Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570666 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Rajman45, no please. You can only enjoy the offer with a particular sim inside the device. Regards
u mean the sim the message was sent to (only)?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello, good evening please. I got into trouble while trying to make an inquiry. I was prompted to enter security no. Unknowningly, I used my phone last 4 digits. Then, I got a message that my account is being locked. This my no 08149269190. Thanks for your committments.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Sorry to hear this , please send the following details for assistance
Your SIM registration full names,
Year of activation,
Date of Birth,
Tariff plan (MTN Pulse, BetaTalk, etc.),
Date of last recharge and amount,
The number at the back of your SIM card,
State of origin and residential address

michaelhonest44:
Hello, good evening please. I got into trouble while trying to make an inquiry. I was prompted to enter security no. Unknowningly, I used my phone last 4 digits. Then, I got a message that my account is being locked. This my no 08149269190. Thanks for your committments.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2016
HELLO SIR, I SUBSCRIBED TO MTN YAFUN CASH PROMO, SINCE 9/11/16. BUT TO MY SURPRISE, THE ADVERT CAME OUT ON 28/11/2016.
SO THESE ARE MY QUESIONS?
What is the duration for the promo?
What is procedure for selecting the winner? And finally, does unsuccessful charges repeatedly leads to lost of points and cancellation for premium and daily fitness charges? Thanks so much, Sir.
I shall look forward to hearing from you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2016
The account has been unblocked

michaelhonest44:

Name: Dada Alaba Ayodeji
year of activation: 2015
DOB: 06/08/1998 (I think I registered with year 1991 or 1994, BECAUSE OF THE AGE LIMIT THEN)
TARRIF PLAN:
MTN PULSE
Last recharge: 29/11/2016, AMOUNT: #100
No @ d back of sim: 28202741
State of origin: EKITI
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: NO 3, OLATUNDE OGUNNIYI AVENUE, STATE HOUSING ESTATE
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2016
JideSM:
Thank you bros, God bless Sir.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Earth2Metahuman: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why are you people like this now?

My money was deducted last night for some game plus nonsense I didn't even subscribe too.

I mean, a that I just bought a d yet to remove from a modem is subscribing to a game plus? How is that even possible?

And you thieves won't even refund my money. angry angry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
michaelhonest44:
HELLO SIR, I SUBSCRIBED TO MTN YAFUN CASH PROMO, SINCE 9/11/16. BUT TO MY SURPRISE, THE ADVERT CAME OUT ON 28/11/2016.
What is procedure for selecting the winner? And finally, does unsuccessful charges repeatedly leads to lost of points and cancellation for premium and daily fitness charges? Thanks so much, Sir.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MrJonny(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please stop the MTN SERVICES flash message popping up on my phone.
It's embarrassing!

Disable all adverts @ 083036824947. Pls thank you!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mtn please, I racharged with 300 from wema bank and after about 2hrs my N300 was removed by mtn remaining only my bonus of 750 . what have I done to mtn ? Did i offend you in anyway. Please look into it for me and refund my credit. 08032823621
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2016
michaelhonest44:

Hi michaelhonest44,
The Yafun Yafun Cash Promo would run for a period of 100 days, starting from the 26th of October 2016.
The more user tops-up (in value and frequency), the more chances for you to win higher value prizes.
The points one possesses represent the number of entries he/she has to the Offer. The more points you have, the higher your chances to win. A user collects additional points, which invariably increases his/her chance of winning via the draw. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Why are you people like this now?

My money was deducted last night for some game plus nonsense I didn't even subscribe too.

I mean, a that I just bought a d yet to remove from a modem is subscribing to a game plus? How is that even possible?

And you thieves won't even refund my money. angry angry

Hi Earth2Metahuman, so sorry to hear this. Kindly send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
MrJonny:
Please stop the MTN SERVICES flash message popping up on my phone.
It's embarrassing!

Disable all adverts @ 083036824947. Pls thank you!

