Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Computer Gurus,please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Computer Gurus,please Help (612 Views)

Phone Gurus Please Your Assistance Is Highly Needed Here / Game Gurus Please Help Me Out / Computer Gurus Help O, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus,please Help by Lawmann: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Good morning dear friends.I just loaded 1,200 airtime to my airtel sim.Then i dialed *440*4# to get 1gb in order to use it on my modem(i use airtel modem).But it refuses to go and this what i saw:your request was not successful because you cannot migrate while you still have an active service.pls,what do i do?thanks
Re: Computer Gurus,please Help by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Hi, first off, I am no guru. Now, that settled, I think the problem is more of a network think. First, confirm if your 1200 is still intact. Even if its not, try putting a call through to airtell costumer care. I think its 111. You probably still have an active data plan.

Best wishes.
Re: Computer Gurus,please Help by kenomobola(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Lawmann: Good morning dear friends.I just loaded 1,200 airtime to my airtel sim.Then i dialed *440*4# to get 1gb in order to use it on my modem(i use airtel modem).But it refuses to go and this what i saw:your request was not successful because you cannot migrate while you still have an active service.pls,what do i do?thanks

Confirm you have an active subscription by sending status in a text message to 440. If you have an active subscription without data, then simply send deactivate to 440 and you'll be good to resubscribe to your BB package.

2 Likes

Re: Computer Gurus,please Help by jude33084(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
kenomobola:

Confirm you have an active subscription by sending status in a text message to 440. If you have an active subscription without data, then simply send deactivate to 440 and you'll be good to resubscribe to your BB package.

Exactly smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Instagram And Android Apps On Blackberry 10 (bb 10) / Made-in – Nigeria Phone Debuts / Get A Smartphone From Airtel Free; How True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.