think this have enormously valuable info in it.

Not Selling Your Products... Here`s Why.
The so called "secret" which I`m about to disclose, applies to anyone…

Everyone Selling anything…. In any industry.
It`s NOT exclusive to just network marketers and the MLM industry

After reading this, you will view “what” you are pushing to your prospects
In a whole different light.

Want to know what it is?
Well, it`s only 6 words- and comes in the form of a question:

“What Do My Prospects Really Want?”

It sounds simple I know, but let`s delve beneath the
Surface and really get our hands dirty.

Because there`s A Lot more to this question than meets the eye.
The following was hands down one of the most important things
I`ve ever learned and it is something I`m constantly asking myself:

“What Do My Prospects Really Want?”
Let me give you an example.

Women don`t want cosmetics…
They really want to improve our appearance,
Become more attractive,
Maybe (hypothetically speaking here) hide a few wrinkles and imperfections.
Let`s look a difference example.

Elderly folks don`t want just another bottle of arthritis pills…
They really want relief from the uncomfortable pain they are always in.
And more than that, they really want to live their lives independently –
without relying on someone else`s help…

To be able to freely move about in the garden… to be capable of
Keeping up with their grandkids… to finally get a refreshing night sleep.

“What Do My Prospects Really Want`”
Take a piece of paper and scribble down everything you come up with
people want, regards of you product, your service or your business
benefits that you will give .

Don`t stop until you`ve got at least a couple of pages of answers.
If you are having trouble coming up with ideas and find yourself staring
at a blank piece of paper, here are a few suggestions
Your prospects want to GAIN:
Self-confidence…
Fame…
Compliments from others…
Sense of accomplishments…
Improved appearance…
Comfort… (the list goes on)

Think about that, how this relate to, what you are doing.

Your prospects want to BE:
Recognized by others…
Friendly and outgoing…
Stylish and fashionable…
Proud of what they own…
“First” in things…
Influential over others… (the list goes on)

Think about that, how this relate to , what you are doing.

Your prospects want to DO:
Uniquely express themselves…
Resist being controlled by others…
Emulate the admirable…
Acquire things…
Win the affection of others…
Improve themselves generally… (the list goes on)
Also your prospects want to SAVE:
Time…
Money…
Work…
Discomfort…
Worry….
Risk…
Personal embarrassment…
They want to avoid all of this tape of things.

If you can combine the benefits of your service, business or product,
what your prospects really want, then your products will grow wings and fly off the shelves- literally!
I really hope this little message gives you a valuable info and you found here some excellent and useful
material, which you can implement to your personal business.

Re: Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success by lewibiz: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tips That Will Help Take Your Online Business To The Next Level..

Think Only About What You Want
Remember, you become what you think about — most of the time. Successful, happy people
think about their values, and how they can live and practice those values in every part of their
lives, every single day.

The big payoff is that, the more you live your life consistent with your values, the happier,
healthier, more positive and energetic you will be. There is one quality which one must possess
to win,
and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning
desire to possess it.”
Napoleon Hill

I am going to type up some general comments here and just rapid fire them okay?

1. Though their free/paid quality traffic on facebook, but don't spend all your valid time chatting on facebook....
you when you are onfacebook group only read certain people comment. Don't read every comment by every
Tom, Dick, And Harry. Choose a few guys who know what they are doing. Observe. It will become clear whose
posts you, personally, might want to read.

2. Do the the 30/30/30 core commitments daily. Re-listen, repeatedly, to the same training audios. When you
have a questions. Google or Youtube it. Learning and struggling to find the answers will cement the process
in your mind and make it stick.

3. Don't throw your money at advertising. If you want to do any paid advertising.... make an ad... start small...
I am talking $10 or $50 small. If the ad and the vendor work... scale up, FAST. Before someone else takes
your great idea or uses up that Vendor's viewers.

4. Be creative. What are you already doing in your daily life? Incorporate your business by talking about how
awesome it is. how grateful you are for being able to work from home. ... whatever....

6. Have a clear 'WHY' in your mind. You need to know why you are working. And it isn't for money. Money
is an object. What makes it worth it to keep slogging away at a job. Get's you out of bed. Makes you smile.

