Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570660 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jadepinkett(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello.
Please can you help out with MTN's current tariff plans, access fees attached to each and migration codes Also is the MTN true talk+ still available, if yes, what is the migration code
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Htown64(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good evening, I will like you to assist me in making this line 0703 780 1409 to browse because the GPRS icon refuse to come on and I have been to one of your connect shops and they couldn't resolve it. all the settings are correct and there is data on the line. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yak(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
please Jidesm, help deactivate every VAS on these Sims 08063995614 and 08063004056
am now afraid of loading on either Sims. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Why is it after every three days of enjoying the 25.00 night plan it refuses to work on the fourth day? It deducts my money, sends the confirmatory message but try as I may I can't get it to browse. Calling customer service is out of the question because even the tone of their voice shows displeasure at me for ruining their night.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, your request has been completed. The inconvenience is regretted.
yak:
please Jidesm, help deactivate every VAS on these Sims
08063995614 and 08063004056

am now afraid of loading on either Sims. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly share the affected number via PM for assistance.
charix:
Why is it after every three days of enjoying the 25.00 night plan it refuses to work on the fourth day? It deducts my money, sends the confirmatory message but try as I may I can't get it to browse. Calling customer service is out of the question because even the tone of their voice shows displeasure at me for ruining their night.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, the GPRS settings has sent to your line. Kindly save and ensure there is an active data plan to enable you browse. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Htown64:
Good evening, I will like you to assist me in making this line 0703 780 1409 to browse because the GPRS icon refuse to come on and I have been to one of your connect shops and they couldn't resolve it. all the settings are correct and there is data on the line. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, please see tariff plans and migration codes as requested;
MTN XtraPro call tariff is 11k/sec to all networks with N5 (daily access fee). However, please note 20k/sec will be charged if available credit is not more than N5 . Dial*401# or text 401 to 131 to migrate.
MTN XtraSpecial call tariff is 15k/sec to all network. Dial Dial *408*1# or text 408 to 131 to migrate.
MTN TruTalk call tariff is 20k/sec to all network. Dial*400# or text 400 to 131 to migrate.
MTN PULSE call tariff is 11k/sec to all network. Dial *406*1# or text 406 to 131 to migrate.
MTN Betatalk call tariff is 40k/sec to all network. Dial *123*2*6# or text BT to 131 to migrate.
Please be informed that MTN Trutalk+ tariff is no longer available.
jadepinkett:
Hello.
Please can you help out with MTN's current tariff plans, access fees attached to each and migration codes Also is the MTN true talk+ still available, if yes, what is the migration code
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
JideSM:
Y'ello, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly share the affected number via PM for assistance.
It happens on all the lines I use for the package so I know it's straight from MTN and not a one-time thing. The days I've lost based on this legal scam are countable on two hands; three if I factor in all affected lines.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, MTN SmoothTalk Plus has been replaced by MTN XtraSpecial. Dial *408# or text 408 to 131 to migrate.
Seamareggae:
Pls smoothtalk code
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, the service on your line has been deactivated. I apologize for the inconvenience.
SCOOPERJEF:
mr jideSM this the number and the deduction happened 10th of july and make sure u deactivate any unwanted subscribtion that is active on the line. . .if i say make u refund me naw u go say it is not refundable. . .and if after all this deactivation and the zaping of my airtime still continue i ll just chew the sim. . .am even planing to port to etisalat cause i hate rubbish. . .08147379846
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, I apologize for this. Kindly share the affected number via PM for assistance.
temtop005:
Good afternoon Jidesm, MTN deducted 30 naira out of my money saying its for fish farming subscription, pls how do I unsubscribe and block future. I definitely do not have any idea of when I subscribe bcs I don't subscribe to such. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, we currently do not have free happy hour calls.
dapaiks:
gudevenin, pls i wnt to find out if there is any mtn tarrif presently that allow fr free nyt calls tnkx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, please see information below on tariff plans and their migration codes;
MTN XtraPro call tariff is 11k/sec to all networks with N5 (daily access fee). Dial*401# or text 401 to 131 to migrate.
MTN XtraSpecial call tariff is 15k/sec to all network. Dial Dial *408*1# or text 408 to 131 to migrate.
MTN TruTalk call tariff is 20k/sec to all network. Dial*400# or text 400 to 131 to migrate.
MTN PULSE call tariff is 11k/sec to all network. Dial *406*1# or text 406 to 131 to migrate.
MTN Betatalk call tariff is 40k/sec to all network. Dial *123*2*6# or text BT to 131 to migrate.
abdeiz:
Pls can I get detailed information about the call rates of the various tariff plans. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, the data share service is unavailable at the moment. You may want to try our SME data for data share service.
Toun2nl:
jide, is how can i share data? Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, apologies for the inconvenience experienced. Kindly ensure you have less than N12 on your account balance when trying to use the Xtratime service.
dapaiks:
guday, pls i hav issues wit using mtn xtratime wen ever i opt in fr xtratime credit i will get a rspce dat i am nt qlfyd dat i av to rechrge a minimum of 500NGN this mnth to use d service nxt mnt, my minimum rechrge in a week is mre dan 500bx so i dnt knw y i kip on riciving diz ero mssge. i dnt knw if der is any way i cn b fixed. d numba is 07030320807
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Y'ello, checks show that the airtime was deducted for the Music plus service, however, the service is no longer active on the line. I apologize for the inconvenience
wheesin:
hey Jidesm & Tayoccu. We have a problem. Everytime I recharge on my line for the past one month, my money always disappears unused before the next morning. First I thought it was one of this weird auto subscriptions so I turned it all off only to recharge yesternight and my money also disappears this money.
It's so painful, I ve called CC, they are just as confused as me, Please help me.
I have lost so much money. I am on the dumbest plan ever, betatalk. 08167041309
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Orubebe01: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cc: JideSM
Orubebe01:
Good day. Pls i did an mtn sim update on 13th July and received a confirmation massage that same day that it was successful. But up till now am unable to make use of the compensation bonus given to me. My number is 08140735972
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Orubebe01:
Cc: JideSM
Y'ello Orubebe01, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly note your sim is registered. You can confirm this by sending STATUS to 799. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
JideSM:

