Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tiwa Savage — I Wish Don Jazzy And D’banj reunite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage — I Wish Don Jazzy And D’banj reunite (792 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage — I Wish Don Jazzy And D’banj reunite by latestmister: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
If there is anyone who prays fervently for the reunion of former buddies and business partners, Don Jazzy and D’Banj, it is the award-winning songstress Tiwa Savage. Tiwa savage , Mavin Records’ first lady, said somewhere at the back of her mind, she prays that the two music luminaries and founders of defunct Mo’Hits Records.............Read more of article here www.mrlatest.com
Re: Tiwa Savage — I Wish Don Jazzy And D’banj reunite by Tolexander: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Re: Tiwa Savage — I Wish Don Jazzy And D’banj reunite by obo389(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

undecidedFYI: Its in d pipeline.all what you hear and see are just publicity stunt.
Re: Tiwa Savage — I Wish Don Jazzy And D’banj reunite by Austeenxx: 2:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Okay, I wish GEJ will share garri for all Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Even If He Is A Wheelbarrow Pusher, I Will Marry Him--- Benita Nzeribe / Bez & Bolatito Ladoja To Tie The Knot Today (audio) HML / Nigerian Prostitute Protest For Prostitutes Rights In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.