Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Marriage Is In Trouble. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is In Trouble. (4474 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
At post, OP...your marriage is not in trouble but these Fat women marriages are!

See online knocking of teeth!

cheesy grin
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by bukatyne(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please if we want to do e-fights, let's open a new thread for that.

Let us help the OP who has a 'problem' solve it or politely leave her thread for her.
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Going for a drive BRB cool

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by MrAboki: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
AmberDelRio: I am from America. I have never been to Nigeria before. I would like to go someday. I have talked to some of his family members and friends on line and on the phone. I have met a few of the friends he has here in America. I have found birthday, Christmas, valentines, easter cards from different women. He chats regularly with women from Nigeria and America. He says they are just friends but when I encountered one conversation between he and another woman in America she was saying how much she loves and misses him. he has comments on another woman from Nigerias facebook telling her he loves her. I havent told him yet but I am pregnant so I aam unsure what all of this will mean for our child.

So you want to love the Igbo Man all alone?! angry

Do you know the value of an Igbo man?! angry

Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by RoyalRoy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Unbelievable Twist to an innocent thread!!
Re: My Marriage Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
^^ About Time wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? / Photos Meet The Man With No Face ....i Meant No Face At All / Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.