Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Love Hospital - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Hospital (10665 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2006
you are suffering from jet lag abi. Then be happy that i am still here
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2006
lol anyhow am out now tk care anddont study too much ooo
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2006
lol. okay sure.
Re: Love Hospital by Roscodaddy(m): 1:33am On Jun 07, 2006
Badman,e don do make u go sleep,me and j-girl dey look after the room
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2006
when did i become security guard looking after the room? tongue
Re: Love Hospital by LuvMachin(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2006
J-girl, the Luv Doc recommended you to me. C'mon girl, I'll take you on another level. I'm a luv machine that keeps girls running for more.
Forget Rosco. angry angry angry angry
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2006
when did i become object of desire ehn? lol. It's a free world - i am not for anyone to recommend or for anyone to take
Re: Love Hospital by Olumide7(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2006
Hey LuvMachin don't involve me in this, I said J-girl needs a playa , i did not recommend her to you. Look for your own fish, RoscoDaddy is already on to her, he's faster. Change ur name, it's not living to it's expectations.
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2006
lol j-girl needs a player grin
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2006
am i that pathetic? Well anyway - it's all good.
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2006
no you need someone better ooo, but a love doctor is always rite so maybe u need one grin grin gdluck
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2006
Okay that's it - i am okay all alone. I don't want anymore playas. I will find as many as i can of my own accord - not just for me grin
Re: Love Hospital by Olumide7(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2006
J-girl, stop pretending as if u don't enjoy the attention, Once Rosco and Luv Machin ignore you, you will start missing them embarassed embarassed Won't ya?
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2006
yes ooo, she would come back to me and say we start praying again
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2006
lol. It was fun but i am over it already. tongue

Badman, when last did we pray? lol. Don't worry - i won't complain again
Re: Love Hospital by Olumide7(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2006
Badmann, how r things with u and toy?
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2006
things are alright
Re: Love Hospital by BigShishi(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2006
love doctor, face it, your advice, remedies e.t.c are shambolic to say the least, i have a better chance of meeting Nelson Mandela than one of your remedies actually working for me, u need to go back to the lab, or seek advice from da billy goat of love,
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2006
dang, ShiShi! You have started again oh. That was how you did with Toy. tongue

Where is Toy? sad
Re: Love Hospital by BigShishi(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2006
Lemmie be da love doctor 4 a day and see how thangs going to change round here,
Re: Love Hospital by Olumide7(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2006
Big Shishi is in Phase 3 of the love process - pillung down the person behind his success love story because he feels threatened. Here is my prescription for you, focus on your woman!! wink you will feel a lot better. For your information, you have to earn the right to be a love doctor for a day. I am the only person with the right to approve it, but since you have decided to be so ungrateful, I'd rather allow J-girl to be the love doc for a day. grin grin grin
Re: Love Hospital by BigShishi(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2006
dat ain't fair, dat's sexism, racism, naijalairism,

lovedoctor, okay what was it u actually did for me, i might have forgotten :- wink
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2006
Olumide7:

Big Shishi is in Phase 3 of the love process - pillung down the person behind his success love story because he feels threatened. Here is my prescription for you, focus on your woman!! wink you will feel a lot better. For your information, you have to earn the right to be a love doctor for a day. I am the only person with the right to approve it, but since you have decided to be so ungrateful, I'd rather allow J-girl to be the love doc for a day. grin grin grin

I have had it! Am I that bad? Gosh - In 24 hours, you guyz have indirectly called me a bad love doctor, desperate, and pathetic. My eyes have seen today
Re: Love Hospital by Olumide7(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2006
@Shish What do you mean? How did you get Eve? Shishi powers? or my love potion? Remember u were so single before u came to the hospital

@J-girl No one is calling you a bad love Doctor, I just said you will be in a better position to be a love Doctor than Shish. Ok, be the Love Doctor for today.
Re: Love Hospital by Rhodalyn(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy ''Some hospital'' cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2006
aunty this hospital has helped alot of people ooo,
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2006
Really? aawwww thanks! But i am about to go to bed now - so you can continue to be love doctor. I will take you up on that offer though, very soon when i have the time wink

Rhodalyn, it's one of a kind - isn't it?
Re: Love Hospital by BigShishi(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2006
Shish What do you mean? How did you get Eve? Shishi powers? or my love potion? Remember u were so single before u came to the hospital

okay, okay, i'll confess, i tried da love potion u gave me on a pigeon isaw in da strees, da thang pecked da sh%t outta me maan angry angry angry, so it means u gave me hatred potion, to bad i've sent it to badman grin grin grin
Re: Love Hospital by Olumide7(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2006
This hospital is dedicated to the love satisfaction of people. We amend broken hearts and break those that are about to be broken to free them from the misery of slow heart break. After that we get them a fresh one. For more info talk to my assistant.
cool cool
Re: Love Hospital by Rhodalyn(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2006
lol Shishi shocked cheesy cheesy U funny dude! cheesy

@j-girl
it really is shocked cheesy wink

@Badman
i said dont call me Aunty! cheesy
Re: Love Hospital by Badman888(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2006
guy abeg ooo,shishi i dont want anythin am happy with my life now
Re: Love Hospital by jgirl3: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2006
Who's your assistant? @ Olumide

ShiShi - i have always been telling you, you are not serious - lol. Which one concern pigeon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Muslim Ladies & Men: Drop Your Numbers / Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In / SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.