Y'ello Orubebe01, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly note your sim is registered. You can confirm this by sending STATUS to 799. Thank you

dear Jide. pls help me out. I just started using my mtn sim 2 weeks ago. and it comes with 500% bonus on every recharge. but since 5 days ago, I didn't get any bonus again. what's wrong. pls me out ooh.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rejoice777: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Your MTN lotto bet has failed, this means your bet has not been placed in your selected draw. Please try again or dial 014663270 for further help. Hello!!! why is it dat any time I place a bet @N5 per line, that is d message l always receive. But when ever I perm @ N10, it will go. Meanwhile I saw someone who used to perm @ N5 with his mtn sim what is wrong pls?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
goldtito:

dear Jide. pls help me out. I just started using my mtn sim 2 weeks ago. and it comes with 500% bonus on every recharge. but since 5 days ago, I didn't get any bonus again. what's wrong. pls me out ooh.

Hello Goldtito,sincere apologies. Kindly provide your phone number for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rejoice777:
Your MTN lotto bet has failed, this means your bet has not been placed in your selected draw. Please try again or dial 014663270 for further help. Hello!!! why is it dat any time I place a bet @N5 per line, that is d message l always receive. But when ever I perm @ N10, it will go. Meanwhile I saw someone who used to perm @ N5 with his mtn sim what is wrong pls?

Hello, so sorry to hear this. Kindly see below details on MTN lotto.

LOTTO ON MTN
The 3 lottos on MTN are Quick Lotto, Mega Hammer and Mega Lotto. Here are the details below:
Play Quick5 to win N10 million daily. Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39 or text A for auto pick and send to 31113 at N100 per game or dial *309# to play. Draws are televised by 9:55pm on AIT daily.

Play Megahammer to win N100 million weekly. Select 5 numbers from 1 to 59 and 1 mega number from 1 to 9 & send to 31114 or dial *309# to play the game. Draws are televised by 9:55pm on AIT.
Play Mega Lotto and WIN up to N1 million Daily. To participate, kindly send 4 digit bet numbers between 0000 and 9999 to 30800. Costs N50 per game.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Esesuper: 1:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Well, I hope MTN gets this cos am really pissed right now.

