Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,492 members, 7,840,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bomb Da Base Act II In GTA3 For Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bomb Da Base Act II In GTA3 For Pc (1143 Views)

What Is The Price Of A GTA 5 CD For PC? / I Need GTA 5 For Pc In Abuja - CLOSED / Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Da Base Act II In GTA3 For Pc by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls who knows how i can conquer that mission...i've been trying to overcome that for how many years now...on the verge of winning 8-balls usually dies..what should i do?
Re: Bomb Da Base Act II In GTA3 For Pc by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hahaha...dis part frustrated my life. Do u knw what to do? Get a bazoka, get enuf rockets in it. After then wen u ar told to go the top of that building, go there and immediately run down to the front of 8ball blow up everyone on the ship and make sure no one fires back at 8ball then when the way is clear 8ball wld go to like an atm machine and blow up the ship.
OR
u cn search 4 the walkthrough on youtube and watch

(1) (Reply)

Abuja PS3 Gamers, Lets Swap Or Sell Our New/used Games SOLD / PS3 Games Swap / Solve This Safe Driving Trivia For NGN500 Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.