Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Downloading From Youtube With Opera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Downloading From Youtube With Opera (20176 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2010
Phew!. . . .can't remember when last I created a thread in this section. Alrite Guys,. . . I'll be posting with the aid of screenshots how I download youtube videos with Opera on Phone. Just in case you wondering, I'm only posting as semid cos of the infamous Mr Spambot. . . . .stay tuned and keep it locked!
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2010
wat version of opera mini are u using?
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2010
Here it is.  . .I use a combination of opera 4.2 (for retrieving the download link) and opera5bet2 multiopera/multihandler (for downloading).
Below are the steps:
1. Open your opera 4.2 multiopera/multihandler and go to www.youtube.com and search for the artist/video you want to download e.g Wande Coal - You bad. You'll get some video options.

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2010
Now click on the particular video you want to download. . .(in my case I have chosen the 2nd video as you can see it highlighted from my 1st screenshot above). When u click on it, the video will appear. . .(see screenshot below)

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2010
Now on your phone, press #7 and the title and url address/download link of the video will appear. . .(see screenshot below)

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
Now go to the url address (which is highlighted in my screenshot) and edit the url. . .in my example, the original url is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ln-VkiVVw&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google
Edit it by removing the m and dot after the http://
After editing, you now have something like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=q0ln-VkiVVw&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
Now minimize your opera 4.2 multiopera/multihandler and open your Opera5beta2 multiopera/multihander and go to www.easyyoutube.com
When the easyyoutube.com site opens, minimize the opera5beta2 multiopera/multihandler and go back to the opera 4.2 multiopera/multihandler and copy the edited url of the youtube video and paste on the YouTube url of www.easyyoutube.com on opera5.2 multiopera/multihandler. (See screenshot below)

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
In the screenshot, below I have pasted the Edited Youtube download link which I got with Opera 4.2 multiopera/multihandler in the YouTube URL bar at www.easyyoutube.com (which is an online youtube downloader) on opera 5.2 multiopera/multihandler. . . .see screenshot below.

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
Now click the Download Button just below the YouTube url and another page will open (see screenshot below). . .just in case, this is called TRANSLOADING. . .what I/you have done is that I/we have TRANSLOADED the edited 'Wande Coal You bad' download link to www.easyyoutube.com to obtain a DIRECT download link.

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by honsule(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
what is d shortcut button of paste on opera 5 beta2.check this

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
Guys, check this out. . . . .my biggest fear when I started this thread has come true. . . .I've been banned as semid by the Mr u know nah. . .so sad!

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
Na wa o! I've been banned as semid4lyfe too.

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by engrhamid(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
semidaraeb:

Na wa o! I've been banned as semid4lyfe too.
you got to be careful with this.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hamid. . .thanks jare. I no go talk again. . .I'll let this my final screen pic do the talking.

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
Alrite. . .it's been tested &confirmed working as you can see. . .I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
Aiero, I see you. . .thanks for the input. . .semidaraeb is my elder bro's username. . .can't risk it getting banned.

Honsule, thanks for your input tøo jare and almost 'hijacking' my thread, lol. . .now Mr 'Servant Leader', get to work and help me retrieve my posting privileges as semid4lyfe & semid.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by honsule(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
Two usernames banned. angry angryMr spam-bot is serious 2day being monday
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
Honsule, odikwa very serious o. . . .I think aieromon has been banned tòo. . . .I saw his post warning me earlier øn this thread but I can't see it again. Make I check im profile posts.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by honsule(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
semidaraeb:

Aiero, I see you. . .thanks for the input. . .semidaraeb is my elder bro's username. . .can't risk it getting banned.

Honsule, thanks for your input tøo jare and almost 'hijacking' my thread, lol. . .now Mr 'Servant Leader', get to work and help me retrieve my posting privileges as semid4lyfe & semid.

let me help u paraphrase his last post to u
After a very gd laugh he said,u created this type of thread on computer section and u were banned then.He said funnily enough,he too posted on that thread and got banned.He said,he won't laugh again o.Bcoz if he is banned,it will be ur fault semid aka semid4lyfe aka semidaraeb gf.He end his post by referring to the earlier post as Obiter dictum and that he uses a link to download videos from youtube.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by aieromon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
@semid4lyfe
Your gf threatened to ban me if i post here again.she's so possessive
She locked my post because i said i use pimpz.m0Bi to download whotube vids.
@semid's babe
Please,allow this,last time grin
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Genuflect(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
Honsule, I saw aieromon's post the 1st time. . .it was when I exited and came back to the thread that I didn't see it again. . . .anyway thanks!
Aiero, lucky u. . . .u get mouth.
@ Genuflect
Wetin be hmmm? By the way the 1st youtube vid I ripped with this method was Nneka's performance on the David Letterman's show.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
Nneka is over-rated and nothing compared to Asa IMO.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Genuflect(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
Semid, o nwaja. Lol. Free my chick like that
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by degee(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
Wetin exactly dey happen here?!
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Genuflect(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Aieromon, your ym now!
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by wizsultan: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
Good work Mr semid,

but an easier way out to download youtube to your phones,

* goto wap.cupish.com (all youtube videos are on this site 'mobile version')
* search for your video
* queue ur video (it takes less than a min dependin on ur network speed)
* download ur video (it gives two format options, mp4 and 3gp)

thats all!!!
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semidaraeb(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ wizlutan
Yeah, I've known about wap.cupish.com time for sometime. . . .I stopped using it cos their vids are unclear and have low audio (even the high quality Mp4's) becos they've been overcompressed, so you can imagine what they're like when you play them on pc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 / Get Airtel 175mb For N200 Validity 7days. android & lite PC users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.