Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (419920 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by icze(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Can anybody who has used the a+ tell us bout d camera...how good do pics come out nd the camera flash too...do pics look nice @ nite in low light
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
justt: what's the difference btw this A+ and A1? Those who have it or have seen it shud post d pics here for us 2c
whats d difference btw htc one x and htc one x+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MRSPEAKER1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

I need to know, as a matter of utmost urgency, the name of the rock under which you've been, all these while, habitating.

LWKMD
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by starmehigh: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
akereconfi: No flash....no Java....
No E book reader.

So I no go fit watch flash files online, I no go fit open pdf files....mtchewwww
Techno am ok wf my Nokia...Thank Yiu

No eBook reader doesn't mean you can read pdf files and also doesn't mean you can download or install other eBook reader from play store
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by starmehigh: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
2kurupt: Where's the picture of the device? I bet it looks like all the others. Thanks but no thanks. I'll only get a Tecno phone when they start offering tv-out and usb-on-the-go

is like you haven't touch phantom device cos USB-on-the-go is already available still remaining TV-out **coming soon**
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
starme high:

is like you haven't touch phantom device cos USB-on-the-go is already available still remaining TV-out **coming soon**
OTG 4 where? Abeg no talk wetin u no no here...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
mr.drizzy:
very doubtful.!! Bt am sure it plays 720p
I play a 1080p on my N7 using mx player. no stress
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godvilla: OTG 4 where? Abeg no talk wetin u no no here...
usb otg works well with the phantom a1, n9 and I guess the a+ too. all you have to do is to get a usb otg cable. off u go.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hotdiamond: usb otg works well with the phantom a1, n9 and I guess the a+ too. all you have to do is to get a usb otg cable. off u go.
Godvilla hear o!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
tomii: Godvilla hear o!
If i hear....... Tried it several tyms as USB OTG cables are all ova my work place. It didnt connect.......
Might work on the Tab N9 but the A1 Naaah.... Keep on making assumptions.
Ehnnn.... U can continue ur argument. Count me out!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
tomii: Godvilla hear o!
If i hear....... Tried it several tyms as USB OTG cables are all ova my work place. It didnt connect.......
Might work on the Tab N9 but the A1 Naaah.... Keep on making assumptions.
Ehnnn.... U can continue ur argument. Count me out!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Codedeben: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
lomomike: The way TECNO churns out their products en mass leaves a lot to be imagined and thus could get one worried about Quality Control. Hope my fears aren't found??
You beat me to it bro.
When you keep churning out products every week how and when would you have time to concentrate on quality improvement. I helped two people to purchase the tecno N7 and its one of the greatest mistake I've made this year. After a week of purchase, one of the devices stopped responding to touches (the bottom softkeys). The speaker of the other tecno after 3 weeks became faulty.
One thing that baffles me is why they refuse to take their time and come out with the big bang. As far As all these phones are concerned, I can't really spot the distinction btw them. Okay you would say the previous came with 5MP camera while this is proudly 8MP. You would be convinced that those figure that precedes MP is just the chinese interpretation for fraud by the time you attempt to use the phone snap in low light or in the night. I have tested several tecno on this.
They should go back to the drawing board and come out with something that would give others (including sammy)run for their money. Till now their product is yet to be bridegroomed with gorilla glass.

NB;
Team Tecno I'm not hating but we need to remind tecno that in order for them to have full dominance of the smartphone market in West Africa they need to be more Innovative.
P3,L3,M3 all within the space of how many months and the major diffference is?

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Finestlex(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Phantom A+ is everything. Got mine last week. 35k. I already installed swype keyboard. phone memory is 4gig and comes with 8gig memory card. games are heavy.installing grand theft auto III right now.a out 669mb. this phone is kiling.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pix

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 58gl: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
i love it, tecno u are too much
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by otodeluxe(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Even if they produce tecno galaxy 5 I won't buy. 'cause Tecno android phones Lack quality.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by franklampard082(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
No E book reader.

So I no go fit watch flash files online, I no go fit open pdf files....mtchewwww

No android phones can view flash videos by default. Google stopped that long ago so it's not just about tecno.

