Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million (1000 Views)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / Boutique Business With Startup Capital of 400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
When you read post of people with capital less than 1 million looking for biz ideas a glance at the business section of this forum says otherwise. most people who give advice are just in need of capital. you hear things like give me 200 and i would give u 80k every month. that has scam written all over it. i would like to get your honest comment. on the viability of such capital and type of biz it could start up
Re: Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by jamalee: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
bossmini84:
When you read post of people with capital less than 1 million looking for biz ideas a glance at the business section of this forum says otherwise. most people who give advice are just in need of capital. you hear things like give me 200 and i would give u 80k every month. that has scam written all over it. i would like to get your honest comment. on the viability of such capital and type of biz it could start up
You can call me on 08069114038 or 08105567111 for better discussion. I have loads of business ideas and opportunities that can bring good Return On Investment(ROI). You bring the capital and I should give the ideas and opportunities and we are in business. Automatically, we have formed a group because individual don't win in business but group win.
Re: Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 03, 2014
jamalee:
You can call me on 08069114038 or 08105567111 for better discussion. I have loads of business ideas and opportunities that can bring good Return On Investment(ROI). You bring the capital and I should give the ideas and opportunities and we are in business. Automatically, we have formed a group because individual don't win in business but group win.
In Nigeria a group is more likely to fail especially under your proposed arrangement.

Op, if you can not think up a business idea on your own then you have no business in business. How do you intend to run one, getting a business idea is the easiest part, running it successfully is another thing entirely.
Re: Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by skillero(m): 3:05am On Nov 03, 2014
There are a lot of residual income generating schemes and also small businesses that could be done with such amount. I prefer to call it this way. Start where you are with what you have!
If all you can fry is Akara balls, go out and call yours"graduate akara" get a strong Unique selling proposition(What makes you different from others) Then you are positioned for success!
Re: Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2014
bossmini84:

Hmmmmm u must be referring to my post, am not a scammer, just happen to be frm a poor background and am still a student of unn datz all. Cos of the happenings in the country, most Nigerians have this mentality that everyone is a scammer. I just happen to have this beautiful idea buh no one will give me a chance because they feel its a scam but am just being optimistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by sluvy4tune(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Honestly bro, there is a large chunk of hope

Infact there is more hope than the word Hope itself

Talking from experience I started my business with 13K back then in school, then we were into bulksms and stuff, (at least then bulksms was still a major hit)

I gradually move over to importation , China,USA & Dubai, I tell u bro the story has changed

My point in this

With what you have is more than Enough to startup a business,

Yes you might do estimate and cost of running a business and that amount might not be up to 50% of what you need

Your environment determines the kind of business you can start with that amount

Go to your inner chamber & think, think smart

Don't be fooled by Nlanders Ebooks with helfty promise and huge returns

Its better u developed your business idea with passion for it

Like I said earlier your environment determines what kind of business you can do with that amount.

I remember when I rented my first office space , I had about #350 left with me home & abroad

I knew that was a big risk but I saw something bigger in my ideas, what I was about to do

I was convince my idea was worth fighting for, We might not be at the top now , but we are definitely not where we were when the office space was rented over a year ago.

Goodluck bro

Re: Is There Really Hope For A Start-up Biz With Capital Of 600k-1 Million by kevinalbright(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Your best bet with such funds is to invest with an already established business. WHY? Because they are running already, they know the business, they have fought tru the risks, the most important they are generating income and have made great profit in previous years.

"a starters 100% roi is most likely to be lower than 5% roi from an already established business"

With 1m i can connect you to a major record company. And you will make way more that you will if you use that capital to run a start up on your own.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? / Refillable Cartridge For Hp 5510,hp 8600,7610 .fashioned To Save Cost / How Not To Get Scammed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.