Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Uncommon Investments And Financial Freedom Revolution Through Crowd Funding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uncommon Investments And Financial Freedom Revolution Through Crowd Funding (737 Views)

Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos) / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Crowd Funding In Nigeria. Intelligent minds, lets discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncommon Investments And Financial Freedom Revolution Through Crowd Funding by gentle2all: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Firstly, glory be to God Almighty for the great ideas He has blessed man with.
I have a dream that very soon Nigeria will be transformed, I have a dream that the ideas to transform Nigeria is here with us, I have a dream that the youth have the capacity to transform Nigeria. I believe in the youth of this nation, from the speech of the CBN governor on youth and transformation, the governor revealed that the transformation of Nigeria is in the hands of the youth that God gave this great nation, this is attainable and reachable through crowd funding.

The youth can create more entrepreneurs leading to more companies and more employment. Have you ever imagine if 1,000,000 youth out of over 65,000,000 put resources together and form mega industries that will give birth to other companies? For the short time I have been on Nairaland I have come across a lot of God-given wonderful ideas from Nigerian youth but one major factor is lacking which is trust, there is a saying that the people you do not trust cannot trust you.

If we believe in God and trust ourselves the youth can achieve a lot with their resources. If 1,000,000 trustworthy and sincere youth invest just N100 only through crowd funding, believe me in short time we will have industries in Nigeria to employ youth, we have the population to make these industries grow, entertainment industry will experience biggest boom. I love virgin ideas when he mentioned WiFi in Universities, if we have this uncommon investment of N100 put together by 1,000,000 youth, we will install WiFi hotspot in all the federal polytechnics and universities manage by youth. N100 is a very small amount even if you decide to put into fixed account for 5 years @20% interest which you and I know that no bank in Nigeria will give such interest even if you are ready to fixed 10,000,000 for 5 years. Please the gurus in the house help me compute N100 fixed for 5 years at 20% my result is N248.832k. Imagine what you and I will reap as profit from 1 billion naira investment for 5 years if the fund is well managed, believe me it is a transformation for life, every Nigeria bank will be lobbying for the fund to be deposited in their bank.

From history, I read that people of the world decided to build a tower(Babel) from earth to heaven, they came together and agreed, they had one mind, one purpose one vision and one mission to build to heaven, they started and continue to build and it got to certain stage the God Almighty discovered that the people are determined and achieving the aim so he used His supremacy to disorganize them, that is power of crowd with uniformity and vision.

N100 cannot yield much for you in 5 years but can bring forever profit if put together by 1,000,000 people in less than one year. Let us build a mega investment that will last for long term that our children children will benefit from. Please look into the future of this crowd funding, what do you see? I see mega industries like Telecommunication, I see Refineries,I see Cement factories, I see sugar factories etc for Nigerians, I see the biggest investments in Africa, I see investment and financial liberation revolution that will catapult youth, young entrepreneurs and Nigerians from mediocrity into unending life of surplus and overflow success that Nigeria and Nigerians can never recover from if trust, sincerity are embraced while corruption and capitalism are discouraged among youth and young entrepreneurs.
Re: Uncommon Investments And Financial Freedom Revolution Through Crowd Funding by tolulopea2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Why don't we have response to this topic. Any progress so far? Quite a laudable idea.

(1) (Reply)

Naijapunterslodge / Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan / Freelancing Revolution..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.