Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420009 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
shyna22:
@sophia if I want change my tecno Phantom A+ touch screen pls how much is just cracked
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
@crowbar,check this link to f7 kitkat sound patch if it works

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cq1vyt863ny6bw
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by crowbar(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
jman77:
@crowbar,check this link to f7 kitkat sound patch if it works

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cq1vyt863ny6bw
Thanks bro, the patch didn't work as it was for f7 but I am looking for kitkat patch for A+.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2015
crowbar:

Thanks bro, the patch didn't work as it was for f7 but I am looking for kitkat patch for A+.
so sad it didn't work but f7 is aka A+,maybe its not compatible with your oppsson ROM,I got a nexus5 v3 ROM that came with that sound patch above, works well on a+ according to testimonies but am yet to port it.I'll host it after I test it OK
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by dozieben2(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
using this smartphone & PC OTG USB flasdrive with dual micro
USB (for smartphones) and USB 2.0 (for computers) connections.
Free up space on your Smartphone with the OTG flash drive,
simple and easy to use. Compatible with most Android devices for
easy content transfer, backup and viewing of documents, photos or
video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC. Store your
favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy
them on your smartphone or tablet .Smartphone USB makes
sharing photos and videos between two Smartphones quick and
easy. Pre-installed software. Search, copy, delete, playback and
sort your files with ease. Supports Smart Handheld Devices
(micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission. Plug and play: no
cables required. COB (Chip-on-board) technology. Intelligent 360°
swivel-cap design, easier operation without worries about cap
loss. Water, dust, shock and vibration proof. Tiny and lightweight,
easy to carry and store
8gb and 16gb available at competitive prices
Place your order now you can reach on whatsapp 08065129138
wholesale and retail available
works perfectly on tecno phantom A+

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Africanqueen2(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Africanqueen2:

08034222738 pls add me. Thanks
I hv added u
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by amazinDJ: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2015
shyna22:
my people who want latest imei tweak and cheat for all network there is a group
on whatapp that always gve us latest cheat and imei tweak if u want to be one of d
member of d group just drop ur number nw, an I will add u

08144332299..Pls add

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by iamawara(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls add me up bro 08068279309
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Lewismartins69: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
amazinDJ:

08144332299..Pls add
add me with 08162549675
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bhejaey: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2015
bukky1:

Go for a Tecno R7. Buy direct from Jumia. Everything should cost you about #37k

techno a3 used for just 20k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by olumydeade(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Can anyone here fix tecno phantom A+ charging issue.. If I charge for hrs ,it won't increase .instead it drains .anyone can fix Please call or whatsapp 08023560552
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
jman77:
so sad it didn't work but f7 is aka A+,maybe its not compatible with your oppsson ROM,I got a nexus5 v3 ROM that came with that sound patch above, works well on a+ according to testimonies but am yet to port it.I'll host it after I test it OK

Are you saying that patch you gave just now can fix the sound issues on original kitkat? Can you also help me with the nexus 5 v3 rom sound patch? Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Immanuelsons:

Are you saying that patch you gave just now can fix the sound issues on original kitkat? Can you also help me with the nexus 5 v3 rom sound patch? Thanks
NO,but the link above is for the nexus 5 rom sound pacth,i was only asking crowbar if it works with his oppsson kitkat rom.

here is the link to nexus 5v3 rom: http://d-h.st/DNu

-Backup your current Rom before flashing.
-Enter recovery mode [TWRP/CWM].
-Wipe User Data.
-Go to Advance Option and clear Davik Cache.
-Go to Mounts & Storage.
-Format /Data, /Cache & /System.
-Install Zip From SDCard.
-Locate Your Downloaded ROM zip file.
-Wait till it gets flashed.
-Reboot.

NOTE: 1st Boot can take 2-5 minutes.