7. This is your business. It is a real business just like buying a pizza franchise. What would you do if you had
invested =N=250k in a franchise? How hard would you work? Would you wait for someone else to show you
what to do? Would you hope the pizza guy down the street would pop in and tell you what to do? NO! You are
smarter than that. It is just that with this internet thing it 'feels' different than a physical business.

It isn't.

Everything you'd put into a concrete business... you put into this one. Without that extreme overhead.

8. The knowledge you are learning applies to all types of online marketing. If you want to promote
other things... do so... most businesses have affiliate programs. Amazon. Clickbank... etc.

They don't pay the huge commissions but they do pay. If you have a passion. Set up a blog category
to talk about that passion and put links in there to products that will pay you money. Many folks
advise just sticking with a working program online and don't jump around online. I do. However!
The knowledge applies to ALL affiliate products.

9. Everyone wants to sell you a program that sells. Be aware that if they are making money off of you.
They are suspect. That doesn't mean what they sell isn't good. It just means they are trying to make
a living as well.

10. Lastly. owning your own business is not for everyone. You think about it all the time. It consumes your life.
ANYONE CAN make this work. But some folks don't want to pay the price... and it will cost you.

You dream about it. You talk about it. While you do other things with your friends/family... it permeates
your thoughts. I love the business. I love working it. If you decide it isn't for you. Work on not being bitter.
Just like if you tried a job and decided it wasn't for you. Shrug and move on.

Mother Theresa was a pacifist. She never attended an anti-war rally. Why? It focuses on the negative.
She said if you had a peace rally... she would attend. Wise woman.

Negativity in any area of your life will eat up your heart and soul. Not to say we don't get sad or down...
I am talking about the big picture of your life.

Read/listen to uplifting audios and books. Or do a Google search for ebooks and audio books

Become an optimistic happy person. It will take conscious effort. Like smiling. And this is the most
important thing I have to say to you. BE happy. BE positive.

People will join you when the FEEL your intent and spirit.

Nevertheless these are my best advice tips. I honestly give them over and over and over. ...

You must define Your major definite purpose can be defined as the one goal that is the most
important to you at the moment. It is usually the one goal that will help you to achieve more
of your other goals than anything else you can accomplish.

Good Fortune!

Re: Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success by lewibiz: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
HOW TO PLAN YOUR DAILY TO DO LIST THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL

What is your daily to do list? & do you do it consistently.

Consistency is the key word in every thing we do.
To join me in success Now read on and enjoy.

"I’ve always been focused on performance. I’m a list person.

I love the feeling of crossing things off. It makes me feel productive.
Plus, consistent productivity has the wonderful byproduct of accomplishing more.
Jeff Haden’s recent article on Linkedin summarizes the value of having a daily to-do
list beautifully: You don’t wait to do the work until you get the dream job - you do
the work in order to get the dream job.

I’ve never shared this list with anyone until now.

It’s the list of ten things I try to do every workday. Yes, there are days when I don’t
get them all done, but I do my best to deliver. It has proven very effective for me.

They are:
1. Read something related to my industry.
2. Read something related to business development.
3. Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
4. Empty my private client inbox by responding to all career coaching questions within one business day.
5. Check in with each team member on their progress.
6. Have a short non-work related conversation with every employee.
7. Review my top three goals for my company that are focused on its growth.
8. Identify and execute one task to support each of my top three goals.
9. Post five valuable pieces of content on all my major social media accounts.
10. Take a full minute to appreciate what I have and how far I’ve come.

This list could be longer. BUT...

If it was longer, I wouldn’t be as good at getting them all done. This list is manageable to me.
Of course, I do more than these ten things every day. But, these are the ten I choose to do
with consistency.

Why? Over the years, they’ve proven the best way for me to grow my career
and my business. The collective results have made completing these tasks consistently; even
when I don’t feel like it, well worth it.

What things do you do every day to advance your career or your business?

Re: Making Money Online"how To Be Successful & Why Most Nigerians Don't Have Success by lewibiz: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Digital Flex Printing Machine In Lagos / Free Browsing On Multilinks,spectranet And Swift Modem / Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.