Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English (5098 Views)

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Correct Me And Tell A Bigger Lie! / Very Funny, How To Speak Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by vizboy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
is we still here
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by hikmojj(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Adedayolayo: Why are you motherin english like this? My eyes is pushing me with the englishes that some of yous spoking. Simple english somes can not spoken

they are mothering and you are fathering...simple english you cannot typewrote...

1 Like

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by jechona(m): 4:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Mikel3oputa:
see this mugu? U dont even know common egrisjh

It's not your fault. Mr. English scholar who cannot read and understand english. My friend read the topic again then post another fool of yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Alien Life Does Exist. . / Vote For Me As The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year / If Men Were To Give Birth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.