CREDITS:
GOOGLE For NEXUS
TEAM ECLAVU
EMMA AKOR
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
any body dat install android version 4.4 kitkat on his A+ without issue or with minor issue(pls state e problem u encounter). Help me with the link to downlod
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
add me to the group 08037398234
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2015
pls house i think i lost ROOT of my a+,as it is demanding system/xbin/su files.anybody should come to my aid and use root exlorer to copy this file and paste it here for me to download or simply send it to olinepay@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2015
morning everyone we hv ppspp group on whatapp where we ar enlighting peoples how
they can installed and play ppspp game on Android phone an other emulator like ps1
Nintendo nes, Nintendo 64, and Sega emulator etc, there is another group again we
call it network tweak were we ar enlighting people how to get imei an tweak it an get
a lot of gig on their sim we enlighting people's again about glo bis on andriod, some
people ar complain that they drop their number here since last month nobody add
them, am sorry for that I hv added u nw any interested person can drop his/her
number here immediately I see ur number u Wil be add to d group thankz everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
bhejaey:

techno a3 used for just 20k
. can you also swap with gold infinix zero 16gb 2gb ram?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
4months old Gold infinix zero 16gb inbuilt memory and 2 gb ram with pouch and complete pack for sale at 22k or swap with Techno f7. pm me if interested.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
grudges:
any body dat install android version 4.4 kitkat on his A+ without issue or with minor issue(pls state e problem u encounter). Help me with the link to downlod
wow I successfully install nexus 5 v3 diktat Rom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sleekier(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello Infinix Zero users . I've got goodnews for you all. If you stay in Lagos and you have a broken touchpad (digitalizer) or a broken screen or even the back glass, you can get it fixed the same day. I am a phone Engineer and you can reach me on 08038603994 and also on whatsapp via the same number. You will be happy after the job is done.

adamspee:

i had an experience with this guy, i took my infinix zero for broken screen replacement, at ikeja, to be honest with you i am not satisfy with the work he did for me, you guys intending to visit him for broken screen replacement , be inform that you are not getting a gorilla glass, he is going to fix ordinary glass for you. by then the beauty of infinix zero has gone, and secondly the sensor is not working perfectly again, for instance when making a call the phone goes on sleep mode, normally when you remove the phone from your ear the screen suppose to come up so that you see your last call duration and amount charge, but after the guy worked on my infinix zero, when making call the phone goes on sleep mode and when i drop the call, i have to press the power button b4 the screen can come alive and i paid him N6500, inshort i regreted , i would have exercise patient with carre care, well i have moved on, i will just dash the set to my younger ones.

Mine is jst a very bad experience with d guy, he promised to help me change my fone's broken screen, apart frm d cheap screen with a very poor sensitivity dat he used, d screen sensor and wake gesture is gone.
The worst of it is dat he tampered with my back camera.. I dnt want to say dat he changed it. D front camera, 2mp, is nw clearer dan d back camera, 13mp. I complained to him, he only apologised and said nothing after. I had to take it to anoda Engr today dat confirmed it dat somebody had touched d back camera.
I used to use barcode scanner b4 but now d barcode scanner is no more working because d Camera can not Auto-focus again. I blame myself for patronising d guy!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
am surulere lagos
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2015
shyna22:
am surulere lagos
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by crowbar(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
grudges:

Yes I have installed a real kitkat ROM on my A+, very smooth ROM, Ported for Xolo Q1000, works for Omega HD 2.0 too but the only problem it has on Phantom A+ is Sound problem, you can't listen to music except with a hand free and also your phone won't ring out, just vibration, apart from the sound problem, its a wonderfully smooth ROM.

You can download the ROM from http://d-h.st/KNvT
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
Oh tnx u bros I already install nexus 5 v3 Rom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by crowbar(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2015
grudges:
Oh tnx u bros I already install nexus 5 v3 Rom

Is the Nexus 5 v3 ROM a real kikat ROM? if yes, are there any bugs on the ROM? if no, can you please post the download link. thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 9:49pm On May 07, 2015
crowbar:

Is the Nexus 5 v3 ROM a real kikat ROM? if yes, are there any bugs on the ROM? if no, can you please post the download link. thanks
yes it is real nd e only bugs is that fm radio is nt working nd e rom came with only one default theme aside this every thing is working perfectly though u 've to flash sound b/4 it work

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.