Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. (24553 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by vykte(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Invariably telling me to b dumb/mute @ work! Cos there is nothing left to say.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Xqwizit: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I swear, I sacked all my workers that said made those statements. Some others are in my to-do-list.
They will be shown the door s
soonest! Just one more of those
disgusting statements and you will be shown the way.
.dis nice u r an employer cos am lukin 4 a job thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Elevation(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I swear, I sacked all my workers that said made those statements. Some others are in my to-do-list.
They will be shown the door soonest! Just one more of those disgusting statements and you will be shown the way.
Dont swear oga take am easy and calm down Oxygen is not for sale.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
vykte: Invariably telling me to b dumb/mute @ work! Cos there is nothing left to say.
No, it's telling you to show manners and discretion. And there are tons of words to use. Listen to the right people.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by MissOpe(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
They will be shown the door soonest! Just one more of those disgusting statements and you will be shown the way.
Bosss i need a job from u
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by gbokukueba(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
What if your boss ask you for your BB pin Happened to me i just kept posting him thinking he will get the picture but he didnt... was very angry but could do nothing about it and to update my status i have to think very well incase he misinterprete my comments but today he is no longer my boss but we have become great friends...
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Jerryjat(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Men... na how jobless u go b... na him u dey play with so ooooo... ....
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by y2kaustin(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Flatmate Needed For A Mini Flat,at Egbeda Alimosho,lagos
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Allwility: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
1. Never ever say to your boss, "You are fired!". You won't like the consequence.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Tinyemeka(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
And you've gat dem jobless, mummy-fed, schooling scrubs be like 'Ama fire my workers' sh.it. undecided Dudes ain't even sees what a offer letter be like.

Where's Yuzedo when you need him? Hope he ain't been banned? sad
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by AutoC: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
another thing not to tell your boss is 'Im goin for interview'...

From that day, Your appraisal is in jeopardy
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by olu77(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
I wonder which of these Brother Amaechi has said to Uncle Jonah, I hope he is online sha reading itgringringrin...But, on a serious note, is Uncle Jonah Bros Amaechi's boss? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
'It is not in my job description'.
I say that thing whenever necessary biko.
Maka na Mmadu abughi ehi, mmadu burugodi ehi sef, ehi na-anwu anwu.

I just tell my consultants, Chief, thats for nurses, etc.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by chymaxy: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2013
noted
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:
After sacking all Uя̲̅ workers Ɣ☺ΰ
Will do †ђξ
Work alone kwoi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by otokx(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
nice
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Nickyspice(f): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
chymystique:

Am guilty of No.1 embarassed...

Bolaji, am coming for more personal tutorin on dis wink
Did u have to quote all that? undecided
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by kolamilan(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
what about the order way round.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by kolamilan(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nickyspice: Did u have to quote all that? undecided
dont mind him.
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by chymystique(f): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nickyspice: Did u have to quote all that? undecided

Yea bby tongue cheesy wink
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
kolamilan: what about the order way round.

lol
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by Nmeri17: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
This came in handy as i just started working recently. I'll say its more of an individual thing. Take for instance if tuface is yo boss; u can talk about how big a girl's booty is and crack jokes. But inversely if yo boss is, say donald trump, its all formal and strictly business. Its not that difficult to know what kinda person our boss is tho
Re: 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. by jaklad(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2015
The earliest time to start is now.... delivery @ ur door step...very quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 IT Jobs Of The "Highest Salary" You Should Consider. / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean / Which Hand-work Should I Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.