Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

“davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses (12947 Views)

Hot Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Wicked Curves (photos) / SCANDAL: Kenyan Socialite, Pendo, Alleges She Had Sexx With Davido; He Denies It / "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by IAMBREEZY: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2013
No be small thing o
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Omfg! cheesy undecided
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2013
"okay make i go tell Davido"

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by divex(f): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2013
both davido n the girl are both stupid
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2013
picaro: The descent of an already dead generation. I wonder, how will the world be 70 years from now? What will be the state of morals? Won't sex in public be as normal as sneezing? Won't the human brain have reduced in size to (like) a peanut?
Well, I hope I don't live to see such a world. This one is bad enough. That these sort of shallow minded humans are role models to a huge number of impressionable youngsters. That character is lost and man adopts features of animals proudly.
The black race is lost.
infact ehen.am just stunned beyond words shocked
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2013
dplomaticVal: Obo shld be selective n more discreet while goin down wit fmal fans, evn if lm offerd 1mill l cn Nvr go dwn wit vhat desperado,she looks liks a sickler cum hiv monger.
shockedshockedshocked
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Dubby6: E clear say na pen cover u dey hide der. AniwaYs go brush I dnt av time 4 babies
shockedgrin
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Dubby6: if he likes he should carry a yam between his legs na im sabi... D babe neva c anitin make she show my side first
oooopppsss gringringrin
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2013
BabaAlabi: This is shameful! Trending topic on Nairaland-Davido's manhood. SMH
unfortunately,its sad but thats the reality of the kind of generation we live in
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2013
obowunmi: how is having sex newsworthy?? angry angry angry
how about starting with your name first cheesy
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Mynd44: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
I don tire for una

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Real gurl...She got what she wanted. Anybody who wanna try me too?? sad
even the cover of my bic biro long and fat pass the thing you put inside your boxers grin

tell foolish wink cheesy

who wan give you punanie 8-)
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2013
spongeback: A lady doesn't kiss and tell lipsrsealed
but the one exhibited in ghana movies nko shocked or even the uncensored version of the music videos of suddenly by d.banj or ashawo by flavour.even if you are a blind man living in this generation,you will see open public s3x shoved down your throat whether or not you like it shocked
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Airforce1(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Dubby6: E clear say na pen cover u dey hide der. AniwaYs go brush I dnt av time 4 babies

Still better than that dangling piece of decoration you have inbetween your legs that I doubt could go more than 10minutes
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2013
kulyie: but the one exhibited in ghana movies nko shocked or even the uncensored version of the music videos of suddenly by d.banj or ashawo by flavour.even if you are a blind man living in this generation,you will see open public s3x shoved down your throat whether or not you like it shocked
angry
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by tellwisdom: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
kulyie: even the cover of my bic biro long and fat pass the thing you put inside your boxers grin

tell foolish wink cheesy

who wan give you punanie 8-)

U don see am before?? angry ...Ashewo undecided
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by orgasticdance: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Impressive. How can one man be so lucky. Born into wealth. Music talent. Big package. Young. Good looking. Na wah o, God u no try for some of us o embarassed

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Kessythegeek: kenya babes una 2 mumu...can't u keep it to yourself hum?

You saying Kenyan babes are too mumu because of what one attention-seeking w.hore said is the equivalent of me saying that Nigerian girls are too mumu because of what one Tonto Dike says to receive negative publicity.
That girl is speaking for herself, please do not drag other Kenyan women into this. You call yourself a 'geek', so please utilize your intelligence on this matter.
Thank-you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / Bstan Group Gives Land, Gifts To Couples At Shortcut's Valentine Show (Photos) / Power Of Bleaching Cream: Complete Transformation Of Vera Sidika (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.