Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,997 members, 7,841,825 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land (24569 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shares Beautiful Family Pics As His Son Turns 5 (photos) / Ughorbo Mudiaga (igodye) Share Sport Out Photos With Family / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land by Revolva(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
grin grin grin THOSE GYALS ARE HUNGRY DAMM SEE BODY...haha but i happi for i go dye sha..he came from bottom to the top a real hussler.
Re: I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land by Igholize(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
watchindelta: who na dey lie oooh na ese college him gooooo ooo, me na warri pikin oo, okumagba home boi
. Oboy u match line oooo, na ucc d man go ooo nt essi college e go... Anyhow, I salute u warri. Strong okumagba boi also
Re: I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land by sylve11: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
fasa2020:

Buy Why nah cheesy

grin grin grin cool

@ Op, I like his swag. cool
Re: I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Oza, i hail thee u too much fr d area
Re: I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land by Evestar200(f): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2013
Igholize: . Oboy u match line oooo, na ucc d man go ooo nt essi college e go... Anyhow, I salute u warri. Strong okumagba boi also
abeg the sch name nor be UCC again (united college of commerce) na CC (colleg of commerce) they don remove the united commot

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land by Igholize(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Evestar200: abeg the sch name nor be UCC again (united college of commerce) na CC (colleg of commerce) they don remove the united commot
. Alrite oooo.. Den, it was ucc bt now college of comerce . Very koret

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Association Talks On Death Of Royhill Edozie; CEO Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos / Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police / Ugezu Ugezu And Family Survive Ghastly Motor Accident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.