Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star (1836 Views)

Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! / See The Extent Nigerian Nollywood Producers Go Just To Sell Their Movies (18+pic / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
"PRICELESS" by UFUOMA.P.DOUGLAS is a unique and remakable ROCK MUSIC VIDEO with an impressive meaning and outlook about NIGERIA as country.This is the ROCK STAR, first singles in the Nigerian music industry.The rocker, holds Nigeria and Africa at large in high esteem.The diva believe,Nigerians and Africans are PRICELESS.She is quoted saying"Nigerian citizens are priceless...we are number one in the world,we got honour....Nigeria is better seen than heard".She is also grateful to her fans for their support and hopes to get atleast 20,000 likes and views on youtube,to get her qualified for the next youtube music video award.Above all she believes everyone is priceless.

1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by s3nn2x(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2013
What the hell was that?

What sort of video is that?

Why we're 3DkMIon1-arjcike that?

Did you show your family and friends before coming here? What did they tell you?

The video is worse than worst.

The voice is horrible.

The song is nothing to write home about.

You were trying to hard to sound like a rock star which you are not.

You are lucky that I no sabi yab person like nairalanders.

I advised you to stick to Akanchawa.

I will help you drop the link for others to comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIon1-arjc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkMIon1-arjc
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Passion,style,composition and self confidence describes a world class ROCK STAR not leaving out especially... the nigerian culture, in which "PRICELESS"by Ufuoma.P.Douglas is unique in rock music.What counts is the fact, this ROCK STAR prides the Nigerian flag,the nation and people as No.1 and priceless in the world.Critics must first ask themselves ,what efforts they have made to contribute positively especially, to the perception and image of nigeria.What do people know and think about Nigerians?.ROCK STAR ENTERTAINMENT is encouraging raising rock music stars to come out to the spotlight without fear....Never despise your little efforts.Once again we are proud to tell all Nigerians and the world, that "PRICELESS" by Ufuoma.P.Douglas is a GREAT SUCCESS.Never stereotype Nigerians,we have honour....Proudly Nigerian.

1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by s3nn2x(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Okay!
Keep in deceiving yourself. If you like don't heed to correction. Have many people viewed the video or even commented?

If you are thinking of going commercial, you can never make it with that chappy song and video. You need a new concept.

Rock music is not all about noise making.
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2013
ROCK STAR ENTERTAINMENT is proud to let you know that ""PRICELESS"by Ufuoma.P.Douglas is already published,it's new and has gone commercial especially abroad,in Abuja and Lagos.The Lyrics of this song will live on in generations to come,redeeming Nigeria's identity,definately an award winning song....watch out for this video on your channels...Thank you for watching...Good People,Great Nation.

1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by s3nn2x(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Okay!

If you say so.

Congratulations!

Please, can you tell me the radio stations and TV stations that play your song. I won't mind watching it again.
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by djcrooky(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
s3nn2x: Okay!

If you say so.

Congratulations!

Please, can you tell me the radio stations and TV stations that play your song. I won't mind watching it again.
. You dey mind am?... This ia arrant rubbish... I can't even listen to the audio,it sounds like something recorded in the bathroom, the video is just terrible, and she is calling her self queen of heavy metal... Are u even a rock fan, do u know what heavy metal is?..... If u are really interested in singing.. Stay away from auto tune , save your money and find a good producer
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by yubiman(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ufuoma P. Douglas ,the metal queen of rock. I just saw ur ROCK video today, and i must say u did a great job. Your moves were sleek and the was ok, although u need to work more on it. I would love to invite you to our rock group on whatsapp. We have some pointers for u. If ure interested kindly add ur number in the reply. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
(NEW)      SOUND TRACK    TITLE:

"METAL ROCK STAR "

ARTIST NAME :
UFUOMA . P.DOUGLAS

MUSIC/GENRE:  HARD/METAL ROCK.

SEX  : FEMALE

ROCK STAR ENTERTAINMENT is proud to present to you a new metal rock sound track titled "METAL ROCK STAR". Produced by Nigerian QUEEN OF METAL/HARD ROCK,Ufuoma. P. Douglas.Her passion for Metal rock has made her produce the first Nigerian METAL ROCK  SOUND TRACK officially open to radio and multimedia stations for commercial  productions on 1st October,2014.Marking another giant step for Nigerian Rock music on independence day.This screen goddess and diva is creative,original  and distinctive in her Style of HARD/ METAL ROCK promoting the pride of Nigeria and Africa.However, "METAL ROCK STAR" sound track is solely the property of ROCK STAR ENTERTAINMENT  and it is prohibited from any form of reproduction without permission or copyright.

CAUTION !.  THIS SOUND TRACK  IS LOUD AND HIGH...YOU MAY TURN DOWN YOUR AUDIO SOUND.....ROCK MUSIC is entertainment, entertainment and entertainment!. DOWNLOAD

1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Links to Hard/METAL Rock (UFUOMA.P.DOUGLAS)

1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
s3nn2x: What the hell was that?

Did you show your family and friends before coming here? What did they tell you?

The voice is horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIon1-arjc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkMIon1-arjc

1). YouTube
2). picosong.com/9rym
3). picosong.com/9Tcj
4). picosong.com/9T9D
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014

The voice is horrible.

Great expression,but it would also be nice if you can tell the world what people like your type have contributed positively......to our beloved country Nigeria...you dont bring people down only encourage them.Lol.
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Rock Music Star by Rockstarufuoma(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014

The voice is horrible.

Great expression,but it would also be nice if you can tell the world what people like your type have contributed positively...to our beloved country Nigeria...you dont bring people down only encourage them.Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don't About Yemi Alade "BIO" / Lmao! Psquare Called Global Legendary Entertainer, Usher, Their Lost Brother / Chika Ike’s Stunning Outfit At “miss Teacher” Premiere | PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.