Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria (3489 Views)

Telemarketing Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria by CrystalM: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Irrespective of what your product is and how big your business is, it’s highly probable that at some point you’ve considered using telephone sales. Telemarketing has gone viral in the last decade or so, and now it’s not just large conglomerates that hire telemarketers, but smaller businesses too have jumped headfirst into the tide that is telemarketing. So let’s discuss some of the benefits of telemarketing for your own product or service.

Is Telemarketing effective? In one word, yes. There are countless sales strategies, and studies have proven unequivocally that telemarketing is one of the best. For instance one benefit telemarketing (www.telepointng.com) offers your business that other marketing strategies don’t is the direct human contact which is so often essential to closing on a sale.

Furthermore, telemarketing has repeatedly been cited as the direct marketing channel that has the highest response rate. This is why telemarketing is the unrivaled marketing strategy for lead generation. Another benefit of telemarketing (www.telepointng.com) is, it offers a vast database of untapped resources that no other type of marketing, direct or indirect, can give you. Our telemarketers at Telepoint Communications Limited work diligently to convince leads to accept the product or service offered by our clients.

Another benefit of telemarketing is that it assures your business more potential sales made than any other marketing approach. Our well-trained telemarketers know what it means to close on every sale opportunity.
Telemarketing provides an ideal opportunity to test different marketing messages. One of the greatest benefits of telemarketing is that the feedback is immediate. This creates a huge amount of information for market research and data utilization.

Telemarketing is a powerful revenue-generating marketing tool. It should be part of your marketing plan. Contact us at www.telepointng.com and let us send your business soaring.
Telepoint Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading Telemarketing Services Provider. As the leading telemarketing firm, we understand sales. With more than 15 years’ experience in designing and deploying high performance telemarketing and lead generation programs for clients across a variety of industries, Telepoint Communications Limited has a strong, proven track record of service delivery excellence. Our specialization in sales and marketing-related services, our highly experienced agents as well as our ”on-site” management teams, coupled with our offshore cost-advantage provides you, our client, with a value proposition that is unequaled in our industry.

Ready to take a customer-centric approach to your marketing strategy? Contact Telepoint Communications Limited and ask for a free proposal! Visit www.telepointng.com, e-mail us at http://telepointng.com/contact-us/, or visit our world-class facility at 82 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Telepoint Communications Limited……..Delivering Consistent Customer Satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria by carrickn(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
They are located @ 77opebi street ikeja.. Real scam people... It is like mr Niyi didn't succeed in USA and brought a hungry Indian man mr karthirk. Knowing fully well that his identity will help to convince ppl it is not a fraud. They employed our fellow Nigerian that can speak our local languages to convince u the more. Mr monday,miss favor,miss gift etc.. They will extort 53k from 73 Nigeria everymonth amounting to 3.5million.. Promising u job worth 90k monthly after training. All na scam. Plz my fellow ,Nig shud help n stop ds ppl frm defrauding poor unemployed graduate,knowing we are desperate. Exploiting the poor economy. My annoyance is that our fellow Nig are helping him. They will trick u to sign a document that will exonerate them from law. When we tried to report them to Efcc. They followed us and disorganized the move to tell u they are fraud oriented
Re: Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria by carrickn(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
If u think we are lieing call this numbers to confirm. 0703978773371, 08064449016. Many others. Plz nairaland and officials paste this all over and help us to reach to appropriate authorities to arrest them. The defrauded us 53k we borrowed and are defrauding ppl every month in the name of training and employment. Going scot free

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria by mastirio: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
yes... this is what am talking about its about time some 1 said something, i was a student of theirs .. and til now i have not gotten any job from them i would have still been at home if not for God, and some of my friends where not lucky dey still at home waiting for this so called telepoint ....i also paid the sum of 53k , the certificate they gave me was create here in Nigeria does not look international at all ... they also told me the same story the India man saying he has worked in apple and the rest .all lies . the made money from us for just 2 weeks ... am begging the Nigeria Government to do something about people like this ..
Re: Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
i had a friend who also did the training. i told her its most likely a scam. now she is through no job after all the money wasted.
Re: Benefits Of Telemarketing In Nigeria by SouthSidde: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Telemarketing is a great option to attract customers. If you build a dialogue with the client correctly, you can easily find a need and sell a product. I use b2b lead generation to develop my own business. As for me, this method is great specifically for the sale of certain services, which can be described in detail by phone.

(1) (Reply)

APICS CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional Training And Exam: 28 Nov – 3 D / Nigerian Law School 2012 / Cac Business Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.