Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is It A Sin To Think About The Creation Of The World,Or We Are To Accept Faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Think About The Creation Of The World,Or We Are To Accept Faith? (449 Views)

The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? / Do You Really Own Anything In This World ? Or Are You Just Borrowing It / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Think About The Creation Of The World,Or We Are To Accept Faith? by amiskurie(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
-does muslim and christian religion allows us to think.can we wonder or travel in thoughts abt the world or the purpose of life.I am a muslim,a religion of peace.as a guy seeking knowledge to understand the purpose of life and maybe beyond"somewhere we don't know".we are said to have come from heaven but I guess nt just me didn't know when we decided to come to d earth from frm heaven.or do u?
are we free to reason,and free to ask questions.or shld we just accept faith and qeep quiet ,and stop thinking?

Seun. Lalasticlala. Obinoscopy. Dani1luv. Ishilove. r231.

(1) (Reply)

Child Marriage,seee How Will Are All Involve In It And What The Religion Say / What Does The Bible Say About Suicide? / Why You Should Not Be Discouraged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.