Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570825 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chade(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2014
chade:
owk tnx,just sent u a pm
sir,u r yet to reply my pm
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
@jidesm...please where can i get the 8000naira mtn android phone around sango?i have not been able to come accross any mtn shops around here..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chade(f): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
sir, since u refuse replyin my pm,dis is my phone num-08132808334 nd phone model is nokia 6220c-1...tnx i await ur reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
jideSM i would like to talk to you via email or via phone....can i?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JossybabyNTC: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello, I will like find out what's going on with my line...I subscribed on the 25th of October and even though I didn't get confirmation after money was deducted I was able to browse like 3 hours after but each time I check the status it says I'm not on subscription....pls rectify..the problem I'm having now is I can't browse on the blackberry(9900)...my line is 0816-926-3195.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2014
this is the message I kept geting each time I on my phone (total cost of last sms sent was 0.
00)which means I dont send sms. no time that I on my phone that I wont see this message displaying.please help me stop it no 08104631102
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
omoteamac:
@jidesm...please where can i get the 8000naira mtn android phone around sango?i have not been able to come accross any mtn shops around here..

Hi omoteamac, Kindly visit Bada house Abeokuta express way, opposite Zenithbank, Abule Egba . Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2014
chade:
sir, since u refuse replyin my pm,dis is my phone num-08132808334 nd phone model is nokia 6220c-1...tnx i await ur reply

Hi chade, my sincere apologies. Kindly power your device off and on then try making calls/receive. Regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
marcjoe:
jideSM i would like to talk to you via email or via phone....can i?

Hi marcjoe, you can send your mobile number via PM. Regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2014
JossybabyNTC:
Hello, I will like find out what's going on with my line...I subscribed on the 25th of October and even though I didn't get confirmation after money was deducted I was able to browse like 3 hours after but each time I check the status it says I'm not on subscription....pls rectify..the problem I'm having now is I can't browse on the blackberry(9900)...my line is 0816-926-3195.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Hi JossybabyNTC, you will be contacted shortly.Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Godwin978:
this is the message I kept geting each time I on my phone (total cost of last sms sent was 0.
00)which means I dont send sms. no time that I on my phone that I wont see this message displaying.please help me stop it no 08104631102

Hi Godwin978, kindly text EOCN OFF to 131 to stop receiving end of activity notifications. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JossybabyNTC: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Hello,
Please can you look into this line 0806-587-6187...I was browsing uninterrupted before but subscribed recently to the night plan on iPad and its been frustrating using it. The signal goes off and on almost every minute..I'm in the Oluyole, Ibadan. Do what you have to do as I've switched off and on several times. I can't pick the call as its on the iPad.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chade(f): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
JideSM:

Hi chade, my sincere apologies. Kindly power your device off and on then try making calls/receive. Regards.
ve already gone to an mtn office n it has bin resolved.tnx al d same
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eppysold(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Good evening bro...u have really been a saving grace on this thread...more power to your elbow.
I would love you to kindly help me look into this matter;i've been receiving a lot of notification messages from mtn of late (5021,5029......)which is really exasperating to say the least.Now,the last straw was the deduction of my credit...(50naira twice now).
08133243576...thanks in anticipation
cc
jideSM

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Friedyokes: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2014
,*123*3*1*5# the code weekend is showing 300 naira but if you input 2 it will write insufficient balance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2014
jidesm, I misplaced my mtn sim nd hv got abt 2k5 airtime on it o, my bro transfered airtym 2 d sim, I nvr knew dat i hv already misplaced d sim card o , I bought d sim card abt 3months ago, nd hv nt started using it to make calls, I only browse on it. pls ow cn I gt my airtime back and d sim. I rili need help on dis mata, I cnt just allow my moni 2 waste now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paramedic: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by damilonya(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls, how do I get the free data in the MTN SIM that come with my Innjoo phone from Jumia? Any APK APPLICATION for rooting Innjoo phones. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=damilonya post=28031886]Pls, how do I get the free data in the MTN SIM that come with my Innjoo phone [quote]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
please Jidesm. which data burndle can I use for my android because I dont know how to cope with mtn weekly.data bonus cause it comsums alot of MB I need data burndle of 500 to 700 naira to purchase the one that will last.am waiting to hear from you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pseudonomer: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
My BlackBerry(Bold 9930) Internet been super slow for the past few days(for a week now)... At first, it won't browse with EDGE... But the 3G worked fine, later the EDGE and 3G now working but very very* slow... Even the 3G is much more worse. It took me close to 10mins(I'm not exaggerating) to open this page with Opera Mini. I called the customer care yesterday, I was told it's the network problem, they claimed they refreshed my sim and I should do a hard reset, I did that still the same thing... I called this morning, still same but there's someone at my side using MTN BIS, and his is very fast.

