Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,842 members, 7,841,199 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs (1295 Views)

Messi Speaks Pidgin English ” E Be Like Say Dem Jazz Us”…see What Happened / Nigeria Vs Congo Live Commentary In Pidgin English / New Pidgin English Site From Supersport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by nightrider: 11:33am On May 26, 2006
Hey guys abeg i need help with pidgin english interpretations of these sports terms.

GOAL

VICTORY

CHEER

FANS/supporters
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by Akolawole(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2006
Someof us will boycott your post if you dont tender apology to everyone in "henry Stays" which the probably the Administrator has moved to Recycle bin:

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13229.96.html#msg382490

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by nightrider: 9:01am On May 30, 2006
get the real culprits to apologise for abusing me and bagoma, then i will.
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by spikelord(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2006
Hey Nightrider, you really bleeped up in there!
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by Akolawole(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2006
"get the real culprits to apologise for abusing me and bagoma, then i will."

Who are the Culprits?

You are a major Actor. I am 100% sure Baggy will not ask for such yeye apology.

Very Very good and mature people have left the Forum(Sports) because of that show-of-shame.

Please dont bring Baggy into this AGAIN.
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by spikelord(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2006
Abi, I was going to ask the same question!

Who are the real culprits? Hucarson and Jackal and who else
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by nightrider: 4:59pm On May 30, 2006
i'm willing to make peace,

when i joined this forum, you can testify i never abused anybody, i just gave my views.

then jackal and hucarson joined and they drove me to that piont. i,m really not intrested in chatting anymore thats why i'm less on nairaland. Cause i feel it isn't worth fighting and abusing them all the time. They'll never learn.
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by hucarson(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2006
@ Spikelord,

Please:  Always look before u leap.
             Think before u spill your guts.

@ Nightrider,
I don't need your apologies. We r all grown men.
We break-up to make up and this is not a boy/f-girl/f thingy or stone age where apologies r necessary.
I have moved on and sh.it happens
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by Akolawole(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2006
@NightRider & Huccarson

We are not saying you should apologise to each other. Do apologise to entire Sports people.

If My loving Bagoma could do this, Why not you?
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by nightrider: 8:26am On May 31, 2006
i apologise to the sports forum

huc and jack

hmmmmmmmmmmm. i'm simmering down. lets watch our words.
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by Akolawole(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2006
Cheers NightRider!
Re: I Need Help With Pidgin English Soccer Slangs by spikelord(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2006
Hey Huc! I was only joking by mentioning your name. No bad feeling!

(1) (Reply)

Abuja City Marathon / Portsmouth Fc(for Pompey Fans Only) / Formation Of An Umbrella Body For Football Fans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.