My number is 08067179577.
I loaded my 500 naira airtime an hour ago (at about 12.34 am 22/7/2016) and I received a message that my recharge of 500 naira was successful and that I have received a data bonus of 1gb (ie the wow weekend thingy). This bonus 1gb data is d reason why I loaded d 500 naira airtime in d first place.
I decided to check my balance and to my greatest surprise, I had 400 naira airtime left, even though I didn't make any call and never subscribed to any funny mtn service with funny hidden charges, not even caller tunes! Also, my data service is on my glo line, cos I use a 2-sim android phone. And I have NEVER borrowed money from MTN!
2ndly, d wow weekend data bonus was nowhere to be found.
So now MTN scammed me of the promised 1gb data and N100 airtime. I have tried several times to call customer service but u guys keep hanging up on me after telling me to hold on for a customer care representative.
This action by a renowned service provider like mtn is unacceptable and I won't rest until I get my money back with apologies.
This continuous scamming by mtn is d reason why I haven't loaded my line for over 2 months now. I was just about to give u guys another chance and this is what I get?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Esesuper: 2:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Screen shot

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Esesuper: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2016
My name is Eseosa Ediagbonya, number is 08067179577.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Esesuper: 2:10am On Jul 22, 2016
When I dailed *556#, instead of seeing N500 airtime balance and 1gb weekend bonus, this is what I get....

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nwanna2588: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
I got mtn wow weekend promo and it did not work on my system. That same system works with another mtn line. I don't like to be complaining but this very one has made me to behave otherwise
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemi2plus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
MTN Nigeria and Their Fraudulent Acts

I re-activated my monthly BB subscription on Sunday, 17 July, 2016, which is suppose to expire 16/08/2016 16:12:39PM based on the confirmation/successful text I received.

Sadly however, it stopped connecting today and all effort I made to check my status was not successful.

Each time I send "status" to "21600" as a text, I receive this as a reply, "Yello! Your Black Berry has no active DA" . In fact, I've not been able to check my status for a very long time now including the last subscription I did. Also, all my calls to your CC automatically hangs up after telling me to wait for a representative.

Since I needed to be online for vital reasons, I decided to recharge 500NGN to earn your 1GB WoW data weekend bonus. Please note that I did it last week by re-charging 200NGN and 500NGN and received 100MB and 1GB free data respectively as bonus.

After re-charging 500NGN today, I received a pop up text confirming my recharge was successful plus showing my free 1GB data. However, when I checked my account balance, I saw 100MB as my bonus instead of 1GB that was advertised, though, my 500NGN was still intact.

Now, my questions are;

1. What's the status of my current BB monthly data plan?

2. Why I've not been able to check my status using the traditional text method?

3. Why was I deceive to recharge 500NGN to receive 1GB data bonus but got 100MB instead?

My affected MTN number is: 070 3018 7784.

Thanks as I anticipate your quick response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by maestroferddi: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Please help on this matter:

I virtually all my airtime on my MTN line as soon as I recharge. The recharge credit gets wiped out as soon as I recharge. Been having challenge in the past four days.

I suspect some fraudsters are using some kind of code to steal my airtime or what do you think?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by maestroferddi: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
JideSM:

Hello, so sorry to hear this. Kindly see below details on MTN lotto.

LOTTO ON MTN
The 3 lottos on MTN are Quick Lotto, Mega Hammer and Mega Lotto. Here are the details below:
Play Quick5 to win N10 million daily. Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39 or text A for auto pick and send to 31113 at N100 per game or dial *309# to play. Draws are televised by 9:55pm on AIT daily.

Play Megahammer to win N100 million weekly. Select 5 numbers from 1 to 59 and 1 mega number from 1 to 9 & send to 31114 or dial *309# to play the game. Draws are televised by 9:55pm on AIT.
Play Mega Lotto and WIN up to N1 million Daily. To participate, kindly send 4 digit bet numbers between 0000 and 9999 to 30800. Costs N50 per game.

Please help on this matter:

I virtually all my airtime on my MTN line as soon as I recharge. The recharge credit gets wiped out as soon as I recharge. Been having challenge in the past four days.

I suspect some fraudsters are using some kind of code to steal my airtime or what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.