Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2804 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Language Will We Speak In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Humans do not need salvation but instead we need growth and that can only come from realising the divine spark in you and to stop the cycle of reincarnation. Jesus cannot save anyone but can only point you to the right direction. Stop Worshiping anything......you are equal to any god you can think of.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
u call me a slave because i didnt agree with ur opinion? Get a life dude
yes get a life FOLYKAZE. The way to the life shop is over there ---------------------------------------- > grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
Can u enlighten us better? With a scripture verse pls

There we go again..... You do not need any book to know the truth! The truth is in your DNA..... Speak to the god within you and you will realise more than you can ever be taught.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

You do not need any book to know the truth! The truth is in your DNA..... Speak to the god within you and you will realise more than you can ever be taught.
U are a confused fellow
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
That was when i was following ur Atheist footstep but nw av seen the light

Shut the hell up. You are not atheist at anytime........you are puppet chained with fear.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
U are a confuse fellow

Ok
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: yes get a life FOLYKAZE. The way to the life shop is over there ---------------------------------------- > grin

na left be that? It my right here sorry. AGAIN HIDE BEHIND INTERNET BEFORE 2016 OR YOU ROT IN JAIL
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Shut the {hell} up. You are not atheist at anytime........you are puppet chained with fear.

Dats where u belong man
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
U are a confused fellow
and if you want a thread on reincarnation let me know. i have one somewhere. our souls are forever but we shed our bodies when they wear out. here is a subtle reincarnation verse >>>> revelation 14 vs 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. <<<< you are saved in death and then your works follow you. what does that mean ? it means once you are saved, being saved follows you forever into future lives. your work follows you. you have done the work and now you are saved forever. you come back saved in future lives. your work follows you
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2013
No need to argue with anyone. There is always a freedom choice. Why is it that christians are being taught to remain servants in the house of their god and even when they die they are being promised to be servants in the kingdom of their god. These so called gods are very clever, they never wanted man to be like them Genesis 11:6.

As for me, i am taking the bull by the horn,not following!
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
job 8 vs 9 For we are but of yesterday and know nothing, for our days on earth are a shadow. <<< subtle reincarnation verse. we are of yesterday meaning we are of past life
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2013
matthew 11 vs 14 And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. <<< reincarnation. elijah coming back as john.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2013
The bible is a coded book( metaphor). What if i told you Jesus did not exist.....the bible completely followed the astronomic signs. Starting from moses the Ram( Aries ) to the age of Pisces . But christians do not know,they just follow...that is why you lot are called believers.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: The bible is a coded book( metaphor). What if i told you Jesus did not exist.....the bible completely followed the astronomic signs. Starting from moses the Ram( Aries ) to the age of Pisces . But christians do not know,they just follow...that is why you lot are called believers.

Proof?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: matthew 11 vs 14 And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. <<< reincarnation. elijah coming back as john.
Fire on sire am with you.....i saw u on a forum, Christianblabla.com and u were banned because dey couldnt stand u,so dey ran away hahaha
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: The bible is a coded book( metaphor). What if i told you Jesus did not exist.....the bible completely followed the astronomic signs. Starting from moses the Ram( Aries ) to the age of Pisces . But christians do not know,they just follow...that is why you lot are called believers.
keep believing that nonsense. the bible is real. even trans-atlantic slavery was recorded in it thousands of years before it happened
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
Fire on sire am with you.....i saw u on a forum, Christianblabla.com and u were banned because dey couldnt stand u,so dey ran away hahaha
hahahahaha yeah i was on that forum lmao. those white folks cant handle the truth sire lol. i stay getting banned on those forums grin grin

white folks are only believers so long as they think jesus is a white man and the jews are white. thats the only time they want to hear about christ. they dont like the truth
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: The bible is a coded book( metaphor). What if i told you Jesus did not exist.....the bible completely followed the astronomic signs.
na wa oo, everybody wit their own opinion
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
which forum are you on again?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Nothing like "the end of the world" but it is the end of age. Genesis was never the beginning of the world but the recreation of the planet. Gods did not create made but modified man to be more like them. The word replenish was used in the bible in Genesis. The last time i checked the meaning in the dictionary it mean remake. Christians need to stop interpreting the bible literarily . The most important thing that ever happened to humans is the Sun,cos without it we are all dead. That is why we worship the Son( SUN). When it dies at night,it always promised to come back in the morning otherwise we are all dead. It comes in the clouds and goes back in the same cloud . That is why christian go to church on SUNDAY!
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Why did judas kiss jesus?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN: which forum are you on again?
me ? i joined a couple and got banned in both. lol. white folks dont like hearing about their future slavery >>>> revelation 13 vs 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

isaiah 14 vs 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: Why did judas kiss jesus?
Maybe he was gay lol, dat is wat u will come up wit nw
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: Nothing like "the end of the world" but it is the end of age. [s] Genesis was never the beginning of the world but the recreation of the planet. Gods did not create made but modified man to be more like them. The word replenish was used in the bible in Genesis. The last time i checked the meaning in the dictionary it mean remake. Christians need to stop interpreting the bible literarily . The most important thing that ever happened to humans is the Sun,cos without it we are all dead. That is why we worship the Son( SUN). When it dies at night,it always promised to come back in the morning otherwise we are all dead. It comes in the clouds and goes back in the same cloud . That is why christian go to church on SUNDAY[/s]!
something we can agree on sire wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Remember jesus was born at Virgo and judas being Scorpio gave jesus the kiss of death. Jesus ia metaphor for the SUN,the light of the world and it moves 1 degree north on the 25th of December ( Christmas Day)
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
Maybe he was gay lol, dat is wat u will come up wit nw

Shut up and listen! You know nothing!
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
i understand u fully well sire,u speak d truth
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: something we can agree on sire wink

Hard to swallow?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: Nothing like "the end of the world" but it is the end of age. Genesis was never the beginning of the world but the recreation of the planet. Gods did not create made but modified man to be more like them. The word replenish was used in the bible in Genesis. The last time i checked the meaning in the dictionary it mean remake. Christians need to stop interpreting the bible literarily . The most important thing that ever happened to humans is the Sun,cos without it we are all dead. That is why we worship the Son( SUN). When it dies at night,it always promised to come back in the morning otherwise we are all dead. It comes in the clouds and goes back in the same cloud . That is why christian go to church on SUNDAY!

Ain soph Aur
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN: i understand u fully well sire,u speak d truth
sire, those white folks did not like this thread i started. go through it if you like. after you go through this thread sire you will have not one single doubt that you are a jew http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/69506-have-we-been-sold-lemon-about-who-real-jews.html
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

Hard to swallow?
am finna school you on the validity of the bible

deuteronomy 28 vs 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. [img]http://scorfano.files./2009/08/kunta-kinte.jpg[/img]
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Book Of Enoch EXPOSED! / Is Religion A Scam??? / Easter: Governor Okowa Tasks Christians On Love, Peaceful Co-existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.