Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Friend Has Spiritual Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Has Spiritual Husband (1963 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / HELP ! My Friend Has Got A Photographic Memory / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
My friend has recently moved in with me she's a very nice girl and prayerful.. But I'm suspecting she has a spiritual husband on several occasions late nights I've heard her making funny sounds (as if she's being intimate).

I've told her once about it and she thought I was making a joke . I'm really worried about her. I tried spraying her bed with spray from Tb joshua but I heard the same sounds coming from her room this night.. What should I do.. This is really serious and scary

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Rajosh(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is not something you can handle alone.Call the attention of a man of God ASAP.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Bantino(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Send her back from where she moved in from.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by demmy55(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
I've heard sumtin similar.
The girl in question always finds herself naked whenever she wakes up.

Maybe she needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rajosh: This is not something you can handle alone.Call the attention of a man of God ASAP.
But thing is she's prayerful always with the bible ,prays more then me sef.. When I told her she thinks I'm joking.. But she does this a lot.. Nd tosses nd turns in bed its freaky..but ya she needs deliverance
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bantino: Send her back from where she moved in from.
But that won't help her .will it?..
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by iamdsam: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Take her to TB Joshua. It seems you have no faith (anointing water)
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by iamdsam: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
demmy55: I've heard sumtin similar.
The girl in question always finds herself naked whenever she wakes up.

Maybe she needs deliverance.
Wow!
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Linoversace: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2013
iamdsam: Take her to TB Joshua. It seems you have no faith (anointing water)

So if she has faith and sprays the TBJ water, the moans will stop! This is new
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Linoversace: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA:
But thing is she's prayerful always with the bible ,prays more then me sef.. When I told her she thinks I'm joking.. But she does this a lot.. Nd tosses nd turns in bed its freaky..but ya she needs deliverance

She doesnt know she does this? Why don't you make a video and show her in the morning? grin
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by ojialo(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2013
u need not to fear so many people talk while sleeping and that does not mean they hv demons in them. Baby if u re scared employ my to watch over u, and please dont send the poor lady away.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by donem: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2013
You ain't seing nothing yet, the same girl you where adviced on this forum not to accomodate? you might not be far from experiencing worse repercussion.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by code0: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA: My friend has recently moved in with me she's a very nice girl and prayerful.. But I'm suspecting she has a spiritual husband on several occasions late nights I've heard her making funny sounds (as if she's being intimate).

I've told her once about it and she thought I was making a joke . I'm really worried about her. I tried spraying her bed with spray from Tb joshua but I heard the same sounds coming from her room this night.. What should I do.. This is really serious and scary

IT'S THE ILLUMATI. THE OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP IS WORKING. THE LESBIANS GIRLS ARE SINGING. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU TOO. THEY ARE IN MY LAPTOP MOUSE PAD. RUN NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2013
donem: You ain't seing nothing yet, the same girl you where adviced on this forum not to accomodate? you might not be far from experiencing worse repercussion.
Liv am! Na introduction she dey face, d real deal is cooking.

Op, na only noise u dey hia? Dats notin nau... Wait till dem begin romance u inside ya dream.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by eyenCalabar(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2013
There's no how your friend would have spiritual husband and she doesn't know. Ask her if anybody makes love to her in the dream. If she says yes, then she has but if no, leave her alone. Some people make funny sounds like that while sleeping. I've actually slept with somebody that'll use his mouth to make noise as if he's eating but sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2013
eyenCalabar: There's no how your friend would have spiritual husband and she doesn't know. Ask her if anybody makes love to her in the dream. If she says yes, then she has but if no, leave her alone. Some people make funny sounds like that while sleeping. I've actually slept with somebody that'll use his mouth to make noise as if he's eating but sleeping.
ok u saying if sh has spiritual husband sh will c him .. But y r the sounds as if she's being intimate embarassed
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2013
code_0:

IT'S THE ILLUMATI. THE OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP IS WORKING. THE LESBIANS GIRLS ARE SINGING. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU TOO. THEY ARE IN MY LAPTOP MOUSE PAD. RUN NOW!!!
please dis is no joke its very serious
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Liv am! Na introduction she dey face, d real deal is cooking.

Op, na only noise u dey hia? Dats notin nau... Wait till dem begin romance u inside ya dream.
Yes its just noise + tossing nd turning..
Tufiakwa !!! God Forbid !!
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by eyenCalabar(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2013
code_0:

You are suffering from Advanced Madness Syndrome (AMS). Cure still unknown. You better run for your own life too.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by eyenCalabar(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA: ok u saying if sh has spiritual husband sh will c him .. But y r the sounds as if she's being intimate embarassed

There's no woman/man that has spiritual husband/wife without knowing. And not just knowing that somebody used to make love to him/her in the dream but knowing the person's face as well. Just talk to her closely about it. Tell her to be very sincere to you if it's true so that you guys can know the next thing to do.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Enegod(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2013
there is nth like spiritual husband..she is into masturbation
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Rajosh(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Bantino: Send her back from where she moved in from.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.Would you rather let your friend suffer when there's something you can do about it?
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Paschal007: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA: My friend has recently moved in with me she's a very nice girl and prayerful.. But I'm suspecting she has a spiritual husband on several occasions late nights I've heard her making funny sounds (as if she's being intimate).

Since tb Joshua spray didn't stop the sounds, it's probably harmless. why don't you join in on the fun?
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Forzap: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2013
She dey self-sevice!
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=20pt]Nadia...I jus dey laff You,cos you nor wan heed to advice[/size]

Shey I tell you say if you allow am to your house Ikechu go forrk her,now she don dey moan for sleep,next time na moan she go dey moan if Ikechu dey on top her!!!!!!!!!

Nor Open thread say "MY NIGERIAN HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY FRIEND" Oooo

Send her Packing jor!!!!!

#NuffSaid!
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
[size=20pt]Nadia...I jus dey laff You,cos you nor wan heed to advice[/size]

Shey I tell you say if you allow am to your house Ikechu go forrk her,now she don dey moan for sleep,next time na moan she go dey moan if Ikechu dey on top her!!!!!!!!!

Nor Open thread say "MY NIGERIAN HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY FRIEND" Oooo

Send her Packing jor!!!!!

#NuffSaid!
angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: there is nth like spiritual husband..she is into masturbation
Forza p: She dey self-sevice!
lol I soooo hope its that grin grin
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Linoversace: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA: lol I soooo hope its that grin grin
huh?
Self -service??
…and she's tossing and turning,you right there watching her? grin
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA: angry angry angry
Sorry embarassedembarassed
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2013
LoL Abu I should've listened to u ooo
This girl is no good she switched on the stove to warm the food and went out to buy herself airtime now my food is all burnt cry she has to go oooo...

I swear she's cursed or something
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
^^ gringringringrin
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by MsPweshy(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Can remember, when our housegirl makes this same moaning sounds she even talks like she is in an open conversation with a lot of pple, she will turn A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ turn scratch herr body A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ wen she wakes up, i will tel H̷̐ε̲̅я wat apend A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ she wil b lik...wow, i didn't knw ooo.
Nadia i tink D̶̲̥̅̊ best tin is jz 4 u †̥ tel H̷̐ε̲̅я hw u feel ASAP, coz badt spirit transfers embarassed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GOODBYE Nairaland. It Has Been A Great Ride / Anambra North Grass Root Political Forum Appoints Leader To Dialogue For Region / World’s Oldest Woman Dies In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.