U can easily download an Ebook readr from d play store for free so as to view pdf files

This phone as well as other recent tecno phones are really great and if u should compare the price to that of other products from other companies, u will see that it's actually worth more than what u are paying. The only problem is the stigma we've associated with tecno phones. Hopefully, that will go away soon. I like the phone and the price but I can't buy it cuz of the circle am in. Na serious falling of hand for my part if I buy am so it's galaxy S4 for me.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by showboy20: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2013
zolajpower: tecno android phones has flash problem. if you take pix inside the dark you can get a clear pix unlike the black berry
not A+ the phone camera is good Dan ordinary A, I bought my 2day @ MicroStation
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mystic6ix(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2013
lomomike: The way TECNO churns out their products en mass leaves a lot to be imagined and thus could get one worried about Quality Control. Hope my fears aren't found??
true talk
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mystic6ix(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Do tecno produce new phones every week, its 2much nah
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LizyL: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2013
tecno f7 for sale used 30k if interested

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tnktosin(m): 2:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Got this fone for my lil bro last week. The fone is superb I must confess, I almost changed my mind. The dude is very happy with the gift.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 2:30am On Jul 31, 2013
No E book reader.

your comment is funny. That the apps dont come preinstalled doesn't mean they wont work on the device. Download the respective apps from the playstore
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by adavetee(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2013
Better soup, Na money kill erm! Dem try sha. Lez I forget, was thinking Android phones claims they gonna be Pinging soon. Maybe that's the reason Tecno now has easy access to Android. Tecno should keep manufacturing while I'll continue keeping tabs on them until I finally convinced on the best one to buy. Na dia way sha.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by darelar(m): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2013
It has camera flash. I just bought it in Abuja on friday for 38k. The phone is superb am usin it to watch film now.
ITbomb: As in No FLASH?
how else will one stream video
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kalunomics(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Many things are missing in the specs; does it play HD 1080p videos at 30fps? Does it have super Amoled resistance, Amoled or corning gorilla glass? what's the PPI pixel density?does it come with power pack charger like the F7? what is the DC-HSDPA speed? Is the battery removeable? Does it use micro or mini SIM? Does it use dual SIM?
Someone should please help me with the above specs of the phone. I need to chose between this new phantom and Gionee D1. The retarding factor in D1 for me, is the non removeable battery feature
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by suco01(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2013
I got my Techno Phantom A+ for #37K last week @ slot, Ikeja.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by try69: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2013
kalunomics: Many things are missing in the specs; does it play HD 1080p videos at 30fps? Does it have super Amoled resistance, Amoled or corning gorilla glass? what's the PPI pixel density?does it come with power pack charger like the F7? what is the DC-HSDPA speed? Is the battery removeable? Does it use micro or mini SIM? Does it use dual SIM?
Someone should please help me with the above specs of the phone. I need to chose between this new phantom and Gionee D1. The retarding factor in D1 for me, is the non removeable battery feature

Go get E3 and tank me later

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2013
I will shed a bit of light on ignorance here, No android device supports Flash out of the box anymore it can be downloaded, also Android uses 100% Java as its API unless you are refering to J2ME Which Java for Under powered phones, it doesn't and i don't see how that's a disadvantage as Java Android supports is more akin to J2SE than J2ME (low powered phones), Another fallacy is the Ebook reader, Android has Adobe PDF reader for free, and also EPUB files can be read by other applications, its pissing to hear such comments, Please research well before making such comments, because people take your reviews into consideration before buying phones.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by defemz(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2013
defemz: My sincere question is, do the replacement battery for tecno A+ available? my reason for asking is the tecno T1 I bought, I couldn't find the battery. I looked everywhere including several carlcare centers but couldn't find. I planning to buy this device but m just concerned with finding replacement battery for this device

Somebody should please answer now
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by fonnyswt: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2013
@ everyone, pls can I use my tecno A+ power bank to charge my blackberry phone? Pls reply tanx
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Parisfran(f): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2013
TeamTecno juust dey do free advert wey nobody go pay them for.

My question is can the OS of Tecno products be updated? Android 4.3 is out already, will i be able to upgrade to that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.