Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? (21610 Views)

Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by Codedrock(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=163361.0&attach=60645&image.jpg[/img]

Award-winning artiste, Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe, popularly known as Wande Coal has quit Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records.
The Nation gathered that Wande Coal, a member of the defunct Mo’hits records, co-owned by Dbanj and Don Jazzy, released a single Kilaju two days ago, under his own floated record label called Black Diamond Entertainment. His two previous singles Kick and Rotate had been released under Marvin Records.

Although no official statement has been issued on Wande exit from Mavin Records, there are strong indications that he has moved on for good as the official cover art of the new single reads: Black Diamond Entertainment-Wande Coal Kilaju-produced by Maleek Berry.

The producer of the single is another indication that things have fallen apart in the Marvin camp as Maleek is Wizkid’s in-house producer.

A source who does not want his name in print disclosed that Wande’s career has been dormant right from the days of the Mo’hits records and as such he may have decided to take his destiny in his own hands by launching his own record label.

“Don’t blame Wande Coal; he’s only released one full-length album, Mushin2Mohits back in 2009,” the source said.

It would be recalled that Mavin Records was founded barely a year ago after the crisis that rocked Mo’Hits records. Other artistes on the label are Tiwa Savage, D’Prince and Dr. Sid.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wande-coal-quits-marvin-records/
http://www./news-nigeria-hiphop-singer-wande-coal-le.xhtml
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by omar22(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
One down.... (more like jumping the sinking ship)

How many to go?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by Smhart1(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
*singing in Dbanj's voice* if you know what i know you go like me ooo.....#mouthsealed#

18 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by fredopayee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dbanj; "wande coal, if you know what I know you go like me."
Wande coal; "Dbanj, bro, u see am all. All this time wey people dey talk say u be mumu, I know know say u be sharp guy."

Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by daminho(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lemme keep dis space...brb #worktinz

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by REMMEI(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Smhart1: *singing in Dbanj's voice* if you know what i know you go like me ooo.....#mouthsealed#

those idiota journalists should have asked Eja nla what is it that you know..but instead they are all spewing rubbish bout this dude..first is d'banj shows are whack..second is a lady disgraced him cos she refused to dance with him.. they are all badmouthing the business man- . . . I see TIWA OMO SAVAGE jumping outta this sinking ship too..

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by Tolexander: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
So the next intro to be hearing now is:

It is Wande Coal o,
na who do this beat o,

It is not Don Baba J!

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by BeraBera(f): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
It's not a new thing. Wande has since indicated interest in floating his own label and Don Jazzy himself was supportive. There was a time some journalists interviewed Don Jazzy and asked him his opinion about Wande's ambition, and Don Jazzy made it clear that he is going to support him to actualize his dreams.

So, this is not a beef matter as some may start insinuating here.

18 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by REMMEI(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW 'WANDE' YOU GO LIKE ME O..

IF I HEAR SAY YOU NO EXCEL..I'VE ALWAYS SEEN YOU AS A PROFICIENT SOUL LIKE EJA NLA..MAKE THEM KEEP QUITE GOD GO VOICE YOUR NAME..THIS DUDE IS TOO GOOD TO BE DULLED.
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by slimyem: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Who cares! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by alaoeri: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Smhart1: *singing in Dbanj's voice* if you know what i know you go like me ooo.....#mouthsealed#
E go better for u with this comment afterall they wanna crucify Dbanj when he left, what are they going to do for wande now? E don dey clear for their eye say the main brain behind Mo'hit success was Dbanj.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by dplomaticVal: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nyc devt, i rly wnt all this crew stufz to come to an abrupt end so evry1 cn hussle on his own n be his own bošš.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by Riskymallam: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Knew this was gonna happen eventually, everyone will grow. Just that some have refused to grow up.
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by emkaygeorge(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
mwahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by gbishop: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
atlast we know who run mo-hit. Nja nla olenu bi woofer

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by nydraps(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2013
ᶥᵗˢ obvious dbanj still needs don jazzy, his album alone can say that. Wande coal goodluck Oº°˚˚°º

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by Manweysabi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mavin Record's not helping his career at the moment.

Wande should have been bigger than this cool
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by MrAboki: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
They are trying to bring an Igbo Man down.. angry

But as long as Olisa is involved...
No Shaking!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by iamswizz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Well,

You dont expect him to remain under a label forever na..

Errmmm.. The poster above me needs serious help.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by dhrey: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
nydraps: ᶥᵗˢ obvious dbanj still needs don jazzy, his album alone can say that. Wande coal goodluck Oº°˚˚°º
what a gebbrish comment.dbanj is doin great on his own part.growup man
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by RedCard1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
If it's true, then it means Don Jazzy is the trouble maker not D'banj. Wande Coal must have seen fire before he chose to leave. Let's wait and see what becomes of Tiwa fish mouth Savage. D'banj was a scape goat in the past but the nigga made a great move. Wande Coal will start thinking of his Private Trip now.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by scientology(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Black diamond,mavin diamond,mo diamond....it doesnt change the prize of garri in d market nor does it change d fact that Nigeria sucks

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by samir101ng(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
kayci_d77:

Typical Ugly yoruba Girl undecided undecided

Bros, grin grin grin You harsh o !!!
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by dontuwi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
ok for him.
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by sweetgala(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
All still... Cause he moved does not mean there is bad blood anywhere.
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by Seriousbusiness: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tuface. Left Kennis music as well,so no big deal.Moreover younger artists wiZkid,olamide,Davido Ve there own labels.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by eaglechild: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
who
is
wande
coal?
Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
E be like rumour, no, it's becoming real.
Why he no go leave? When you see Don Jazzy running after Tiwa Savage singing 'Eminando Emilando'. Rawbbish music!
D'banj sef no well, expecially that new song 'Don't tell me nonsense'. Tufiakwa, good music don finish for 9ja.
Last Bullet:
Wande Coal, best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? by IAMBREEZY: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) / Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame / Mary-Maudline Uzoamaka Nwifuru Graces MC Walter 130-Hour Marathon Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.