Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) (21620 Views)

Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO / Pete Edochie Receives His Gratuity From Obiano (Photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by viviangist: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
One of the Nigeria's billionaire businessmen from Anambra, Prince Arthur Eze, bought himself a brand new Falcon airplane and it was delivered to him this afternoon. These are photos of him and friends that accompanied him waiting for the landing of the jet till when it landed.

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/billionaire-businessman-prince-arthur.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8gRWSl1UK0U/VkS5Ux0eJ_I/AAAAAAAHS_w/Rw20JKRmJSQ/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-llIoXFQ4w5Q/VkS5XDFsQ6I/AAAAAAAHTAE/GlrG8ryvkno/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Kp4gYZUjaxg/VkS5XpEem1I/AAAAAAAHTAM/eG0bK660HOA/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

Cc; lalasticlala

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uSu8vI-YHhw/VkS5Yk2xO0I/AAAAAAAHTAU/6r0CdNFGN30/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by viviangist: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's indeed lovely congrats to him ... see more photos below

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by TRADELYN: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin

Congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by MosakuAW(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congrats to him.

How much does it cost to maintain a private jet in a month?

Buying a private jet is not the issue but maintaining it is the main koko.

I know he got the money to maintain it. This just made me remember Daniel Amokachi "The Bull" when he got himself a private jet and maintanance wrek his bank account.
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
congrats
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Ufranklin92(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
papa arthur eze
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eze ego! cheesy

viviangist:
That's indeed lovely congrats to him ... see more photos below

Do we have tokunbo planes?

Oh! i forgot we in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Atlantian: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is NOT brand new jet. Its a tokunbo old model Falcon.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Waste of money
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by StPete: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Choi. This is big money spending
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by princejayboss: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Congrats to him.

I know he got the money to maintain it. This just made me remember Daniel Amokachi "The Bull" when he got himself a private jet and maintanance wrek his bank account.

Oga .... This man can feed five states for five years ..... He is dam rich.... Could remember he was already rich when I was just a young boy.... Back in the days at Good Shepard cathedral in Enugu.... He was an old money...aka Arthur na ukpo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Henix(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Arthur 1000

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by tobtap: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
cool
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Afrok(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Well I saw Linda Ikeji on it, let me wait for confirmation from another source before I start congratulating him.
In fact congratulations to him in advance of my confirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Niyeal(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Money missed road.
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Waste of money
Wailing wailer! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by amiskurie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chai...money no get eyes

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by bomasek(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Interior no tight cool

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
You talk out of ignorance, try and google Arthur Eze, Arthur 1000 is a multi billionaire, so he doesn't need advise
MosakuAW:

Congrats to him.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by MosakuAW(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
You talk out of ignorance, try and google Arthur Eze, Arthur 1000 is a multi billionaire, so he doesn't need advise

Did you read my comment before quoting it. Who is talking about him not being rich. Am comparing him to "the bull" you saying jagons.

Do you know the meaning of "Ignorance" or you just use it because you see people making use of it.

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by mentorken05(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bad news for Ethopia Airline and Akanu Ibiam international airport....
Most people don't know that he is the reason why Ethopia Airline is still in Enugu Airpot..
No one patronizes them more than he does cost of his businesses and investments in East and central Africa
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is not everybody you give advise to, do you know he had airline before called Triax, if someone like Psqaure or dbanj purchases a jet and u are advising them, I will hear you not someone who had being a multi millionaire before you born
MosakuAW:

Did you read my comment before quoting it. Who is talking about him not being rich. Am comparing him to "the bull" you saying jagons.

Do you know the meaning of "Ignorance" or you just use it because you see people making use of it.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by MosakuAW(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
Is not everybody you give advise to, do you know he had airline before called Triax, if someone like Psqaure or dbanj purchases a jet and u are advising them, I will hear you not someone who had being a multi millionaire before you born

That is where you got it wrong!

1. You dont know my age. Do you think everybody on nairaland is your age-mate.

2. What happen to the Triax airline he owned before can happen to his new private jet.

3. Only God can tell 2moro. Was he as rich as MKO before he died. You sound like a kid of the 80's/90's generation.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Arthur doesn't want you to be his economic adviser, Ozoigbondu is even richer now than when he was operating triax. Just google oranto oil and cure ignorance. better take your advise to aregbeshola so as to govern osun well
MosakuAW:

2. What happen to the Triax airline he owned before can happen to his new private jet.

3. Only God can tell 2moro. Was he as rich as MKO before he died. You sound like a kid of the 80's/90's generation.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by MosakuAW(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
Arthur doesn't want you to be his economic adviser, Ozoigbondu is even richer now than when he was operating triax. Just google oranto oil and cure ignorance. better take your advise to aregbeshola so as to govern osun well

Ok ooo! Ozoigbondu first son.

grin Kids will always be kids.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by frodobee: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just remembered one evening I ran into him at then Nicon Hilton. "Ozoigbondu, I shouted". He paused in his white Rolls Royce, then the bundle followed. The security men rushed, but they were late, the bundle already safe in my care.
He is the greatest philanthropist I know personally(I don't know Bill Gate personally).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by hedonistic: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Don't get it twisted, Arthur Eze of today is richer than MKO ever was.
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by hedonistic: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
frodobee:
Just remembered one evening I ran into him at then Nicon Hilton. "Ozoigbondu, I shouted". He paused in his white Rolls Royce, then the bundle followed. The security men rushed, but they were late, the bundle already safe in my care.
He is the greatest philanthropist I know personally(I don't know Bill Gate personally).

Are you serious? Lol. The man is too much. I heard he gives away money like Robin Hood.
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by hedonistic: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mentorken05:
Bad news for Ethopia Airline and Akanu Ibiam international airport....
Most people don't know that he is the reason why Ethopia Airline is still in Enugu Airpot..
No one patronizes them more than he does cost of his businesses and investments in East and central Africa

But this is not his first jet. He had another jet before now which he bought when the former presidential jet was auctioned, so I am not sure he could have been flying commercial airlines like Ethiopia Airline.
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by MosakuAW(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
hedonistic:

Don't get it twisted, Arthur Eze of today is richer than MKO ever was.

You have the right to your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by hedonistic: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

You have the right to your oppinion.
Just as you have the right to your misconception.
Re: Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) by hyfr(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Don't be deceived, this money is not illegal. Arthur eze has soiled his hands to make this money. Pls I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute / Beauty Queen Yvette Meurer & Ebony Hair Ambassador Stuns In New Photos With Dogs / Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.