Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) (9515 Views)

Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) / Billboard Design Inspiration / Corel.draw ::: Step In Creating N N P C Logo ::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by erad(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Creating business cards is rather easy, but creating business cards successfully is not that simple. You have to make them look good, well designed, stylish in order for the person who receives it to have a good impression about you when looking at the card.

Many people are paying a lot of attention to how a business card looks and if you want possible client to call you, your card must be easy to remember so that it won’t be just a card in his stack, but a really good one that he will want to see again.

Another positive outlook of a good business card might be the viral effect. Consider the cards that are in this article, they are here because they look good. The same principle applies offline; when you see a cool business card that you receive you tend to show it to multiple people and talk about it.

Source: http://www.designyourway.net/blog/inspiration/creating-business-cards-successfully-30-cool-examples/

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by erad(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
more examples

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by erad(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
more

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by erad(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
more

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by gunuvi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
They are very nice
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by crystalballs: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Creativity at its best.

Good job.
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by olojuede01: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
This cards are awesome... Now that's how a business card should be shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by dljbd1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
I like the one with a designed cup. It shows that you can advertise via any medium/platform. You could include key holders too...you know, something that the bearer can always showoff in public.

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by iamswizz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice..

*Runs to get his microsoft paint and corel draw x5*
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Awww...am loving this! More pix pls
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Tunjman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
dl_jbd: I like the one with a designed cup. It shows that you can advertise via any medium/platform. You could include key holders too...you know, something that the bearer can always showoff in public.

They are known as below the line items in Pradvertising world (synergy between Public Relations and Advertising)
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Koolking(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Awesome biz cards. I have just been inspired to rebrand my biz card
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by momodub: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
coolNICE CARDS
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by spywareczar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ђδω abt my own business card??

4 Likes

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Bams95: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
NICE WORK

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by PastorKun(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
erad: Creating business cards is rather easy, but creating business cards successfully is not that simple. You have to make them look good, well designed, stylish in order for the person who receives it to have a good impression about you when looking at the card.

Many people are paying a lot of attention to how a business card looks and if you want possible client to call you, your card must be easy to remember so that it won’t be just a card in his stack, but a really good one that he will want to see again.

Another positive outlook of a good business card might be the viral effect. Consider the cards that are in this article, they are here because they look good. The same principle applies offline; when you see a cool business card that you receive you tend to show it to multiple people and talk about it.

Source: http://www.designyourway.net/blog/inspiration/creating-business-cards-successfully-30-cool-examples/

Really nice designs you've got here. Do you produce these cards? What is your price range to produce them? If you are based in Lagos, I would be interested in printing some business cards with you.

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by revelation2013(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls let me know ur address nd phone number, am impressed
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by AyodejiCharles(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
beautiful
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by NET1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm loving most of the business cards I've seen here.

.NET
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by amanikondo: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
I am also a king of packaging. Those stuffs will not get you contract in Lagos. Come and ask me.
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Afrocatalyst: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
the_rabbi: Interesting.. reminds me of something I read here > http://www.thenakedconvos.com/bloody-mary-in-defense-of-period-sex/
_

Like seriously? You really expect people to fall for that? Next time bitly the url.
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by riskit33: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Love them all! Very sleek!
Hmmm, but eye-catching business cards such as those won't come cheap. So what's the fate of a young and fresh entrepreneur who's just starting out and who cannot afford such sleek cards?
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by fittty(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Awesome!
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Brimmie(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=20]Use Adobe Illustrator CS6 To Get The Best Design!!

Say No To CorelDraw X6
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by russianyuri: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Guys those cards up there can be achieved with DI (Direct Imagery). And in Nigeria there are DI printers all over the place. More expensive than the "normal" biz cards we print. But when you get DI cards, you will definitely feel good about yourself and your business. Ask your local printer for DI's, if he doesn't have it then ditch him.. He shouldn't be printing. (Just kidding tho)but DI na d way.
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by RozayGambino: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
i would like you to develop my brand. can u give me ur contacts(i assume u didnt do dat already for reasons best known to u) or heres mine 07031627584. lookin 4wod 2 hearing from u.
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Consultville(m): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Nice work you got here

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by Xion: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2013
DI with Spot / Matte Lamination, and as the case may be, die cut trimming
Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by spywareczar(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Use Adobe Illustrator CS6 To Get The Best Design!!

Say No To CorelDraw X6
[/size]
who be dis one again? ??

1 Like

Re: Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) by legendprac(m): 3:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Nice cards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masterpieces Made With Hundreds Of Anything / Get 3d Logo Design For Your Brand / Beginners Guid To Professional Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.