Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads (9911 Views)

Women Threaten To Protest In Taraba If Female Gov Candidate Is Intimidated / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally / MASSOB Women Threaten To Curse Nigerian Men Over Ralph Uwazirike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Yes he has and its no hype but reality. Like I wrote earlier I believe that road has its hope in 2nd tenure as the present government is already carrying too many projects that might not even be completed by 2015. I'm using Rivers and Akwa-Ibom as my yardstick. Even though they are 10 times richer than Imo, they've not been able to complete all their roads in 6years.
completes which roads?Complete or no complete,akwa ibom as left road construction stage looking 4ward to mega projects dat wil take imo state years to actualize.
Re: Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads by coputa(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is not normal anywhere as nobody wants to sponsor them,.those who have eyes knows that okoocha is a noise maker...late odumegwu ojukwu knew this,that was why he was against him contesting under APGA,.he said he's not to be trusted..it was uwazuruike that begged ojukwu..a governor eating corn by the road side is not a proof that he is working...Okorocha is deceptive....
Re: Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads by Abagworo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Emmadani: completes which roads?Complete or no complete,akwa ibom as left road construction stage looking 4ward to mega projects dat wil take imo state years to actualize.

Whatever is your reason for writing that trash I don't know. But after 6 years of mega allocations, all the roads in Akwa-Ibom have not been completed and people are trying to judge a 2year old government based on a few bad roads. Let us wait for 4years and compare it with the State of other parts of Nigeria with good governors in 2011.
Re: Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads by chinedum45(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Youngzedd:

Source

please inform me on the day if the protest.... grin
Re: Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Whatever is your reason for writing that trash I don't know. But after 6 years of mega allocations, all the roads in Akwa-Ibom have not been completed and people are trying to judge a 2year old government based on a few bad roads. Let us wait for 4years and compare it with the State of other parts of Nigeria with good governors in 2011.
list d uncompleted roads mbok o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.