Hi MrJonny, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly text HELP to 2442 to activate the MTN Do-not disturb service. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2016
peteregwu:
Mtn please, I racharged with 300 from wema bank and after about 2hrs my N300 was removed by mtn remaining only my bonus of 750 . what have I done to mtn ? Did i offend you in anyway. Please look into it for me and refund my credit. 08032823621

Hi peteregwu, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you were billed for the MTN Music + subscription. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by neonoris: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
MTN, Please what is happening to your tariff plans?
I have been on MTN Xtrapro for about three months now but it seems as if I have been automatically migrated back to MTN zone. I just noticed this evening that whenever I try to make a call, I get a message telling me that my call will be charged at N28 as if I am on MTN zone. What further got me confused is that when I checked my balance, the message shown said that I am on Xtrapro.
Kindly clarify.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
neonoris:
MTN, Please what is happening to your tariff plans?
I have been on MTN Xtrapro for about three months now but it seems as if I have been automatically migrated back to MTN zone. I just noticed this evening that whenever I try to make a call, I get a message telling me that my call will be charged at N28 as if I am on MTN zone. What further got me confused is that when I checked my balance, the message shown said that I am on Xtrapro.
Kindly clarify.

Hi neonoris, so sorry to hear this. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
JideSM:
DELETED
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mashnino(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
I bought your new mifi device for 10k i was told i was going to be given 20gb of data.. It's been 2 days now and nothing is showing up here
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by seunlayi(m): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2016
I got a message last October that I should go and re register my sim card. Can I still go now or I should just continue using it. 2. Can I do a sim swap for 4g?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
mashnino:
I bought your new mifi device for 10k i was told i was going to be given 20gb of data.. It's been 2 days now and nothing is showing up here

Hi mashnino, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number and the IMEI of the device via PM for checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
seunlayi:
I got a message last October that I should go and re register my sim card. Can I still go now or I should just continue using it. 2. Can I do a sim swap for 4g?

Hi seunlayi , kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card to register the sim and also upgrade your sim to 4G. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mashnino(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
JideSM:

Hi mashnino, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number and the IMEI of the device via PM for checks. Regards

Nairaland PM is almost as good as useless.

This are the infos

number: 09061108594

IMEI: 861791030903076
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hameeenata(f): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello Jide. 20 Naira Getting Deducted From My Account Everyday without Reason. Am Using Mtn Pulse Traffic Plan. Pls Help Stop The Deduction. My No Are 08167002724 And 08039715902
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by seunlayi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
JideSM:

Hi seunlayi , kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card to register the sim and also upgrade your sim to 4G. Regards

can I go with MIM registration slip

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by latestguy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
I was been deducted #150 today for noting I didn't request for any Mtn package and I was been deducted pls help me refund my money back 08062757677
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OctobersVeryOwn: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2016
You criminals keep deducting my credit everytime for jobberman alert meanwhile I never subscribed for it. i would call the customer care they would deactivate it only for it to re-activates it self the next day without me even touching my phone. I also unsubscribe by my self by sending stopgradjob to 38261 and i would even sometimes dial *123*5# follow the process to deactivate, I would unsubscribe successfully only for you theives to subscribe me again to steal my credit. Am done complaining and have asked my lawyers to start a litigation process yesterday, i have all the messages dating back to more than a month ago. You guys are theives and this time you will pay . no-07063951241
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OjayDavido(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=JideSM post=45634238]Hello sorry for the inconvenience, you can use the plan from 9pm - 6am, kindly turn off your data by 9pm to enable the bundle switch
quote]
1. Whenever I load 100 card mtn always remove it 4 an unknown reason
2. Whenever I try checking my bis data balance I always get. "Yello! Your Black Berry has no active DA.". Y
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Etesam(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!
JideSm I am being billed from my account when in fact i have data.
Pls check my line. 08101688***
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2016
mashnino:

Nairaland PM is almost as good as useless.

This are the infos

number: 09061108594

IMEI: 861791030903076

Please confirm if the SIM was inserted into the device before activating it, as the new bonus is for the device when it is used for data at the first time. Once you insert the SIM, you will get an SMS to the MIFI directly then you activate the 10GB to get the 100%bonus
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Etesam:

JideSm I am being billed from my account when in fact i have data.
Pls check my line. 08101688784

I am sorry you have this experience, your line is Beta talk tariff plan. The plan is one where the bonus is used for browsing, SMS and calls and must be used up before the other data bundles or accounts is used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.