Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Please!!! Where Can I Get An Earplug Arrrgghh!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please!!! Where Can I Get An Earplug Arrrgghh!!! (432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please!!! Where Can I Get An Earplug Arrrgghh!!! by Zico0(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerians we are a very boisterious, lively and noisy people. In addition, little by little, a great chunk of our youth is turning to music, as witnessed in the number of musical reality shows on t.v.
Well! me i consider it a good thing, as it helps to filter the blockheads and means less scuffle for the few employment opportunities on this side.
However this great development turn around to become a pain in the neck in reference to the difficulty it is to maintain decorum anywhere, not even in our libraries. The rapidity of mental degradation in our country demands that we exploit time at all times inorder to gain the quality of education necessary to improve the national intelligence quotience to the level compulsory, if we intend to achieve the kind of revolution that will save this country.
Time that we waste in traffic on commercial buses, time that we waste in class because of our noisy friends;even in the library, and at home; neighbours, churches everywhere(they now work on the daily) disturbing the peace, saloons, parties, bars, all of them blasting music. There is no element of serenity anywhere. We have become noisemakers. So much so that a brother needs an earplug. Seriously, if you no where i can get one :i really need it badly.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonu / FUTO Releases 2013/2014 Direct Entry Results / C’ River Primary School Teachers Begin Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.