Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop (12652 Views)

Davido (Won Le Ba) Ft. Wale / DOWNLOAD VIDEO | Sean Kingston – Seasonal Love Ft Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by alaoeri: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Risky_mallam: grin .. Hope it gets him a Gram my grin
Wale self never near grammy talkless of wizkid beside if wizkid wanna win grammy definitely not with this song.
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chuuune!! Madness!!

But they don't hear me, though!!! angry

Let ya panties drop for me and come get the wrath of django (the D is silent). kiss

If ya panties ain't dropping for me, then there must be something wrong with you - believe that!! tongue

Good looking for wizkid and big ups to Wale and Maleek Berry!!

Wale will end up as one of the greatest rappers/lyricists of this generation.

"The Gifted" is definitely the album of the year!! cool
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Dxpolymath(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
I bet d song wud get a graNNY nomination.
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
horlajide: We celebrate mediocrity yet we would keep talking about how none of our artistes gets a grammy.

Wizzy is talented i wouldnt even argue about that, but lets call a spade a spade, the song isnt all that. i understand we are likely to be sentimental cos he featured an international act but that shouldnt take away our objectivity....i wouldnt fancy a song where i have to keep reciting "let ur panty drop for me" in the hook like a confused teenager. He should be thinkin of makin classics-song that can stand the test of time not jingles.

buh anywayz wat i say wouldnt matter since it a "superstar"(Wizkid) and an american act( Wale). its still bound to enjoy massive airplay and rotation.
Clap for yasef! But HEY! Am gonna be the first Nigerian Hip Hop act to win Grammies!
NOTE : I said Grammies!
Write this name on the wall G'IYAZ
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donmichaelz: Must u sing with american musician b4 u feel u av arrived?D song is wack,his flows are wack,Wizkid u aint no toy with a mind they should Toil,cos if dis is a ploy U should take em like D illinoui..*see rhymes* smiley
Rhymes ain't IT this time!
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by ituajude: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
in all honesty, i feel Wizkid should have done better on this song. His lyrics were childish, a thing which an international act of his calibre should not be caught saying. He recorded a song with Wale and this was the best he could come up with? I'm disappointed, to say the least angry
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by IAMBREEZY: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nice song wizzy and wale
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by churific(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm not a big fan of WALE but he killed it.

Take out Wale's part and all you have is a rubbish, repetitive, generic "let your panty drop for me."
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by BB013(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
alaoeri: Let your pants drop for me, you go fear lyrics now.

; D ; D ; D
I tire wen I hear am oh
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Tyche(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donmichaelz: Here is a song better dan these nonsense.........AIT mama papa oo AIT na we station sister brother oo AIT na we station,African independent television,AIT sharing d african experience.

ROTFL
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
What a dead song...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Shakara123(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Soon we will have a topic on Nairaland's front page tittled "His Babe Slapped Him for Singing Drop for Me by Wizkid ft Wale".

Today's songs come with expiry dates. Any day, I still want to listen to a song like 9ice ft 2baba
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by SKIPCY(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
U mean wizkid had d opportunity to do a song with wale n dis is d best he could come up with.
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by mrworldwide: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
This song is just meh....honestly was expecting somuch more!
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Adehwale: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Some niggaz be cumin here 2 say d song iz whack wen dey avnt even heard it...na wa 4 una o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by abduldope(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
WACk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cnt BLiv evN ThE MATTEr better pass am by faR (-) minus WaLE verse cus he truLy drop nyc flow there.... 9ja we ar still bhind USA by 4 to 9
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by OmniSparrow: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donmichaelz: Here is a song better dan these nonsense.........AIT mama papa oo AIT na we station sister brother oo AIT na we station,African independent television,AIT sharing d african experience.
Rotflmao
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by nydraps(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wale obviously killed †ђξ song but WTF was wizkid singing??
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by rabbit13467: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sorry Boy, your time is going big time
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by jumzzy448: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
horlajide: We celebrate mediocrity yet keep talking about how none of our artistes gets a grammy.

Wizzy is talented I wouldn't even argue about that, but lets call a spade a spade, the song isn't all that. I understand we are likely to be sentimental cos he featured an international act but that shouldn't take away our objectivity. I wouldn't fancy a song where I have to keep reciting "let ur panty drop for me" in the hook like a confused teenager. He should be thinking of making classics - song that can stand the test of time not jingles.

Buh anywayz wat i say wouldn't matter since its a "superstar"(Wizkid) and an american act(Wale), because obviously its bound to enjoy massive airplay and rotation.
God bless u.
You've said it all.
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by wheesin(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
huuunh...wakes up frm sleep...wastes 3.6mb...cries and goes back to sleep havin a nightmare
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Codedeben: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
horlajide: We celebrate mediocrity yet keep talking about how none of our artistes gets a grammy.

Wizzy is talented I wouldn't even argue about that, but lets call a spade a spade, the song isn't all that. I understand we are likely to be sentimental cos he featured an international act but that shouldn't take away our objectivity. I wouldn't fancy a song where I have to keep reciting "let ur panty drop for me" in the hook like a confused teenager. He should be thinking of making classics - song that can stand the test of time not jingles.

Buh anywayz wat i say wouldn't matter since its a "superstar"(Wizkid) and an american act(Wale), because obviously its bound to enjoy massive airplay and rotation.
GBAM!!!!
Chairman, I swear your head dey there. You just talk am as e dey. So many songs like that out there. Before you say the word go it has become a national anthem.
How many of those songs they play out there that you can extract any sensible and meaningful words from. They keep flooding the airwaves with durosoke kind of lyrics. Not to talk about their trending obscenities in their musical videos now. You can't just tune in to any music channels without having an almost unclad lady whose bum is helplessly Swinging at your face. Its now all about booty and bums.
Extreme profanity.
God dey.
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by dtwsola(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
^I don't get you folks that complain about the content in secular music. If you want to see fully dressed women and well behaved men, go watch a fawking gospel video or something. Since you have such high morals, why are you listening to and watching such music in the first place. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Celepope: 2:53am On Jul 31, 2013
This music is da bomb.Constant replay.Wale practically dug a grave for the music and finally killed it with his rap.Thanks Wale for repping DMV area.We rock
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by lacosteIII(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2013
ok
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Trash.
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by Baba419(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2013
all this song needed would have been olamide to neutralize the tongue
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by proclivity: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Overrated crap.....which one be drop ur panties? wats music turning to these days... mstcheeew
Re: Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop by ektbear: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2013
One of my favorite naija artists along with the US artist I've been listening to for a straight month.

Lemme download this now..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel - 'Jaho' (Video) / Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.