This same thing happened to me last month, I did a day BIS in the midnight. After browsing for like 2hrs... It started getting very slow that I can't open a page again, just like this... I have to cancel the subscription, did a month before it started working fine until last week. It's really frustrating.

I will pm you my MTN number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
pseudonomer:
My BlackBerry(Bold 9930) Internet been super slow for the past few days(for a week now)... At first, it won't browse with EDGE... But the 3G worked fine, later the EDGE and 3G now working but very very* slow... Even the 3G is much more worse. It took me close to 10mins(I'm not exaggerating) to open this page with Opera Mini. I called the customer care yesterday, I was told it's the network problem, they claimed they refreshed my sim and I should do a hard reset, I did that still the same thing... I called this morning, still same but there's someone at my side using MTN BIS, and his is very fast.

This same thing happened to me last month, I did a day BIS in the midnight. After browsing for like 2hrs... It started getting very slow that I can't open a page again, just like this... I have to cancel the subscription, did a month before it started working fine until last week. It's really frustrating.

its network my bro..been inur shoes b4 ..that made me totally drop mtn from browsing..now on glo ..for good 3weeks my ntwrk was going off and on ..customer care CNT help u till d netwrk gets better itself..u have to be patient..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pseudonomer: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
its network my bro..been inur shoes b4 ..that made me totally drop mtn from browsing..now on glo ..for good 3weeks my ntwrk was going off and on ..customer care CNT help u till d netwrk gets better itself..u have to be patient..

I just subscribed a day to my 2nd MTN number and put it on my blackberry, it's so fast... Whereas it's stupidly slow on my main sim where I have a month subscription. So it's not network thing... MTN customer service should have an explanation for this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2014
jidesm, I misplaced my mtn sim nd hv got abt 2k5 airtime on it o, my bro transfered airtym 2 d sim, I nvr knew dat i hv already misplaced d sim card o , I bought d sim card abt 3months ago, nd hv nt started using it to make calls, I only browse on it. pls ow cn I gt my airtime back and d sim. I rili need help on dis mata, I cnt just allow my moni 2 waste now... await ur reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2014
JideSM:

Hi marcjoe, you can send your mobile number via PM. Regards.

U know nairaland does not allow that feature... smiley
Hit me up....

Joe4real21@gmail.com

Pls....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2014
eppysold:
Good evening bro...u have really been a saving grace on this thread...more power to your elbow.
I would love you to kindly help me look into this matter;i've been receiving a lot of notification messages from mtn of late (5021,5029......)which is really exasperating to say the least.Now,the last straw was the deduction of my credit...(50naira twice now).
08133243576...thanks in anticipation
cc
jideSM

Hi eppysold , so sorry about this. Please note that request for cancellation of unsolicited sms has been forwarded on your behalf to the appropriate unit. As regards the N50 deduction, Did you receive any sms after the deduction?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Friedyokes:
,*123*3*1*5# the code weekend is showing 300 naira but if you input 2 it will write insufficient balance

Hi Friedyokes, the code you provided is to request for the MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan [4.5GB for N2,500]. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:55am On Nov 20, 2014
johnstar:
jidesm, I misplaced my mtn sim nd hv got abt 2k5 airtime on it o, my bro transfered airtym 2 d sim, I nvr knew dat i hv already misplaced d sim card o , I bought d sim card abt 3months ago, nd hv nt started using it to make calls, I only browse on it. pls ow cn I gt my airtime back and d sim. I rili need help on dis mata, I cnt just allow my moni 2 waste now

Hi johnstar, so sorry about this. Have you retrieved the line? Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2014
paramedic:
Have not been able to browse or do any activity online for the past 24hours!!
Jide pls can you look into my line and profer a solution :07030663703 is the number

Hi paramedic, you have exhausted the 1.5GB data for day time. However, you still have active data bundle for night time. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Godwin978:
please Jidesm. which data burndle can I use for my android because I dont know how to cope with mtn weekly.data bonus cause it comsums alot of MB I need data burndle of 500 to 700 naira to purchase the one that will last.am waiting to hear from you

Hi Godwin978, there is new MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan [4.5GB for N2,500]. It allows you to enjoy 1.5GB in the daytime and 3GB at Night time [9PM - 6AM] for 1 month. To activate this plan text 120 to 131. (this is different from the activation code for the Night Plan). Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2014
pseudonomer:

Hi pseudonomer, apologies for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2014
JideSM:

Hi johnstar, so sorry about this. Have you retrieved the line? Regards
no sir, I have not, d problm is I hv nt used it 2 make calls nor recieved, o only use it 2 browse, sir pls help me owt. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.