Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. (6787 Views)

Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Dminister(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hi guys,i formally welcom u all.pls i need u guys to post ur update about ur school nysc batch mobilization cos as we all know,the lingering ASUU strike wud definately render some schools inability to mobilize their graduates for dis current batch c.pls include in ur post the possibility for ur school to mobilize graduates for dis current nysc batch c.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by toluxa1(m): 1:06am On Aug 06, 2013
this one na serious issue o
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Dminister(m): 3:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Oh realy its a serious issue.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by HaffyMcWales: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello peeps, I graduated from Insurance Department @ Lagos State University. We are still hoping and praying the school senate holds meeting for the consideration of our results before September despite the ASUU strike.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Damalex4luv(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
same problem applies to OAU Student
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by mayornel: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2013
I graduated from political science department,ekiti state university. D mobilization form will be out frm monday till weds. The only prayer is that d clearace should be done for those that are yet ŧ☹
do it.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Dminister(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
We ar havin thesame problem in d dept of political science,ambrose alli university,ekpoma.our exams and records officer who is in charge of compiling our results only compiled the results of those who wer stil arround the university campus and those who lobby to make sure they join the batch b.the dept did not attend to those of us who wer not arround after our graduatin yr.wen we came in groups to disturb the officer in charge,he claimed those of us he is yet to attend to ar having minor problems and he has been expectin us to come and rectify the problem.it was recently dey finishd computing our results just immediately we rectified the problem wen it was time to giv our results to the school senates ASUU strike came from no were.now we dont know our fate to join the batch c nysc yr.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by ernie4life(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don't know much except that my department just told us to come and fill the data form. ABSU
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by uniquebridals: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
For uniport, the mobilization list is out,most names that missed batch b was on the list except for a minority, they where asked to write down their names, hopefully they will be included. We pray it favour us all irrespective of our schools.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by aibee01(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Unilorin didnt join ASUU strike...,az a mata of fact d only strike in unilorin iz thunderstrike wen it rainz.........in short........graduated last july(2 mthz ago) n BATCH C all d wayyyyyyyyyyy............inshallah.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Diction10nairal: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2013
We at FUNAAB are hoping also.......but #mission impossible
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Dminister(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow,am xo xo happy now..i jux got information from my school dat d strike embark upon by ASUU will not affect november nysc posting.a good source (lecturer) told me dat our various schools will rectify d problem cos also nysc officials are aware that dere is universities nation wide strike. he went further to say dat its only when d strike is not nation wide dats d only way it can affect a particuar school nysc posting.he also said universities dat could not meet up for their students result to be approved wud b given a space of time to meet up with other schools.am happy 4 dis.i jux hope dis come to pass.lets hope so oooo
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Tohpeh(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dminister: Wow,am xo xo happy now..i jux got information from my school dat d strike embark upon by ASUU will not affect november nysc posting.a good source (lecturer) told me dat our various schools will rectify d problem cos also nysc officials are aware that dere is universities nation wide strike. he went further to say dat its only when d strike is not nation wide dats d only way it can affect a particuar school nysc posting.he also said universities dat could not meet up for their students result to be approved wud b given a space of time to meet up with other schools.am happy 4 dis.i jux hope dis come to pass.lets hope so oooo
dts a good news if real
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by olalekan1(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2013
As a matter of fact, only NYSC officials have the final say on whether to consider or not but what if the strike enter october, how possible will this be for NYSC to consider the affected schools. We the immediate graduates at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are one of the victims to this ASUU strike since our result has not been approved by the senate. I don't think it is even possible to still serve with batch C 2013 NYSC. If truly ASUU are considerate, they should exempt final year students from the strike and let them go by considerably discharge their duties to free them. Its a pity if one didn't go for service with bacth C, what will one be doing at home till march next year?. ASUU una no do well at all.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
olalekan1: As a matter of fact, only NYSC officials have the final say on whether to consider or not but what if the strike enter october, how possible will this be for NYSC to consider the affected schools. We the immediate graduates at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are one of the victims to this ASUU strike since our result has not been approved by the senate. I don't think it is even possible to still serve with batch C 2013 NYSC. If truly ASUU are considerate, they should exempt final year students from the strike and let them go by considerably discharge their duties to free them. Its a pity if one didn't go for service with bacth C, what will one be doing at home till march next year?. ASUU una no do well at all.

my thoughts exactly. graduated from AAUA last year. I knew batch A '13 was not an option cos everything abt my school is slow and somhow due to d negligence and lackadaisical attitude of my lecturers, my dept didn't make it for batch b. it was a huge blow! jux managed to pull through. now imagine how I felt when news got to us that our results have still not been approved and we may not make it for batch C. after spending almost a year doing nothing at home. Avnt bn dis frustrated in my entire life.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by olalekan1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Babynwan:

my thoughts exactly. graduated from AAUA last year. I knew batch A '13 was not an option cos everything abt my school is slow and somhow due to d negligence and lackadaisical attitude of my lecturers, my dept didn't make it for batch b. it was a huge blow! jux managed to pull through. now imagine how I felt when news got to us that our results have still not been approved and we may not make it for batch C. after spending almost a year doing nothing at home. Avnt bn dis frustrated in my entire life.
you have spent a year at home already! That is serious, u guys should gather together and protest na, which kai rubbish is that.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
olalekan1: you have spent a year at home already! That is serious, u guys should gather together and protest na, which kai rubbish is that.

na so we see am o. we can't protest because dis time around, dey re blaming the unapproved result on ASUU strike even though they ought to have done that before the strike commenced. they probably tot they still had enough time. anyway, we re hoping that by some miracle, we get mobilized for Nov batch.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by geoffreya: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
WHETHER ASUU, NYSC LIKE IT OR NOT, THEY MUST ENLIST MY NAME FOR BATCH C NOV. 2013, COS MY PAPA VE COMMANDED DEM 2 DO ALL TIHNGS 2MY FAVOUR.... ALL THHINGS WORK 2GEDA FOR GUUD 2DEM DAT FEAR HIM
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by philipjunior23: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
I'm aware that ASUU has no effect on the Batch C members because mobilization processes have been going on in schools nationwide especiall[color=#990000][/color]y if ur results have been approved.
Re: ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. by bardklectic: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Truly a traveller's companion. And not only are you a traveller, you are also a sojourner not knowing what to expect at your destination. One thing you can expect when you do leave orientation camp is a high probability of "poor sleeping arrangements" when you arrive at your PPA. This easy to use pneumatic bed can be deflated and inflated when ever you want. Doesn't sag like regular mattresses, is portable and most of all...is affordable. Comes in either the single or double bed varieties and with each you have the option of either an electric or manual pump. An inflatable pillow also comes with the package. Get one today because its comfort, everywhere you go!

If you are interested in this product (of which i'm sure YOU WILL), please call:
TJAY - 08062535345
E-FACE - 08034870267

(1) (Reply)

Updated Nysc Allowance - Good News For All Pcm And Cm / Eti Osa 2 Lga Office Location / Nysc Batch B 2012 Time Table Adjustment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.