Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (419291 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grizeal(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Plz is there tecno constumer care office in ph
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Talk2nanro: THATS NOT TRUE BRO, IF U HAVE TAKING NIGHT PICTURE IN MIND THEM U BEST FORGET THE PHONE, IT TAKES GREAT DIGITAL PICTURE @ DAY TIME BUT THE FLASH Is SHIT

it takes good night pics tho
maybe na hades you dey live
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by WizzKim: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2013
Is video recording 1080p or 720p?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
WizzKim: Is video recording 1080p or 720p?
720p

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by omootun1: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
I live around OJODU BERGER in Lagos. call me on 08091617989 for discussions.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tobiib(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hi. Can anyone please upload contacts apk and its odex from their /system/app folder? Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DebbieAntai(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ya'll should stop giving false info,Tecno Phantom A and A+ are not the same.Aside from 4.2 Jellybean,there are other differences.Just cuz u cant see it doesnt mean they are the same.Google their features

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tobiib(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2013
tobii_b: Hi. Can anyone please upload contacts apk and its odex from their /system/app folder? Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Getin ma A+ 2day . . .am so excitd
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by WizzKim: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks @COOLEST01. Somebody mentioned OTG working earlier. Anyone confirmed?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by WizzKim: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2013
bimbaz_tryzzi: Getin ma A+ 2day . . .am so excitd

Be sure to let us know of your experience.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2013
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD "COMPASS" APPLICATION THAT WORKS WELL WITH PHONE? COS THE ONE I DOWNLOADED REFUSED TO WORK WITH IT, DESPITE THAT IT WORKED PERFECTLY WITH MY OLD GALAXY POCKET, OR IS IT THAT THIS PHONE CAN'T OR DOESN'T SUPPORT COMPASS?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tobiib(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Haba!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2013
it's 1080p

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2013
WizzKim: Thanks @COOLEST01. Somebody mentioned OTG working earlier. Anyone confirmed?
the phone shoots 1080p videos and no otg doesn't work on it. If you want otg buy the Phantom tab N9

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2013
jaymichael: DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD "COMPASS" APPLICATION THAT WORKS WELL WITH PHONE? COS THE ONE I DOWNLOADED REFUSED TO WORK WITH IT, DESPITE THAT IT WORKED PERFECTLY WITH MY OLD GALAXY POCKET, OR IS IT THAT THIS PHONE CAN'T OR DOESN'T SUPPORT COMPASS?
this phone doesnt have a compass sensor, hence a compass app wouldnt work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akinjosh(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2013
whats the use of the wifi on phantom A+? i have not been able to connect to my wifi n be able to use it for data.. can any1 help pls?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2013
which is better and better to buy between Tecno A+ and Samsung Galaxy S III ?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2013
Thuna: which is better and better to buy between Tecno A+ and Samsung Galaxy S III ?
na nokia touclight better.... see question
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Thuna: which is better and better to buy between Tecno A+ and Samsung Galaxy S III ?
Nawa to you sef! Go for S III if you've the money. Otherwise, go for TN A+. Abeg, no ask this kind question again.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2013
Tajsagay: this phone doesnt have a compass sensor, hence a compass app wouldnt work
So this phone no get MAGNETIC SENSOR, na wa. for tecno o. even my samsung Galaxy pocket. get magnetic sensor,, well nothing spoil sha rocking my f7 dey go like that.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akinola1384(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Nawa to you sef! Go for S III if you've the money. Otherwise, go for TN A+. Abeg, no ask this kind question again.
. Pls what is the diffrent between this two phone I also want to get one of then today now on my to computer village
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2013
akinola1384: . Pls what is the diffrent between this two phone I also want to get one of then today now on my to computer village
Come, do you know the price difference? SIII is almost 2 times the price of the TN F7. It all depends on what you want the phone for? If you don't mind the name ',TECNO' then you can go for it, but seriously, if you have the money to spend, go for the Samsung... But Tecno is really cool. That is what I am using, and I cannot count the number of colleagues at work that admires the phone, but it is just because of the name they might not go for it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2013
s3nn2x: Come, do you know the price difference? SIII is almost 2 times the price of the TN F7. It all depends on what you want the phone for? If you don't mind the name ',TECNO' then you can go for it, but seriously, if you have the money to spend, go for the Samsung... But Tecno is really cool. That is what I am using, and I cannot count the number of colleagues at work that admires the phone, but it is just because of the name they might not go for it.

bro please answer this guy

tobii_b: [/quote]

[quote author=tobii_b]Hi. Can anyone please upload contacts apk and its odex from their /system/app folder? Thanks

biko
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oooooh I see what's about to go down here hehehe...."Odex"...*grabs sit and popcorn* let the arguement begin..till then *opens asphalt 8 on SG 4*
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
been using this phone for about two - three weeks now. my friend all this while tot i was using galaxy s4 grin until i told him last week its tecno oh. he immediatly bought 2 phantom A+ for himself and his madam then got a phantom pad as well. been singing praises of tecno ever since

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Coolstan: the phone shoots 1080p videos and no otg doesn't work on it. If you want otg buy the Phantom tab N9
dude, stop lying to people...it shoots 720p @30fps HD videos...google it and get enlightened...!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
720p
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
hustla:

it takes good night pics tho
maybe na hades you dey live
AS FOR ME, I DONT LIKE THE NIGHT PIX, IS NOT AS BRIGHT AS THAT OF BLACKBERRY

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm not trying to derail this thread but I saw the gionee e3 n it looks better than phantom a + with same specs but the stupid phone comes with no native browser n cool apps that was provided on tecno phones.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Proffdada: I'm not trying to derail this thread but I saw the gionee e3 n it looks better than phantom a + with same specs but the stupid phone comes with no native browser n cool apps that was provided on tecno phones.
Can u tell me the last time u used ur native browser?
UCbrowser is the best for downloading apps/games, tTorrent for torrent files and Operamini 4 browsing. I barely use native browser on my SGs2.
2ndly, hav u 4goten this is android u are talking about? Where we hav UNlimited free apps on play store and other websites!
3rdly, Gionee was customised 2 be bloatware free. The user gets 2 decide what apps he needs on his phone. This makes the phone's RAM free and the device smooth.
PS: After acquiring Gionee E3, i barely use my TinTin SGs2.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.