Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters (1329 Views)

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Dumb Funny Labels/warnings / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by noskyboy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
this days all people do is go on social networks to look for what to copy and paste, mehn, guys please, enough of all these copy and
pasting, please be creative for 1sec, funny to see
almost everybody on my wall posting the
same thing, word for word, pls be original,
even if it is the usual senseless posts like ''am
eating rice'', ''i just woke up'' e.t.c or better still be
humble enuf to acknowledge the original
poster, its better than forming smart with
someone else's idea. #stopplagiarism#
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by Suleshaibu: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2013
E no funy na tongue

1 Like

Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by luxs(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
thuda go fire u....wit dis tin u call a joke
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by noskyboy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
two of una dey mad, this section is for joke, riddles and e.t.c, una know weda na e.t.c i write? Plus obviously u guys are guilty of mindless copy and pasting. Mtchew.
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by psalmdave(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Is dis wat u should be botherin urself about? i copy nd paste,dat one 9 dey pain person..y is d tecnology there..abeg find sumtin doin
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by noskyboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
@pslamdave, u should also ask why u have a brain, fancy i guess?
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Imagine what you would have turned out to be if not for copying what your environments give to you and pasting it in your brain for references. Or you think that can only be done with an electronic gadget?? Think outside the box and see beyong your nose, Mr.,
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by psalmdave(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2013
I agree,thanks for d insult..if u were so creative u wudnt be here complainin of copy nd paste
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by noskyboy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
you guys are mixing things up, am not totally against copy and pasting, cos sometimes one would want to share with frnds, but atleast give reference, plus, the rate at which pple copy and paste these days is alarming, leading to loss of creativity, you would not get it now, untill a day comes when ur child wont be able to write a simple article or be able to express himself without looking for someones work to copy, and mr 'think outside the box' copying and pasting from nature and the environment is creativity, but copying and pasting someone else's work is plagiarism. Got that!
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
You too like noise.. Without Copy and Paste, you're absolutely empty. If you wanna be creative, invent your language aside from those that exist and let's see how you communicate, Mr Creator.. I'll be back when you succeed.
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by psalmdave(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2013
na wah....c comedy,my broda continue 2 complain abt c nd p...i guess ure mr creativity so wat i av for u is that y nt be so creative in helpin d society dan spend ur entire time on social netwrks observin copy nd paste..very soin our own children no go dy read their books again dem go dy for nairaland,facebook nd twitter dy dey creative jes like mr creativity
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by psalmdave(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2013
na wah....c comedy,my broda continue 2 complain abt c nd p...i guess ure mr creativity so wat i av for u is that y nt be so creative in helpin d society dan spend ur entire time on social netwrks observin copy nd paste..very soon our own children no go dy read their books again dem go dy for nairaland,facebook nd twitter dy dey creative jes like mr creativity
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by martha4christ: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hmmmmmm he is suffering from Copy n paste Syndrome
Re: A Generation Of Dumb Copy And Pasters by EfemenaXY: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
The jokes are in the responses here.

Chykasson a.k.a Jackie Chan, how far now? And your twin 007 nko? smiley

Hope your pepper grinding business don take off properly now? cool cool tongue

*** Er, guys: I hope these responses of yours aren't copy 'n paste stuff too? *** cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Another Plane Crash Occured In Abuja / I Want All Of You To Judge This Case / Pls Don't Laugh About This,its A Serious Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.