Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

EFCC Chases Galadima - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EFCC Chases Galadima (941 Views)

Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine / Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination / Galadima Set To Replace Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Chases Galadima by sunny4all(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2006
Just read in the papers that fake NFA chairman Ibrahim Galadima is on the run shortly after he learnt that the EFCC is after him as a result of his indictment by the national assembly committee that investigated NFA accounts. I had advocated earlier that we should set Ribadu after him. We should have done this long ago and saved ourselves all these long trouble. Well let him just keep running. His greed will undo him. I just pray that the EFCC will do a clean job and pin the man. No politics. What has a begining must end.

Re: EFCC Chases Galadima by LoverBwoy(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2006
i hope they catch and prosecute all of them!!

im sick and tired of the NFA, we thought they will learn their lesson with our failure to qualify for the world cup but no they just a group of grreedy old men!! angry
Re: EFCC Chases Galadima by Akolawole(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2006
LoverBwoy:

im sick and tired of the NFA, we thought they will learn their lesson with our failure to qualify for the world cup but no they just a group of grreedy old men!! angry

Who fail us to qualify?

I beg its not NFA, its those boys. Simple!
Re: EFCC Chases Galadima by LoverBwoy(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2006
its not those boys alone it's the people that do the planning too, theres absolutely no planning when it comes to NFA, they do things late, invite players late, register venues late n with sentiments, pay players late

we thought they will learn their lesson with our failure to qualify for the world cup
Re: EFCC Chases Galadima by Akolawole(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2006
LoverBwoy:

its not those boys alone it's the people that do the planning too, theres absolutely no planning when it comes to NFA, they do things late, invite players late, register venues late n with sentiments, pay players late

I repeat dont blame NFA solely for our loss of ticket.

The football association has limited days they can invite players for.
Re: EFCC Chases Galadima by LoverBwoy(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2006
i still dont see where i blame the NFA for our failure to reach the world cup finals!
I blame the whole set-up -the NFA and the players!!

HOWEVER, the NFA is a corrupt association full of imcompetent and greedy individuals! angry

(1) (Reply)

Ghana To Face Nigeria In August / Gunners 4 Life:is It A Repeat Of Unbeaten Run? / CAN Ghana 2008: Your Favourite (best) Goal So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.