Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570903 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gozzik(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
How many channels does mtn offer in mtn mobile dstv
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Megateq(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Pls I shared data (sme data share) that with these 2 lines : 09037914050 and 08036565310 in which my line has been deducted. But surprisely, the lines did not got the data whereas my line have been deducted. Pls what is the solution and this is my number:08103671396. l did it yesterday around 5pm
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by donstevewrites: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2014
@jidesm
my mtn hynet just all of a sudden varnished from 13gb i was sent a message that i have 300mb
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
08102060758;the owner of this number is a scamer am tired of receiving his calls he use to flash every minuets,i will appreciate if you guys can help me to stop it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Giovinco: How can i port my airtel sim to mtn

Hello Giovinco, to port into the MTN network, you will need to visit any MTN service centre to start the porting process. You can also download the subscriber request form from the MTN website
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014
donstevewrites: @jidesm
my mtn hynet just all of a sudden varnished from 13gb i was sent a message that i have 300mb

Hello donstevewrites, please PM your hynet and contact details.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by davizen: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2014
@JideSM
Pls I want to know my share n sell pin.
And my MtN secruity number.
No 07066987370
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by calabaman(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2014
I need your help Mr Jide...av sent u a pm with the issue.

Thanks Sir
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Megateq: Pls I shared data (sme data share) that with these 2 lines : 09037914050 and 08036565310 in which my line has been deducted. But surprisely, the lines did not got the data whereas my line have been deducted. Pls what is the solution and this is my number:08103671396. l did it yesterday around 5pm
Apologies for this, Megateq. I have confirmed that the second number does have SME shared data but the first one doesn't. Please state your SME data balance before and after you did the sharing. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
davizen: @JideSM
Pls I want to know my share n sell pin.
And my MtN secruity number.
No 07066987370
Hi davizen, you will be contacted shortly. Regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
calabaman: I need your help Mr Jide...av sent u a pm with the issue.

Thanks Sir

Thanks for contacting us, calabaman. We have received your message and dully responded. Please check your mail for our reply/feedback. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by calabaman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
JideSM:

Thanks for contacting us, calabaman. We have received your message and dully responded. Please check your mail for our reply/feedback. Thanks.

Issue resolved....Thank You.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jeflexy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'll try not to use fowl ulterances here, bt I c no reason why u guys would reduce ur daily bis data cap for blackberry from 3gig to 60mb or less.. I even subscribed for a month with my bb, and it lasted for just 5days without me downloadin any large file.. Wtf!!! I called d cc, dey told me I'v xhausted my fair usage treshold.. I was like wtf! Well, portin to glo would save me all dis rubbish!!!F*CK MTN!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Drdreluv: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
JideSM: Please note Drdreluv, migration from Prepaid to Postpaid tariff plan and vice versa, is usually done at the Walk-in center.
A̶̲̥̅♏ stil receiving sms from facebook pls help me otion out usually frm MTNN
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by davizen: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
JideSM:
Hi davizen, you will be contacted shortly. Regards.
Am still waiting!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
jeflexy: I'll try not to use fowl ulterances here, bt I c no reason why u guys would reduce ur daily bis data cap for blackberry from 3gig to 60mb or less.. I even subscribed for a month with my bb, and it lasted for just 5days without me downloadin any large file.. Wtf!!! I called d cc, dey told me I'v xhausted my fair usage treshold.. I was like wtf! Well, portin to glo would save me all dis rubbish!!!F*CK MTN!!!

Hi jeflexy, for clarity the data cap applied to Blackberry bundles is currently 2GB for monthly BBC and BB Absolute. 500MB for weekly BBC and BB Absolute and 100MB for daily BBC and BB Absolute. Also, alerts are sent to you informing you of your usage status at various percentages of usage. It is also important to accurately measure data usage on a BB by use of apps as the option is not made available on BBs by default. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Drdreluv: A̶̲̥̅♏ stil receiving sms from facebook pls help me otion out usually frm MTNN
Hi Drdreluv, you mean you are getting Facebook notifications via SMS? ^OG
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
davizen:
Am still waiting!
You were contacted earlier but there was no response. You will be contacted again shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
calabaman:

Issue resolved....Thank You.

You are most welcome.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by davizen: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay.
JideSM:
You were contacted earlier but there was no response. You will be contacted again shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jonescyras(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
I tried *406*1# to opt into mtn 5mb 4 5naira but always tell me i have already opted in.. I tried the *406*2# to opt out it says "thanks for using this service" and i tried to optin afterward but keep getting thesame error...
I want to know if the service still keep its balance or its no more in air.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
jonescyras: I tried *406*1# to opt into mtn 5mb 4 5naira but always tell me i have already opted in.. I tried the *406*2# to opt out it says "thanks for using this service" and i tried to optin afterward but keep getting thesame error...
I want to know if the service still keep its balance or its no more in air.
Sorry about this, jonescyras. The opt in and out codes for the service are no longer active though a few users who activated it long ago still have access. If you wish to have it cancelled for you, please PM your phone number. Regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jeflexy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
JideSM:

Hi jeflexy, for clarity the data cap applied to Blackberry bundles is currently 2GB for monthly BBC and BB Absolute. 500MB for weekly BBC and BB Absolute and 100MB for daily BBC and BB Absolute. Also, alerts are sent to you informing you of your usage status at various percentages of usage. It is also important to accurately measure data usage on a BB by use of apps as the option is not made available on BBs by default. Thanks.
so why the reduction in the data cap..?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Drdreluv: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
JideSM: Kindly dial *662*1*3# to opt out of Facebook Social.
...........real code dat work is *510*22#
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Drdreluv: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dis code works *510*22#.i mail customer care thanks for Ɣ☺ΰr help but Ɣ☺u can help me stop all dis advert sms frm buzz me with sms
JideSM:
Hi Drdreluv, you mean you are getting Facebook notifications via SMS? ^OG
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rollyluv: 2:34am On Sep 24, 2014
I am new here and want to buy sme data, someone should enlighten me on it. Will it last 1month if i use it at slow pace?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Rollyluv: I am new here and want to buy sme data, someone should enlighten me on it. Will it last 1month if i use it at slow pace?
Hi, please see http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare for our SME Data plans. Simply check your DATA Balance to monitor usage.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Barryp(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello. Please I am on MTN pulse and I do recieve 10MB weekly. Please how do I check if am eligible for another mb. Sometimes I cant count the 7days properly. Secondly, U deduct my money even when i have mb
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls help me. i gat problem with my sim (welcome back problem) which i used while registering my GMAIL (2011) now my mail needs confirmation, which i can't do, the worst is my twitter password needs verification from my mail. sim details is lost.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
tayoccu: Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
JideSM:
Sorry about this, jonescyras. The opt in and out codes for the service are no longer active though a few users who activated it long ago still have access. If you wish to have it cancelled for you, please PM your phone number. Regards.

I also experience the same problem, please can I send my number too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.