Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc (4612 Views)

Minecraft 1.2.5.52 Apk Mod Final / Download Fifa 16 UT Apk For Android / Mortal Kombat X Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by lavishlee68: 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
Mortal Kombat x finally arrived on Android. AAA Graphics,brutal 18+ Finishing Modes. This game will remind you of WWE Immortals and Injustice gods among us Android. Simple tap and swipe controls, bring 3 characters in the fight,swap them in the battle and use their special ability. each character has 3 different skills. you have to purchase their skill powers,upgrade characters and purchase new characters from the store. If you are a fan of mortal kombat series then you are gonna love this game , it has all time favorite characters from mortal kombat series and their special abilities. After some play time you will feel yourself being grinding. of course you will its a freemium game what will you expect more.hard to earn coins and unlock characters.

THIS IS THE BEST IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT SERIES EVER MADE
JUST FLEXING THIS GAME WELLA ON MY PC AND MY PHONE

FOR THE PHONE THE GAME GRAPHICS IS TOO MUCH ITS PREFERABLE TO PLAY ON TABLET COS IT WAS LAGGING ON MY FRIENDS GALAXY S3

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE AND DOWNLOAD LINK
http://kevinsdailys..com/2015/05/download-mortal-kombat-x-mod-apk.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by bobomartin(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2015
I use a mali GPU.
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by lavishlee6: 9:25pm On May 12, 2015
bobomartin:
I use a mali GPU.

comment on the blog for help
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by tayoccu(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
the game is available on playstore, already downloaded it.
awesome gameplay, better than injustice.
however you will need to use WiFi if you wanna play faction wars, for some funny reason you won't be able to connect direct with mobile data.

Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by ustavo(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2015
I have finish all these. How do i process after killing kohtal kahn.
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by tayoccu(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2015
I haven't gone that far (haven't played for a week), stopped @ reptile. the bloody cheat. angry
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by Babaisaac(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2015
Finish d game abt 2wks ago its good game buh it should have had a controller support or multiplayer no update yet raiden's challenge still unavailable dn evn delete em slf PC version is more fun waiting for Predators DLC.
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by Babaisaac(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2015
tayoccu:
the game is available on playstore, already downloaded it.
awesome gameplay, better than injustice.
however you will need to use WiFi if you wanna play faction wars, for some funny reason you won't be able to connect direct with mobile data.
To play the faction war use an app (fake wifi on android and 3g unrestrict for ios need jailbreak doo.)
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by tayoccu(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
thanks. can I find the app on playstore?
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by taven7(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2015
wow! its finally out. im a mortal kombat junkie. will have to wait to change my phone though.
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by koyla: 12:20pm On May 23, 2015
loving this game the graphics A+ no like blood and glory
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by bobomartin(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Babaisaac:

To play the faction war use an app (fake wifi on android and 3g unrestrict for ios need jailbreak doo.)
please do you have a link for the app?
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by gamesgiven: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Check here fast server download speed is good
check here
[size=18pt]mortal kombat arcade kollection 2012 download[/size]
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by rahuldev79: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2019
There's no doubt that this mod apk is awesome but I found here the similar mortal kombat x hack mod. If you guys want to download it from here you can. This is bit amazing than this version.
Re: Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc by SonyObsessed: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
If you need unlimited souls, Koins and money, then the MK X MOD APK is for you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Gaming Roommate? / Snap Your PC Wallpaper! No Lie... Got My Eyes On You (°_°) / Xbox 360 Slim Loaded With 25 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.