Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. (18209 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss. / Things You Should Never Say At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by ucheokpara100(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
thankgod u brought dis issue, graduates 're even enjoyin sef if u work with s.s.c.e na dia u go no say, if u no get money u be animal.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by ezedolar: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Just made my employee happy now having read this thread and the coments that followed it. @op good one
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by seangy4konji: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
God weh giver you work go do my own someday...make i sip my alomo deh bomb deh go..Boss kooemployee ni
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by hardbody: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
I am certain those facts are taken and can be applied in the western work place. None of those counts in 9ja. I can tell you because i know. employees have rights 'on paper' that can hardly ever be exercized. If you doubt it, complain to your boss over any of those points and you will get a transfer to an office close to the kitchinette (that spelling is wrong i guess) or worse still a letter telling you that 'your services are no longer required'. Wanna go to court, your employer will put a SAN on your case and by the time you are done, no sane employer will want to recruit a staff that has the 'tendency' of taking the company to court. Please do not apply hook, line and sinker. It wont work here, not yet, at least.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nigeria employees have no choice bro complain when you are ready to be fired
Big time lie bro ,though it depends on where you work and the nature of your services.

I once told my supervisor face to face that we are all employees,that our fathers don't own this outfit and the best he came up with after six months was a query that backfired because he was purely on a witch hunting mission tongue

That guy no dey take eye see me again and i love it grin
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by AdeniyiAyodele(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
tongue i like 2. Employees should not brace up personal issues in the office.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I told my boss #3 recently embarassed

LOL trying to woo your way up to a promotion?
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by dabrake(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
"I don't know."

Oboy, no ever answer your boss in this manner. Try twist the answer.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by calcal: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
11. Anyone can be replaced
12. You suppose to be working somewhere else

They are common things in the Yankee.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by gracy83: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
My ex-boss once told me am putting on weight and I was really pissed off . Thank God am out of there
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by Afolabs101: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
12) I may be a bit late paying your salary this month undecided
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by chillykelly86(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2013
This is a very nice write up.
With such attitudes as expounded in this article, employers are bound to be better managers.
You can actually start to be your own boss by building a 2nd income-generator on SFI.
Check it out.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by kolamilan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I told my boss #3 recently embarassed
madam can you read the topic again ?
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by annu111: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Download The Latest Apk Version of https://appszx.com/afk-arena-mod-apk-hack/ , A Role Playing Game For Android. This MOD Includes Unlimited Energy. Download Yours Now!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees. by annu111: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2020
How to Flash Jio F90M · Now you have to install Fastboot driver · Turn off the mobile and press volume up and power for fastboot mode. · Now connect the USB Repair flash file https://androidji.com/jio-f90m-flash-file/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Artisans And Craftsmanship In Nigeria: A Looming Crisis. / Company Worker Arrested For Threatening To Kill Promoted Colleague, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.