Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats (19363 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by aburo7: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nollywood actress Uche Jombo bares her mind on her marriage to her Puerto-Rican husband:

If your husband were to be a serial philanderer like Desmond’s character in the movie, Lies Men Tell, what will you do?
I will castrate him, he knows and believes that. To me, there is no excuse to cheat, its either you are with someone or not, and if you are tired of the person, please accord the person decency of respect by saying it’s over. Don’t go making someone look stupid. The problem with me is there is no in- between.

Do you believe what you are saying or are you saying it for the purpose of this interview?

I am saying,Uche Jombo-Rodrigues doesn’t have in-between. That is the reason it takes me long time to make a decision or take a stand on something, but when I do, that is it. There is no excuse not to honour an agreement you have made, this doesn’t have anything to do with this interview. It is the principlethat guides me. It is not just about marriage, it’s how I conduct my relationships, its either it is this or that, if that is my mind-set in a relationship, you should know that for marriage it’ll be 150%. There is no room for cheating.

So you believe your husband will or should not cheat on you?
I don’t have control over what someone will do, I’m not God. I’m talking about me, how I conduct things. It’s not an option that it will happen, I will not tolerate cheating.

Are you saying you will not forgive the man who cheats on you and is manly enough to say I’m sorry?
If you are in that situation Sam, oh God! You are going to slave for me for life. And do you know any man that will want to slave for a woman for life, answer?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/i-will-castrate-my-husband-if-he-cheats.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by donem: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
She's just Mouthing.
(F.T.C)

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by MsSpaqs(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
U think? @ poster above
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Prowizy2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
In the other news making front page..
GARRI is among the top 10 food in nigeria u can't take this thing away 4rm us..

#teamGARRI

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
She was joking right? Uchenna you'd better wake up now and smell the coffee. All men are cheats. Start getting your castrating tools ready,cos you gonna need them sooner or later.
His poor husband will be somewhere now laffing at her response..

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by dplomaticVal: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
wit her utterance her hubby shldnt by anymeans be blamed if he decide to excise her 2 breastt cos she herslf is a cheat!
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
that's if he gets caught right??
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by kreamidiva(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Very funny! I laugh in Latin. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by gbishop: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
of course he won't get caught. but the guy fine pass you.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by LesbianBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Instead of this FAT FOOL called uche jombo to be thinking of how to GET PREGNANT for her husband she is there talking rubbish! St.upid geh! angry
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Airforce1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nigerian girls and there big fat mouth...

She never get pregnant she don dey talk nonsense..
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
And if YOU cheat (as you are certainly doing now or shall do in the future), what should he do? He should take it 'like a man' and behave 'maturely' because it was his fault that you cheated, after all abi? Lol. I really pity the bâstards that spoil these ashawos with too much value and 'commitment' - such that they begin to adopt such self-important mindsets, whether wife or girlfriend. Na your papa blokos you go castrate.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Tolexander: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
No need of castrating. Here is what to do to prevent him from cheating,
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by 3ace(m): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Bluffing mode. People who are really deadly don't talk much.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by JanetWinslet(f): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2013
she may be joking.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by greatgod2012(f): 4:41am On Jul 31, 2013
ROSYL: She was joking right? Uchenna you'd better wake up now and smell the coffee. All men are cheats. Start getting your castrating tools ready,cos you gonna need them sooner or later.
His poor husband will be somewhere now laffing at her response..

Not all men are cheats, there's still some responsible men out there, who takes their vows religiously. So, Stop generalising, its not fair on men.

15 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: that's if he gets caught right??

Nothing hidden under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by greatgod2012(f): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of this FAT FOOL called uche jombo to be thinking of how to GET PREGNANT for her husband she is there talking rubbish! St.upid geh! angry

Must every couple have children, how do you know that it's not a joint decision for them to delay pregnancy and childbirth?

Or you think pregnancy and childbirth should not be properly planned for, abeg, it's not something to gamble with o.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of this FAT FOOL called uche jombo to be thinking of how to GET PREGNANT for her husband she is there talking rubbish! St.upid geh! angry
grin what is your obsession with pregnancy grin lesbinan tout cheesy ehen :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Slimyem,pro erora ke shocked take it easy *in ijebu accent* a reeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by fairygeh(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
Chie.see fight grin cheesy *sprinkles holy water on thread*
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by polokor60(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2013
greatgod2012:

Not all men are cheats, there's still some responsible men out there, who takes their vows religiously. So, Stop generalising, its not fair on men.
How would you know?Maybe he is still a struggling man finacially.Show me a rich man all around the world that is not a ...................... and i ll show you a ....................
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Scarpon(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2013
uche jumbo use to be my favourite girl
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
polokor60: How would you know?Maybe he is still a struggling man finacially.Show me a rich man all around the world that is not a ...................... and i ll show you a ....................

Even a dickless or impotent rich man would still indulge himself with premium variety. Even if na for fine concubines to dey rub im belle and him dey suck their bobbies. Only financial limitations can restrain a man and/or limit his options.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by EllyBrainyTM: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
#weird Smile#
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by devour129: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh Dresses Up As A Woman In New Movie (photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Denies Shading Tonto Dikeh / Actress Rita Dominic Stuns In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.