Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Akpors And Angel Gabriel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors And Angel Gabriel (923 Views)

Photo: When Angel Gabriel Locks The Gate Before You Arrive!! / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Angel Gabriel by Businessinfo(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

Akpors died and went to heaven only to be comfronted by angel gabriel , and the following conversation occured.

Angel: welcome my son, this is the gate of heaven

Akpors: thank you sir

Angel: i will show you your mansion, and your servant angels

Akpors: woooow, mansion and servant angels, hmmm, but who are those people making noise for downstairs

Angel: they are dead souls, burning in the flames of hell.......

Akpors: na wa oo, but bros, abeg, i wan waka small, i wan view arena well well.

Angel: no problem, but make sure you return early before we close the gate.

Akpors: bros trust me naaa.

Akpors zoom off, he passed through alot of fine, houses, and then he saw his friends, who are enjoying themselves with girls and drinks, akpors was so astonished, at the rate of enjoyment they are having, so he was puzzled and quickly went back to the angel.

Angel: you are a very good son, you came back early

Akpors: am i mad, i came to pack all my load, and to say GOOD BYE......

Lols...

Http:www.facebook.com/mhafrican

Like that page for more jokes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Price For Arrogance / No Be For This World You Go See My Password / Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.