Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Help With Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Opera Mini (839 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Downloading From Youtube With Opera / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Opera Mini by seun2342: 6:49pm On May 28, 2008
hello everyone pls i av problem using opera mini 4 on my p910i its keeps on telling me network test failed.am u a celtel line to browse.
Re: Help With Opera Mini by sect(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2008
Is there anything like settings for java under connectivity. if its there make sure its the current browsing profile you're using(access wap) that you selected but if its celtel mms you may have to try connecting again cos it is very problematic.
Re: Help With Opera Mini by Bossman(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2008
Try to use your data/GPRS settings outside of opera mini. It likely will not connect. And, that will confirm that your data connection is not working, either because it's down, of because you do not have the right settings. remember, opera mini is just a client that connects using whatever settings you are currently using.

(1) (Reply)

Flurry Mobile Malfunction / I Hail Ooo(please Read) / Using Sendo X As A Modem On Window Vista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.