Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds (1539 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / 13.47-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by infonubia(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Baby Jasleen is the new record holder for "heaviest baby" in Germany. She was delivered naturally at the University Hospital in Leipzig on July 26, weighing at 13.47 pounds, and 22.6 inches long. Before her, the heaviest baby in Germany weighed 13 pounds at birth.

Jasleen, however, isn't the heaviest baby born this year. I posted the story of George King, the British baby born in March and weighed 15 pounds, 7 ounces at birth. He was also delivered naturally.

These weight pale when compared to the heaviest baby ever born. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the worlds's biggest ever baby was born to Anna Bates of Canada in 1879 weighing 23 pounds.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/07/heaviest-baby-born-naturally-in-german.html

Re: Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wa oooo ..
Feel sorry for the mama such a big baby shocked shocked delivered naturally shocked shocked

Can I say 1st to comment ?or its not ladylike??!
Re: Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chineke!! shocked..which kind yokozuna be dis..i honestly do not believe he was born naturally as well..this kind pikin u fit dey use am as dum-bell every morning dey do weight lifting
Re: Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Like seriously? Natural delivery? Chai! This baby don tear her mother's "small london". Will she wear diapers too?

Her mother should not even bother to breastfeed her. Na Pounded yam and egusi soup she go dey chop. If she handle the mama's bressttt ehn...
Re: Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by Chinwem(f): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
That's like 5.8kg
Why on earth did they allow the woman to deliver per vaginum? angry
That's unbelievable !!! What if the baby's shoulders got suck?
This is just irresponsible as far as I m concerned
And how did they allow the baby to get so big and claim the mothers diabetes was undiagnosed
What sort of hospital is that sef?
Lawsuit in the offing I should think
She already looks like she has Erbs palsy on the right
Re: Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by infonubia(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Timflex: Chineke!! shocked..which kind yokozuna be dis..i honestly do not believe he was born naturally as well..this kind pikin u fit dey use am as dum-bell every morning dey do weight lifting
grin grin grin
Re: Heaviest Baby Born Naturally In Germany Weighs 13.47 Pounds by Sijo01(f): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Incredible, mavelous, wonderful!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Conjoined Twin Girls Separated After Pioneering 18 Hour Operation / Suspected Ebola Outbreak In Ibafo,ogun State (BREAKING NEWS) / Sinus Sufferer Discovers 3-day Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.