Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. (1231 Views)

When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / Hilarious Photo: Describe This Guy With One Word / The Guy Who Died *SOLVED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. by seniourman(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jukours: daddy any food am hungry oo.. Father: jukoro no food oo. Abeg go thief small fowl make we eat today na... ----------------(Jukours came back with some huge men like African hulk chasing, he hide under a taxi one of the burly men rolled the taxi over about grabing Jukours;he ran straight to the house and screamed)
JUKOURS:daddy daddy come oo help ooo
FATHER:thrust his cutlass against the ground and said). Na who dey pursue my son(says in his mind fearfully) God forbid see muscle like incredible hulk this kind can be two in onw ge may even have to joy sti*ck chie if this one blow I go dey hell fire they grin open gate. Na ds type jukours go thief fowl in no dey see road. Burly Man:sir your son go thief fowl we done catch am we be won burn nam fire like thief but in too small now we won blow out in theet Father speaks in his mind in fear again) Nna see muscle like incredible hulk if they hammer me my own na past tense(speak out in fear)e fit blow out in theet in still dey small another one go grow. ----------------IF NA YOU BE JUKOURS WETIN Y
Re: The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. by cool080: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
my guy frankly speaking i no undastand dat joke just passing sha
Re: The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. by bunmioguns(m): 5:23am On Jul 31, 2013
grin grin this joke funny die

Irony tongue
Re: The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2013
Guy som kin tins in ur english i believe u use an Android fone dat may be y u did,nt complete it
Re: The Guy With The Two Joy Stiick.. by fuckfuckman(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2013
COOL cool

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi / Ladies what will you do if it happens to you / Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.