Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? (3163 Views)

. / . / Make Music That Sells 4 Millions With US Trained Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by odinga1of: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
i am in love with music, so i want to go into music production
because there are so many products/Programs/Software out there that I dont know the one i need
I am willing to devote time, money, and patience. Does anyone know how I should start off and go on from their?

What type of tutorials do i need to begin my music production journey

Mods Plz kindly take this to front page, so i can get wide range of ideas from Good People of NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
u have to be ready to invest in yourself.
I can teach you to be a master class music producer at a token fee. If its your dream, then its worth sacrificing for right?
But you can get your trial run for free... so u know the value of what you paying for.

mail me @icevillebeatz@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by kloud9MUsiK: 3:54am On Aug 15, 2013
If your really interstd in learning nt just how to produce beats bt also recordings,Mixing/mastering contact kloud9 on 08030749906 or email iphranc@gmail.com or come down to my studio @ Black Water Studios
Venue: 8, Falolu Street, off Itire Road, Surulere, Lagos.
Welcome to a world of musical advancement! You can make a living from it
Call me before coming thanks!!
Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by hardknockbroda(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2013
First.. need to be sure u have the talent, u must have a creative mind (u should be able to create sounds in ur head),u must be a lover of all genres of music (Fuji,hiphop,rock,reggae,highlife,apala e.t.c) and u must knw a thing or two about every genre of music.

Once u are sure u have d talent,then u should enrol in a music school where they teach music production and sound engineering or u can work in a studio as an apprentice. You should also learn to play at least one musical instrument (preferably the piano).

Invest in your Talent..Surf d net for articles on music production, read books on music production,music business nd so on, attend music seminars, connect with bigger producers and understudy them. This also helps a lot.

Lastly and most importantly, Be very hardworking, focused, humble and put God first always...who knows, u might even be bigger than all d producers u mentioned

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by Abraham221: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
odinga1of:

i am in love with music, so i want to go into music production
because there are so many products/Programs/Software out there that I dont know the one i need
I am willing to devote time, money, and patience. Does anyone know how I should start off and go on from their?

What type of tutorials do i need to begin my music production journey

Mods Plz kindly take this to front page, so i can get wide range of ideas from Good People of NAIRALAND

FirsT of all will leT u. Knw the truth, you can't produce like them, its either u in the same class or better than them........
You can only produce like you, untill ur style oF music is accepted in the general markeT then you are not one of them.....
But to produce exactly like them tha not possible, cause then not only will u need to drum like them or have the same progression, You will need to have the same Mix, which is honestly not possible....

My point is Be you, try to figure out what the Public wanTs & give it To them, that will be a very good way to start ur ministry...
My name is IAMBEATZ
08136861138(whatsapp) if you think I made sense to you
Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by freezyfofo(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
freezy fofo is a music producer based in lagos. he had been a producer since 2004 when he was working with a producer name 20loves in ikorodu. he read computer science at gateway polytechnic Ogun State. he is now fully taking music production as a full time work, helping artist achieve their aim with little capitals.

https://www.google.com/search?q=freezy+fofo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by peterflames(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Ujunwa Ogechi Peter , better known as Peterflames , is a Nigeria rapper,songwriter, sound engineer and teacher. Peterflames is showing forth his talents with the release of his debut album titled “A NEW DAY” which has 13 hit tracks like “Majente” “Oluwatise” “Don’t leave me” “Only you” “I love Christmas” and so on
which is launched on the 26th October,
It’s obvious that he is striving to be better then his best, while trying to stretch the boundaries of conventional Gospel Hip-Hop. true, Peterflames has what it takes to make it. With the passion of taking the Gospel to the streets
Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by Afromano: 4:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Get a laptop, headphones, then call 08134963084
Re: How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? by Isholaoni: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Record a song for as low as #7000,which is of good standard with quality production and shoot your musical video for as low as #46000 with quality standard guaranteed....hurry now....
NOTE
Promo starts on the 15th of October and ends on the 1st of December,2015.
For more info,call 09098639991 or whatsapp 07032617747.

(1) (Reply)

Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 Dj Controller / SOLD OUT Numark Mixtrack Pro. iii Dj Controller / Best Recording Studio In Ogba, Ikeja For Excellent Music Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.