Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) (1835 Views)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him / Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) by Amule5000us(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Popular comedian and OAP, Okeremute Iruvwe aka 'De Don' has donated one of his kidneys to save his brother’s life. NET has reliably gatheredfrom sources that the Delta State-born comedian who is currently recuperating in a hospital in India gave out a kidney in order to save the life of his brother who urgently needed a transplant to survive.

A source also told our reporter that De Don’s brother, Morris Iruvwe had initially undergone a kidney transplant in 2009 and now required another due to the collapse of the new kidney.

‘Morris’ first kidney in 2009 was donated by one of his sisters. Since the operation, he has had to travel to India every now and then for check up until 2012, when he could no longer do so due to financial constraints. This year, the kidney finally packed up, which now required another transplant and De Don was the only sibling willing to donate his,’ a source told Nigerian Entertainment Today.

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) by kento5: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
source
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) by amiskurie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
_ u try o!
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Very commendable!
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
Where is the pics ?
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Donates Kidney To Save Brother’s Life (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Great compassion from the siblings. I hope this new kidney will last long. But only God knows what is killing the kidney in his body. Lord, I appreciate you for the gift of life.

(1) (Reply)

True Love: Chilling With Anita Makes Me Happy - Paul Okoye (p Square) / D'prince - " I Am Surprise Wande Coal Left Mavin Records" / This Is Madness!! Is Tonto Dike Not Afraid Of Ebola Virus? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.